Logan  lee is dead but i know that the writer will make him alive as a surprise. i hope that Bae Rona meets her mother because she must have missed her while she was in jail. hopefully Seokhoon and Rona are gonna get married at the end of the drama. i cant wait to watch this season. many things will happen so i will not miss a episode of this drama. 

the only thing i've learned for the penthouse series- never EVER  trust a makjang writer. at this moment if they say that even Min Seol Ah is alive, i won't be surprised. the trailer, it's DAEBAK. SSR seems to be really angry now. this season is going officially mark the penthouse series' end so i just don't want it to end like season 1. and the new entries, i just don't want them to be jerks like the others. PLEASE. 

I really hope the fact that Ha Yoon Chul is Ro Na’s dad becomes public. Imagine Ha Eun Byul realising the person she hates is her half sister. ?OH. And I think but watching the teaser. It’s obvious Logan isn’t dead. Honestly. Just don’t trust Makjang writers. They can do anything 

Hayeon Kwon:

Logan  lee is dead but i know that the writer will make him alive as a surprise. i hope that Bae Rona meets her mother because she must have missed her while she was in jail. hopefully Seokhoon and Rona are gonna get married at the end of the drama. i cant wait to watch this season. many things will happen so i will not miss a episode of this drama. 

How do you know they are getting married?