How did oh yoon bye get out of jail ? I really hoped seok kyung would become a good person now. It was so funny to watch cheo seo jin get beat up.

Vishakha101:

How did oh yoon bye get out of jail ? I really hoped seok kyung would become a good person now. It was so funny to watch cheo seo jin get beat up.

Sigh looks like we wont be seeing any character development for seokkyung :(( ikr right SEO jin and joo dan tae getting beat up was the high light

Based on the trailer for ep 2 I think Baek Joon Ki will do a plastic surgery to look like Logan and get with Soo Ryun. 

emmagucci:

Based on the trailer for ep 2 I think Baek Joon Ki will do a plastic surgery to look like Logan and get with Soo Ryun. 

really hope its not that

emmagucci:

Why go through such trouble when most characters have been revived somehow?  

I hope logan lee have escaped from explosion and hides somewhere else

baby inzhagi:

I hope too. Without him, I won't enjoy penthouse like before 

Who’s the person who’s dead though ???

baby inzhagi:

We all do.  More like hides, prepares a grand comeback with sweet revange... 

Vishakha101:

they keep hinting at her character development and then they take it back but Seok Kyung's problems are at the start of the season so I wouldn't be surprised if we got the character development we were waiting for half way through the season 

This whole one episode per week is killing me

What Penthouse needs

>Vincenzo 

>Kim Do Ki 

baby inzhagi:

What Penthouse needs

>Vincenzo 

>Kim Do Ki 

or even inzhagi xd

I think the one who died is Alex lee instead of Logan in the blast. He might have come to see his brothers choice. Just guessing.