Arakna Hollows:

Hmmm, what about Ren Mi?

I have not seen her before in anything, but based on her MDL profile picture I could see that work.

Sinasina:

I have not seen her before in anything, but based on her MDL profile picture I could see that work. 

I saw Ren Min's movie Cry Me A Sad River and her acting doesn't seem bad. I saw her again in clips of Serenade of Peaceful Joy and I don't think she looks bad either. Of course, I don't think she can replicate ShenMiao completely, but I think she would be better than most other choices.

although it would be nice to see more popular actors and actresses as shen miao and xie jing xing. i think some younger actors would be better so we have more fresh faces in the industry.

im not picky but I think that wang xingyue would be a good match for xie jing xing after seeing him in the double. Zhang linghe would also be good after his performance in kunning palace

lu yuxiao, Zhou ye and even liu haocun would be able to play shen miao looking at their past performances and Zhou ye’s upcoming drama “rebirth of a star general”

some actors I think would suit some side characters include: hu yixian, tian jiarui, Chen xinhai, liu xie Ning, and ai mi