Hi C

I totally agree with the grabbing of wrist-can just talk no need to grab the wrist. Mr Honesty was the same ML and 2ML grabbing FL’s wrists like tug of war with rag doll in between .

Bai Lu is unnatural in her acting from the start but in the other drama she was not that unnatural. 

Hi M,

I think we see less of this in K-dramas nowadays and more in C-dramas especially with all the CEO themed ones. It is like trying to hold a child's to cross the road...

I haven't seen her other works but have wanted to watched arsenal military academy for a while. 

caDAVEr:

Hi M,

I think we see less of this in K-dramas nowadays and more in C-dramas especially with all the CEO themed ones. It is like trying to hold a child's to cross the road...

I haven't seen her other works but have wanted to watched arsenal military academy for a while. 

Hi C

You are so funny! Hold a child across the road. Never thought of it that way. Haven’t watch Arsenal Military.

I am downloading With You (在一起同行). About Covid-19, early release. Must have just wrapped up filming. Quite a cast there. Many popular actors.

I think with SL either Peng Pai or Xia Rui though PP has more motive to falsely report ML. 

mblgoh:

Hi C

You are so funny! Hold a child across the road. Never thought of it that way. Haven’t watch Arsenal Military.

I am downloading With You (在一起同行). About Covid-19, early release. Must have just wrapped up filming. Quite a cast there. Many popular actors.

I think with SL either Peng Pai or Xia Rui though PP has more motive to falsely report ML. 

Hi M, haha yeah that is the safest way to make sure they don't shake off. Guess that is on the minds of the MLs as well.

With you looks nice, ratings high as well. Let me know how it goes since 15 ep released already. Some forummer PM me that OMSL has released another 5 episodes. I checked earlier but not yet, maybe tonight. 

SL I let you see it - I guessed correctly though:)

Hi C

With You I have until Ep 8. Will let you know once I start.

Yes I checked for OMSL too . Not out yet. 

SL I think I have an idea who it is.

Now Ep 4 LIS

mblgoh:

Hi C

With You I have until Ep 8. Will let you know once I start.

Yes I checked for OMSL too . Not out yet. 

SL I think I have an idea who it is.

Now Ep 4 LIS

Okay TIA! 

I just saw that OMSL released to ep 26 on qianxun... so I'll catch some tonight as I am watching soccer as well. 

Hi C

Probably will be uploaded tonight. Almost finish then, OMSL such a good drama, will re-watch 

If I were you I’ll be watching all the new releases. Have to go bed earlier tonight as we adjust the clock forward 1 hour for daylight saving.

mblgoh:

Hi C

Probably will be uploaded tonight. Almost finish then, OMSL such a good drama, will re-watch 

If I were you I’ll be watching all the new releases. Have to go bed earlier tonight as we adjust the clock forward 1 hour for daylight saving.

I am having dinner outside so probably reach home rather late... I am guessing can probably catch 4 episodes:)

Oh ya it is october already.

Enjoy your dinner. 

mblgoh:

Enjoy your dinner. 

I am home... will catch ep. 21 OMSL first. :)

Edit: just finished ep. 21 so so funny :D soccertime now

Hi C

The misunderstanding in Ep21 is so funny. Now FL realised she misunderstood the arhat.

I like ML more and more each episode. He treated FL so well and respect her decision not to tell him why she was in the gold treasury and even suffered the lashings because he was protecting her. He thought that she was going to take the gold bars but she was looking for the bracelet that he gave her. He’s so thoughtful-repair her hairpin and gave her the surprise of fireworks.

FL is also a kind person when she only took the one doll out of the many that she won because to the old lady it’s her livelihood. Song brother is not a nice chap. He’s like his sister, like to bully the servants. They have overstayed their welcome at the Li mansion.

The conversation between the brothers revealed what we have already guessed about 2ML’s love for the women who fell in love with ML. That was a good heart to heart chat.

I’m at the beginning of Ep 24.

LIS- becomes more interesting. Did Riley Wang put on weight? He looks different in Everyone wants to meet you. He’s very charming especially with his dimple. 

Hi M.

I skipped soccer tonight and just completed ep. 26. Some draggy parts 24-25 especially with the uncle but still ok.

He is indeed the best ML ever... especially after episode 23. Anyway they consummated their wedding on the boat :)

If you also completed 26 you would have know the song dude and the cousin are an item now... and that lead to the scene of the cousin causing the FL to be chased out. Anyway the parents can even accept the FL foster mom to be from the brothel, this is just an act in front of the song dude. The meixiang is really a nice girl.

Other hints in the show suggests that the FL could be a princess or something like that. And I think she is really pregnant this time. Good that this show is really happy, nothing too saddening... i expected the outcome at the end of ep 26.

The first time I saw riley wang is the first love...  I am still at ep. 2 so only saw him at the convenience store. He  does look more charming here than in first love. But dimples still OMSL FL dimples nicer. I probably watch episode 3 now. 

Btw there are a few new cdramas... one about hotel trainees and the other about doctors.

Hi C

I watched part of Ep 25 & 26 ( I couldn’t wait)

The scene on the boat was well done. ML was one happy man. Initially I wasn’t very certain but ML did mention ( but didn’t finish his sentence) to Ah Mao that they consummated on the boat. 

Was the mom really running  a brothel? So the music academy was just a cover up front? The girls are not just entertainers? I wasn’t very sure. That’s why FL knew how to use the sleeping powder. ML’s parents had to chase FL out, I think it was a best solution under the circumstances as the punishment was flogging. I really like Mei Xiang and Ah Mao as well. The third uncle and 2ML really watch out for FL like a family. ML was miffed because he was so worried about FL but she was having a good time. I has my suspicions that she really was pregnant but didn’t know at that time. What misjustice!

I watched bits of Ep 25 & Ep 26. Why did ML have to go and did he go to some military camp? 

I knew that FL was somebody as Song dude was very surprised when he found her jade pendant and investigated into it. Who did he send the letter to?Surprisingly ML doesn’t know about the jade pendant. What a slap on the face for crazy cousin if FL’s really a high born. 

I like it that both FL and ML express their affection for one another and this drama doesn’t leave you midway and then nothing happens and you wait for the next episode. Like you said not too many sad moments. Song girl scene are draggy but well acted. 

From the poster I could tell that crazy cousin and Song brother became an ‘item’. They just ship together whoever is available except for 2ML. 

FL looks good in the new costume, the orangey one. Is her dimple real? I love Riley’s dimple.

What are the titles of the new dramas? I feel that some dramas are released early.

Edited.

Hi M. You woke up so early to jog? I finished ep. 4 of LIS till 2am and went to sleep.

Why did you need to watch part of?

Yeah he did mention that they did it on the boat lol.

The brothel is just a general description of the joint they were running. This is probably to make it family friendly, see the same with some other dramas - how they portray it is probably restricted by this. Yes, the ML dad said he had to do this because the evil cousin was pushing it - she wanted her to be beaten to death. Yes, guess she is pregnant but didn't managed to get it verified as the Ye dude is the only doc for her. But since she is staying with them now, he should have diagnosed it.

They found out that the first uncle is trying to claim the position from ML dad, funny thing is the arhat drawings were not in the gold vault as remembered by the uncle - it instead came in the foem of statues around the Lee Mansion. And there is a suspicion that the position was willed to the uncle - and the father may have something to do with it. The ML was trying to captured the uncle who fled to the outskirts this the ML needed to go.

There may have been some conspiracy behind the FL's past and their secret group that the Song guy in in may have got something to do with it. That's why he tried to kill the FL now and later we also see the ML protecting her from the intro (she was wearing more elaborate in that scene). The crazy cousin is just there to provide some irritants, she can't do anything but got used by the song guy at the same time offered her body.

I am glad the Song girl scene came to an end - she is useful finally and that's what matters most.

They didn't just become a item, they slept together.

The orange one when the ML caught her? Yeah it is nice. I think it is real - it is the small and deep type. Not sure how a dimple by plastic surgery looks though. I am still not too keen on Riley LOL.

"Little Doctor" and "Hotel Trainees"... the latter all 24 episodes released - think maybe a web drama or what.

I cut and pasted this:

“I am actually having a bottle of hoegaarden outside right now! TGIF! Hi M! There is a Tiger Sugar near my place that is having brown sugar milk tea as the main product. Not surs if it is same you are having.  The price of durian is very seasonal... depends on the harvest. I didnt check the price of 猫山王 this time round. i like mango sticky rice ;)”I am actually having a bottle of hoegaarden outside right now! TGIF!

HI C/M :)  I have no idea what any of these things are.. (I knew what mango salad was though!!:) for some reason when I cut and pasted it made the numbers into characters...what is brown sugar milk tea? We do not have that here or the black sugar? I see in some of the dramas when the FL has her period she drinks that...

I have 2 more weeks on Lost Romance,  watched up to episode 26  on OMSL..what was up with the Song guy??? Was he gonna rape FL?  he was getting really touchy and grabbed her arm after he took her for a ride in the carriage.. I was so happy when she kicked him a few times after she knocked him out ....and then he’s all cool when he sees her at the Masters house a few eps later.. what is wrong with this guy???!!  can’t wait to see who FL parents are so she can really take care of Crazy girl and Mr Song

episode 26..???CG and Mr Song slept together??? who knew she  even liked him..?? I was shocked!! They deserve each other .. i was kinda hoping she would calm down since someone paid her attention..but Nooooo...she’s a woman on a mission 

Song girl and uncle are adorable they make a cute couple..I was happy about that and the ML brother, he needs someone but he’s really deep so I’m not sure how  they will handle that. I liked that ML was ready to walk away from his family to go rescue her and I liked the end of 26..the look of relief on ML was palpable.. he Just loves her so much.. she’s like a breath of fresh air to him.

What was FL  doing in the place with all the jewelry? I wasn’t sure that the evil lady was wanting her to do, when she fell asleep and ML rescued her. .....He doesn’t even bat an eye anymore.. he just goes and rescues her like  “OK hun, time to go ....you can go on another adventure tomorrow and I’ll rescue you again..:)..  when he gave her a piggy back I just lol’d ...I love it.. :D

and what power does Mr song have with the ML family? They seem to place him in a lot of importance.. 

oh C ur watching 1% of something ..is that the K drama? I saw that it was pretty good.  Leads had great chemistry.. or is it a new one?    
 I didn’t start on sparkle  love (yet) should I?
my list is : Lost Romance , love in time.(kinda childish but it gets better)  love is sweet ( oils to stand the. ML at first but he’s getting better)  ,  Ashi Girl (japanese ) I dropped zombie but may  watch it later.. def gonna watch 9 tailed fox this Wednesday.. ok enjoy the day!!! (it’s nite here:D)

ok TTYL:)