caDAVEr:

Hi M,

Feel so tired today. Going straight to bed after this.

LIS I meant when ML confronted them 1st time, FL knows he is a competitor... she should steer clear no matter what. As of now, even he don't know that he like her already. Only the sister knows.

OMSL also ending this week. Lets hope that we can find something to discuss about after that. I started on a c-anime last night... looks okay.. abit like final fantasy.

Together? As in twogether or something like that? I think I will also stop any bingewatch... have been doing it for LAR and now OMSL. 

Hi C

LIS:Do you think the sister is a bit weird? She’s not acting like a sister. She stands too close to him. He’s not too nice a person, egging ML on when FL is nearby. ML doesn’t have a clear head where FL is concerned.

The co-worker who likes ML-her acting is very unnatural . She’s pretty but cannot act. 

DITK also has ended. 

Together has been renamed to With You 在一起同行. Based on COVID-19 .

Going for run soon.

Hi C

LIS : I  don’t like the girl sitting opposite FL .

With you  在一起同行 is base on COVID-19 if I recall correctly base on true story . 

Tired? Try Berocca. 

Are you going to watch General’s Lady? Then we have something to discuss 

Hi K,

What have you been watching lately? Is General’s Lady on your list?

Edited 

HI:)

generals lady looks really  good. I saw the lead in Le Changen Youth.. he was ,I had better in meteor. He Seems like the strong silent type, but she seems really funny so it should be interesting. 

Watched up to episode 18 on LIS and I’m really liking it. I do feel bad for Mr Du and also the 2nd FL bc I don’t think the brother likes her at all in the way she likes him. Hopefully she will wake up . Ep 17 and 18 were LOL funny. they have wonderful chemistry 

‘I’m kind of on the fence with Love in Time.. it on my possible drop list .. C what was the drama you were-watching that was bad..  if it’s record of youth I haven’t seen it yet & probably won’t watch it. 9 tailed fox is on tonite so I’m home from work now and I’m going to watch it :)

I’ll let you know what I think.. I really like the lead though.. loved him as grim reaper in Goblin and then the other romance with the 2nd FL from Goblin.. cant  remember the name. ,?

Just watched 9 tailed fox and it was awesome-me. Looks to be a thriller romance ..there were references to Goblin and Grim Reaper.. loved it.  I’m a fan of the ML and the FL is smart courageous and capable (I like those kind of female leads)  I haven’t seen the FL in a drama yet but I know shes very popular.

M what did you think of DITK?I dropped it but may just finish it up but only if it’s happy ending..

KenshinKaoru:

Just watched 9 tailed fox and it was awesome-me. Looks to be a thriller romance ..there were references to Goblin and Grim Reaper.. loved it.  I’m a fan of the ML and the FL is smart courageous and capable (I like those kind of female leads)  I haven’t seen the FL in a drama yet but I know shes very popular.

M what did you think of DITK?I dropped it but may just finish it up but only if it’s happy ending..

Hi K

For DITK I am up to  Ep12 then I watch some of Ep 24. It was happy ending but in between there’s a new comer- ML's brother . Since OMSL and SL are ending this week, can watch and finish up with DITK though I am not too keen.

I am loving LIS but I don’t like the girl who likes ML. She’s pretty but has a cold personality. 2FL is trying so hard and the guy is younger than her and clueless. I can’t wait until the part where they test run the dating app.

Looking forward to General’s  Lady.

Hi M

I think he is adopted so the sis probably loves him and is protective in a twisted way. He didn't realise that he actually fell in love in the FL until later... the sis discovered this probably at the same time or even earlier. ML is quite funny but I find that the way they solved their problems at work is rather based on luck... not really that sophisticated. 

The lady co-worker? She is the one the act cool the most but is really useless. The first scene when she slammed the file I was like duh...

DITK I don't plan to start... yeah I remember you mentioned about the covid drama.

Barocca I tried before... I just don't feel comfy with what it does to the pee...lol

General lady, i wait for you guys to let me know how ep 1 goes.

Hi K,

M doesn't watch k-dramas. But I will watch 9-tailed fox and let you how I think. ROY is okay but overhyped. DYLB started real well but now is too much angst... the FL is just like a bloody punching bag. It's one of those shows the leads got together too early and the force contents in.

love in time I didn’t start. I tried abit of little doctor and hotel trainee.. didn't feel like continuing. The leads just not attractive enough. 

I am having a beer from alpine called HFS now. Its been a long day...

Hi C

You need to drink gallons of water when you take Berocca. Went to two beaches today-so tired. We left the first beach because the waves were too huge. 

Yes the lady is really useless. The focus is on her hair or face, maybe.

Yes ML is funny. He has chemistry with FL. She grew on me after awhile.  I like how ML is afraid of pain. He’s like a kid when he had appendix surgery. She rushes home to him when he claimed that his wound is sore but he was clearly up and about and able to cook. C-drama likes to make the FL totally hopeless at cooking or extremely good. He certainly enjoys pulling her close to him whenever there’s an opportunity. It was very clear that he likes the FL but she couldn’t see it as she was so used to him bullying her. FL was adamant to join MH is it investigate her father’s pre-mature death? 

I know the guy is adopted but still the sister is acting really weird not in a normal brother sister way. He realises that he likes FL quite early when he gave her the perfume, perhaps earlier than that.  Strange to get a kid to replace the dead son, no wonder the father was so harsh with him.  Horrible father.

You like strong beer? I like to mix beer with seven-up to get Shandy. 

Will let you know about GL. 

Good-night 

Hi C

I was re-watching some episodes in OMSL. Remember the part where crazy cousin ask FL’s mother about the cost of the main dancer? Is the main dancer Ning Xin? Does that mean she’s in the flesh trade? 

Hi K & C

I was watching the trailer for OMSL episodes 26-29. 

@C you were correct about FL being a princess . ML made the correct decision by marrying her instead of Song girl. She’s much smarter and wittier  than Song girl. You were also correct about Song brother using crazy cousin-he even doesn’t want her as a concubine. 

Is the fat guy part of the family? Suddenly he addressed ML father and uncle as brothers? 

ML and FL have a daughter who’s like her mother. Must be a handful. 

I saw more of General’s Lady trailer. Looks pretty interesting. Hope will be as good as OMSL. I really enjoyed OMSL. It doesn’t leave you hanging. The plot is interesting, the performances of all cast are commendable, not cliche. Costumes are not over the top and wedding was fabulous. I think the best I’ve seen so far. 

Edit: @ C do you recall which episode ML told FL to believe in her is up to him and to trust him is up to her? 

Oh that’s great about OMSL  she’s a princess:)):) I was hoping she was higher up than the other girls!!!! Now she can be as snooty as she wants..I’m going walking now and then I’ll finish up that drama:) glad about the ending 

Hi K

Yes she’s definitely higher than the crazy cousin who got booted out by Song brother. If not for Song brother she will not find out her identity so he’s useful but harmful at the same time.

And they also found the will using the four arhat statues in the garden to open the secret door. That was pretty clever of FL. 

Will be starting on General’s Lady this weekend.

Enjoy your walk .

@C , it’s ok . I’ve been told that the dialogue is in Ep 25.

Hi M:) Where did you find the last three episodes for OMSL? 

KenshinKaoru:

Hi M:) Where did you find the last three episodes for OMSL? 

Hi K

I watched just the trailers on Youku without English subs. The  last three episodes are not uploaded yet. I found the link for Ep 27 trailer below on youtube

https://youtu.be/jy53-pwWLiU

FL tells ML and his parents that she’s (really) pregnant.

Thanks!!! I just watched it.. I’m gonna check out Generals lady and see if that’s any good. :)

Hi K

English subs for General’s lady. The wedding costumes are quite nice though not as nice as OMSL”s

I haven’t seen any of Caeser Wu’s drama. Did you watch  Chang”/An youth? 

https://youtu.be/ROE7eBixdNI

Edited