Hi C & K

I am up to Ep 22 with LIS. It’s so funny. The way ML dances into his office. I also saw the trailers where FL and ML went back to FL’s mother’s house. Looking forward to it tonight.

@C 

With GL  I know that ML suspected that FL is a spy but who are the spies working for? They kill the spies but they don’t try to find out who they are working for. The just kill them. And what a co-incidence that FL has a jade pendant that will fit into the secret compartment? Hopefully will make sense and we go along.

Hi M,

I watched the front part of ep 21 LIS, really steamy stuff. I also saw the dancing in the office part then I went to sleep at 10pm. Too tired. Not too sure what is up with the sister, WTH is she thinking? With the father acting like an a$$hole she still wants to be with the SML? I bet she have something to do with the breakup of the lead couple. The cousin is just a nerd... I am still not really interested with this couple.

GL, the advisors should be in cahoots with the enemy to bring down the general and possibly the emperor. Instead of what we said earlier the 3 ex-wives being sent by the emperor. This makes more sense. Not much is said about the spies and I doubt they will revisit that. The bearded guy is like ah mao in OMSL. I will try to finish both LIS and GL tonight since I don't have to go office tomorrow.

mblgoh:
I also saw the trailers where FL and ML went back to FL’s mother’s house. Looking forward to it tonight.

@C 

With GL  I know that ML suspected that FL is a spy but who are the spies working for? They kill the spies but they don’t try to find out who they are working for. The just kill them. And what a co-incidence that FL has a jade pendant that will fit into the secret compartment? Hopefully will make sense and we go along.

Oh they went to see the FL's mom? Well the "love" word is used so guess it is fine. Too bad if eventually ML gets the blame for the dad's death.

The spies I guess are working for the barbaric enemies who are in cahoots with the advisors. The jade as per what I seen so far has the same pattern as the secret compartment door... I am not sure about the fitting part. It seems that the FL's mom gave it to the FL. The ML thinks that the FL was being sent to help him because of this - probably so due to her skillsets.

caDAVEr:

Oh they went to see the FL's mom? Well the "love" word is used so guess it is fine. Too bad if eventually ML gets the blame for the dad's death.

The spies I guess are working for the barbaric enemies who are in cahoots with the advisors. The jade as per what I seen so far has the same pattern as the secret compartment door... I am not sure about the fitting part. It seems that the FL's mom gave it to the FL. The ML thinks that the FL was being sent to help him because of this - probably so due to her skillsets.

LIS-they are very much in love with one another and like you said the breakup will not be long. I don't think  ML will be blamed for dad's death,  DL certainly  will as hinted by the sister.

I saw some trailer that both ML and FL dive in the lake and FL very quickly freed herself and went to help ML. That looks interesting. 

Was that a stamp that he took out from the secret chamber? If ML thinks FL was sent to help him why would he want to divorce her? To protect her?

I have downloaded several episodes of The Moon Brightens For You. Don't know if it's good.

Hi C

I don’t need to go to office tomorrow as well. Yes bearded guy is like Ah Mao except  he smiles more. Maybe makes more sense that the advisors are as you said to bring down the General and Emperor but I think at the same time turn the Emperor against the General. The FL is a very forward person. I like her. She’s not like some weak and useless FL.

LIS- the sister was the one behind the FL’s father’s death and probably the break up as well. She’s one evil lady. She got someone to drug FL, this will push her brother even further. Father and daughter are ruthless.

ML didn’t even know that FL’s father passed away and you were correct he wasn’t working at MH at that time. 

I don’t get the part when FL and ML came home and they were on the couch and suddenly 2FL appeared from behind the couch . What was she doing there and in the dark too. Just have to watch and not think about the logic-these are fillers , the clueless cousin and the desperado 2FL.  It’s almost painful to watch them. 

Hi M,

I am up to date with LIS, watched until 130am. They are really convincing as a couple, almost like they are enjoying it. Their office actions I have to agree with the co-worker, it is just too exciting. I read in the comments there was a 2 years time skip and FL became and VP etc. hope this is not the case as I hated those. The SML sis we know that she is twisted, the SML should have steered cleared from the FL if he likes her - knowing the sis and he is actually the cause of the father's death. So he is just another selfish bastard. The SFL is a weird one, really hated her scenes. Her appearing in the dark makes a bit of sense if she ambushed them knowing they are together from somewhere else. Just that she is super weird, multi-personalities - suddenly okay when there is food? And when the FL got drugged blame the ML again? WTH? She looks like she came from some children cartoon... she'll fit into Beyblade or something like that.

I didn't manage to watch more of GL. Yeah Ah Mao is a bit more seriously, this guy abit more silly lol. Yes I prefer the FL to the ML at this point -will try to complete it tonight.

Moon brightens for you I was chatting with someone, only the FL is watchable... the ML I read the comments that he can't act.

Hi C

I am also up to date with LIS. How typical of the mah jong aunties to try to pair up their daughters with ML. He’s quite a catch. I think few dramas have the time gap. I don’t like the 2FL scenes either.  They don’t make sense. She’s trying too hard. I don’t like the sister either. 

With GL I wonder if they will show scene when the ML goes back to meet with FL’s mother. What a shock it would be for FL’s half sisters especially the second sister to find out she passed up her chance of marrying a good looking general. Her loss! I think as we progress through the episodes we will like ML better. I like his half smiles. FL due to her upbringing need to be smart and she’s good at negotiating for what she wants but she’s not materialistic. She just wants freedom as she’s used to doing whatever she pleases. Good to see that ML is compromising on her demands. She’s a funny one complaining that his horse is too slow. He’s a general his horse will be the fastest.

What would you recommend then?

Hi M,

"A love so beautiful" there was a gap of 3 years. I mean you are in the same country, if you love someone will you completely lose touch? You have the mobile no etc. It doesn't make sense at all. The FL mother scenes are so nice, she just wants her daughter to be attached - so strike lottery with someone like ML. So far I only like the lead CP scenes... the rest seems extra.

Yes, I like it when the bad person regrets his/her choices. Tonight I think there will be new episodes? Not sure if they release 5 at a time. The horse is funny, and she doesn't know how to ride it so initially had to walk to the general house.

Right now in my PTW list, mainly K dramas airing - so nothing for you :(

I think the oath of love is airing next month

caDAVEr:

Hi M,

"A love so beautiful" there was a gap of 3 years. I mean you are in the same country, if you love someone will you completely lose touch? You have the mobile no etc. It doesn't make sense at all. The FL mother scenes are so nice, she just wants her daughter to be attached - so strike lottery with someone like ML. So far I only like the lead CP scenes... the rest seems extra.

Yes, I like it when the bad person regrets his/her choices. Tonight I think there will be new episodes? Not sure if they release 5 at a time. The horse is funny, and she doesn't know how to ride it so initially had to walk to the general house.

Right now in my PTW list, mainly K dramas airing - so nothing for you :(

I think the oath of love is airing next month

Hi C

I have just finished work.

I have been looking forward to Oath of Love for a long time. I am beginning to enjoy period drama though.

LIS- the mother was so hopeful that ML is together with FL. Glad he confessed to taking FL’s speech notes. FL’s mother was so cool making him drink so much. Not losing her temper at all. I am sure she’s the envy of her mahjong cronies.  Agree only CP scenes are good.

ML- I think they release 2 at the time. Can’t find on Mangotv. Rakuten releases very slow and 1 episode at the time, Even when she doesn’t know how to ridd a horse she managed to get on it. I like it when the general came to her rescue. And the part when she took a strand of his hair to wrap around her hairpin to pick the lock. She later told him any hair will do but didn’t want to take hers as it was painful. 

Hi M,

I have a meeting in 30 mins... envy you LOL. going to get bubbletea now.

You are right, I have watched many period dramas recently... like I said the good thing is no product placement. The bloody LIS always has this facemask and even the cushions has the branding... super ugly. The ML is really good and cool that he handles stuff (except for towards the FL) maturely. He handles ppl well. The CP scenes, haven't seen something so steamy in Cdrama... looking forward to the show from zhou yutong.

GL, that's weird since so far already 5 episodes - odd number. The hair part is not 1st 3 episodes?

caDAVEr:

Hi M,

I have a meeting in 30 mins... envy you LOL. going to get bubbletea now.

You are right, I have watched many period dramas recently... like I said the good thing is no product placement. The bloody LIS always has this facemask and even the cushions has the branding... super ugly. The ML is really good and cool that he handles stuff (except for towards the FL) maturely. He handles ppl well. The CP scenes, haven't seen something so steamy in Cdrama... looking forward to the show from zhou yutong.

GL, that's weird since so far already 5 episodes - odd number. The hair part is not 1st 3 episodes?

FL took a strand of his hair in E4. ML is now resigned to FL stating her terms when he ask her for favour. He’s easily provoked by FL and she loves teasing him. Yes ofd number. First 5 episodes the week it came out.

I start early and I’m 3 hours ahead of you. I bet you don’t envy me when I wake up at 4:30am. 

LIS-The steamy scenes are well done though. ML loses his good judgment when it comes to FL.  Lucky her -a man with good looks and able to cook. This brand of face mask appeared in Symphony Romance as well. Heavy promotion. 

Is there new Zhou drama?  So many actresses cannot remember their names 

Hi M,

I am having black sugar milk tea again LOL... just finished my meeting with the other side of the world.

It good to know that the FL is in control... we have seen too many ML dominant shows. I will start episode 4 very soon and discuss with you.

Haha, I wake up at 6am everyday, for me it is okay as long as I don't have to drive to office.

LIS, agree that it is really natural... I felt anxious for them when they were showing their affections in public areas lol. Symphony Romance I thought it's another brand... this brand has an ugly mascot that looks like some banana related product. And the curry powder in the show, really disgusting.

https://mydramalist.com/53735-we-started-dating-from-marriage

This is the one I am really looking forward to. I like her a lot.

Hi C,

https://mydramalist.com/53735-we-started-dating-from-marriage

This is the one I am really looking forward to. I like her a lot.

This is on my list as well though not too keen on Simon Gong( he’s got great body though). 

I wanted to get some drinks from the Thai restaurant today but was too early so I didn’t wait. I’ll just imagine the black sugar tea. I made nasi lemak for dinner today and lu hon kuo drink (Buddha fruit with longan) .

Are you talking about the Japanese curry? 

ML Ep 4 is interesting. I think he issue her divorce letter in Ep 5 if I remember correctly.I saw the trailer in Ep 7 that she saved him when the both of them went diving into the lake and she was able to remove the lock, did you watch that? I am looking forward to that. 

Hey K , 

which episode are you up to now? 

Hi M,

I very just finished ep. 4 GL - Wow that was so sudden! Nowadays the word "Love" is so commonly used - LIS and now this LOL. And she actually wanted to consummate the marriage... Yes the end of episode 4 he actually wrote a divorce letter, he was thinking to end it so she won't feel too sad if he gets killed in battle. I saw another preview there is a princess, and the FL is so jealous that she accepted the letter because of her. I haven't seen the lake one. Yeah I saw the hair plucking in episode 4 :) Anyway I just realised the FL is the one acting in Chef Hua, I wanted to watch that but I couldn't even finish Chef Fang.

I haven't seen anything from Simon Gong before but yeah he got a great bod.

Nasi Lemak, you gotten have the famous ones here if you even visit again. There is one in the East and one in the West of Singapore. Yeah luohan guo drink is good for this weather... not because of "naked man" lol

Hi C

So they are divorced? Like TSP? I think it’s too fast for her to fall in love. She barely new him. It was the maids who encouraged her to consummate the marriage but I think he didn’t want to because he may be killed in the battle. It’s messy isn’t it ? Once divorced then have to re-marry.

I didn’t see Chef Hua.

Simon Gong acted in Love Equation but his acting is stiff.

What’s the name of the restaurant?

裸 汉 never crossed my mind lol. Won’t be making that mistake.  It’s one of our favourite drink. 

Edit: how can she accept the divorce papers whenshe ripped it? Must be the one she wrote him in Ep 6.