Hey C

I was watching Melbourne Cup just now. 

Exactly why kill herself? . She killed herself in Legend of Yunxi.  Yes you are correct Mr Ge is the savvy one, the other one a bit clueless. The scenes are nice if you don’t read too much into it. She looks nice sitting on the tree. When she has the baby she will settle down , no more climbing trees. 

I think it’s all a misunderstanding on King An’s part. I am sure  the Emperor is protecting him not hiding anything that ML did from him. 

Let’s see what happens with second couple.

The brother is so cute. The BTS he was just laughing away.

Not planning to watch Jingyan if you say so stupid.

That’s why I buy R2E2 just cut one, otherwise spend so much time cutting mangoes. Sometimes my daughter will make smoothie with mangoes. She finishes blueberries so quickly as well. 

The guava is only about 1inch + in diameter . So expensive . Maybe just cut and eat. Not enough for rojak but can dip in the rojak paste 。I’ve also got a green mango in the fridge. That’ll do. 

Edit just finished tasting salami and cheese. My husband said LW a bit cha(wooden). Our weather is hot and cold 

Hi M,

I googled that, it is horse riding?

Oh she is going to have a baby? That's nice. I saw some of the BTS, if I were a ML I would want her to be the FL. She is so petite so carrying her will be so easy. I think WBQ may have a problem LOL

Maybe King An is the reason for her death, and the condition the mother ask for her death is to keep it from him and protect him.

I think the focus now is on the lead CP, there are some other CPs like the maid and the King An assistant, ex-best friend and the fifth prince.

The baby brother? He looks like a happy baby.

Jingyan will make your blood boil... just senseless troublemaking.

You can buy one of these mango cutters for Aliexpress etc... it has two blades lined together so you get the closest cut off the seed. Berries are good, loads of antioxidants.

I mean the real guava (not Jambu) is very common with plum powder, here is sells $1 for a pack which is about half a guava.

I just had roast beef with cous cous from a restaurant open by an Aussie dude. Weather here is cloudy and humid...

Hey C

Yes annual horse racing. Big event here. Usually co will provide lunch or refreshments and get early mark but not this year. 

I love the guava ( and guava juice) Only $1? Reasonable.

I must check out the mango cutters. 

ML wanted to separate from FL before he knew she was pregnant. She’s more open to the idea of sharing her bed unlike FL in OMSL. She’s also concern about his well being which is touching. She looks really nice at bedtime without so much makeup. I like the way his eyes widen when he’s pondering something. 

I also would like to see what the other CPs are up to. 

Looking forward to tomorrow’s episodes.

Edit: it was so easy carrying her. 

Yo M,

The only big thing about horse racing here is for the gamblers... We do have some horse riding places here but very expensive.

Cut fruits in SG at the hawker centres, coffee shop or even the heartland fruit stall are reasonably priced. Can get slices of fruit for 60 cents to a dollar. Guava is really cheap here... even cheaper in Malaysia that you can get them easily at the rest stops by the highway.

It looks something like this:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33035261440.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.28773530ARNihY&algo_pvid=a2bb3c81-f9dc-427b-81cf-d84a303f3773&algo_expid=a2bb3c81-f9dc-427b-81cf-d84a303f3773-3&btsid=0bb0623616043860388745976e65aa&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

Why did he want to separate? Conflict of interest or to protect her from coming into harm if she stays with him? Yeah her usual makeup is too much, make her look like a doll... I like their interaction in the BTS, the sound better in real life.

Yeah, Not that I am off the K-Dramas that airs Mon-Tues, I can take a break and wait for Weds onwards.

Hey C

I think Singaporeans prefer Genting as far as gambling goes.  My husband used to work in Genting Highlands  and get to watch many shows. 

Things in Malaysia are expensive. I don’t know how much cut fruits are. 60 cts is really cheap.  Maybe Rm2.

Thanks.I saw the mango cutter on ebay. You still need to peel the skin. That’s the most challenging as it’s slippery and I don’t like eating mango with skin attached. 

Didn’t say why he wanted to separate. I did think the same way you thought , to protect her . Maybe she  doesn’t realise the danger of taking over her master. She must have not known what the master was doing. She only thinks of designing jewellery but it’s more than that. 

I also like watching BTS. He’s more natural with her than Zhang Ruo Nan from Everyone wants to meet you.  Probably because he acted with her in Legend of Yunxi. I think they will pair again in future.

Edit: I saw the trailer when she block the knife or whatever weapon King An threw at ML . Don’t know if it was before or after she became pregnant. The dress she wore was the same as when she read the letter than he wanted to separate and she was pregnant at that time but he didn’t know. 

Hi M,

Yeps, Genting is the place to go - but many don't mind paying the entrance fee for the comfort of MBS and RWS. The last time I visiting Genting was donkey years back.

Malaysia it depends on where and what. Singaporeans love to travel to JB for food and groceries. KL will be more expensive. I like Penang and Malacca.

The skin... I Just do the criss cross cuts and peel them away if they are not too soft.

I hope that is it since he loves her obviously.... unlike a certain dude from TSP. LOL. The Ruyi name is a bit misleading, so even the FL got confused.

They look like siblings in the BTS, she teaching him all the dance moves from her idol group days... she is really chatty.

Tonight probably won't be watching as I having Mala Steamboat with friends.

Hey C

My husband worked with the present  CEO of RWS before.

Most Singaporean like Malacca  so I avoid going there on weekends( too busy). I have not been to Penang in many years. The food is good. In between Malacca and KL you should drop by Seremban-famous for beef noodles and the siew pao. 

Sometimes they show the Yunxi trailer when I was watching the Ruyi trailer. Confusing. 

I am not sure if HE coz I saw the review it says ML abandoned his wife. Hopefully it will be happy after all she sacrificed so much. He doesn’t know how to appreciate his wife.

BTS-Yes she’s chatty. He seemed to enjoy it. 

Enjoy your mala steamboat. I am going for chips tasting with my daughter.

Edit: the meaning of ruyi is according to one’s wishes as well as an ornament ?

Ah... I had projects at both RWS and MBS so I was there even before they were built. :) I go MBS more often as I have the rewards card.

Yeah Jonker street is packed with Singaporean, Chinese and India tourist... even near the churches. But I like the food and the coffee places there.

Seremban, I drove passed before but haven't really visited. Wait till all these is over will visit again.

Lol, they don't have contents for ruyi so they used yinxi. It happens. :)

You mean Ruyi he abandoned the FL?  If so it must have been forced. As long as not dead I think is fine.

Yeah, he is like enjoying it... you can see from his smile. 

Chips tasting... as in potato chips or fries?

如意 ruyi is according to one wishes... ornament... probably yu and not yi... 玉 which is jade?

Hi C

How’s the flood situation? It’s also raining here but I ran in the morning before the rain. How’s steamboat last night?

Jonker St is tourist area. There’s a Nyonya restaurant  called Makko in Melaka Raya which serves authentic cuisine. Their cendol is good but I prefer the one in Bulldog near Renaissance hotel. There’s also a
油条 stall nearby that’s popular.Dine where the locals go and you won’t go wrong.

The beef noodle restaurant in Seremban is not far from Highway. Let me know when you want to go and I will give you information. There’s popular ABC stall in town but sells out fast. You can also get Sarawak laksa in Seremban. Sarawak laksa is popular in the east( as name suggest) mainly in Kuching. The laksa has lime juice so it’s tangy. I like it. 

Ruyi - I don’t understand why FL will try to kill her husband on their wedding day. She must have been brainwashed by King An. Now we see how his thirst for revenge clouded his senses. He gets FL to kill ML but he wants FL for himself. If she’s successful in her mission she will be executed for murdering a prince so how will he get her?  I wonder when she will figure out that it was he who murdered her master. The wedding finery was opulent. Hope she comes to her senses soon and try to make the marriage work . ML is an introvert. When the ML is CD is an introvert we see a lot of unnecessary misunderstanding like in TSP. If he communicated with FL like in GL and OMSL there won’t be issues between the both of them. Even his sidekicks could tell that’s his issue-not being straightforward with FL and explaining the situation to her. Mr Ge is so funny. I like Lan Xiang. She’s kind and gives good advice to FL. (She reminded me of Mei Xiang from OMSL. )Was she the one who like King An’s right hand man? 

I saw trailer of FL stabbing herself. Don’t know if that’s from Yunxi because she doesn’t look like that in Ruyi. 

I also think the same as you as long as not dead that’s ok. I read review he wanted to separate but in Ep20 she was the one who wanted to separate. She thought that ML looking for a main wife.

We finished  potato chips tasting in around 35 minutes . 

I don’t see any jade. ( meaning of Ruyi) maybe that will come later. I hope today’s  episodes will be lighter.

Edit: ML punished the servants to make the point clear to FL that her wrong actions will implicate others but wouldn’t this make her unpopular amongs the servants?

Bought a good sizes R2E2 for A$2.90 yesterday .

Hi M,

There are flashfloods but nothing too serious as what happened more than 10 years back at Orchard Road - many brand bags were destroyed. Steamboat was not as fun as there are many restrictions. Now there are not self-service and everything need to be monitored, you need to wear a mask when they push the condiments trolley to you. And the service level dropped since the staff had much more to do... Food was okay, but as usual stomach can't really handle it... we ordered the level 3 chili soup... LOL

I guess I won't be going to Melaka so soon but if I do I will check out those places! Really hope all this can end. Likewise for Seremban, I am thinking this to last at least for one more year... Ooo I like the laksa with Tangy taste, has been a while since I had Penang Laksa as well. I prefer it to the SG version which is can be jelak.

Yeah, I actually caught ep. 19-20 after I went back... so tired after 3 huge bottles of Qingdao and the stomach condition... I persevered until 1am. Today I gotten rush out a presentation which I just submitted... I need a massage!

I think she was the one that requested King An to set up the wedding, though King An was the one to brainwash her into believing the ML was the killer. That was why King An later regretted into agreeing to do so, as she got back some of her senses during the assassination. The ML is really right to be disappointed that the FL agreed to the wedding as she wanted to kill him and not of her own accord... To think he was even sorry to have her married as not the first wife. And the stupid FL upon regretting her decision to wanna kill the ML suddenly mind not being the first wife... WTH? And she was the one to bring up the divorce, which is justified given the reason why they married in the first place. And I was thinking exactly the same, if she killed the ML - her whole clan will get executed as well - and the King An let her do that? And the misunderstanding, since the maid already seen him, shouldn't a smart ML explain what happen first instead of letting the FL find out otherwise? Lan Xiang is the original maid I think - who is more like a friend than a maid... so yes a bit like the one in OMSL. And the ML actually blocked the acupoint of the master and left her there I think... just like throughout the show when they knock out ppl and leave them in the open, to get killed etc... Many of these seem so ridiculous even when I was a bit intoxicated last night LOL.

You mentioned she stabbed herself or blocked something for the ML yeah? Oh, WBQ suspect King An since he helped the assailants. Who did they engage to abduct the FL? can't even defeat one pax with a burden.

Yes, at the end of ep. 20 she actually suggested to divorce... (as I mentioned above).

So what chips did you taste? I am a sucker for chips lol.

Not sure about the jade, but I hope tonight's episodes are better too.

About the punishment, the reason given is that he doesn't want her to be in danger - and if she puts her in situations the servants will be punished - given her status now. Think he just wants her to know that before something really bad happens.

I see a new online promo for R2E2@ S$5... but I prefer to select it on my own

Hi C

The master was still conscious when ML left.

Poor pedlar killed for no reason. 

King An allowed the wedding but ML was the one who requested. Since she’s a magnet for trouble emperor only let her be concubine but ML plan to elevate her status and he only intended to only have her as his wife ( so dream on princess). I don’t understand how King An works. He claimed to want FL for himself but he allowed her to marry his nephew. Those assassins are his henchmen. WBQ is already suspicious like you said.I like him. At least with him there will be less misunderstanding. I think FL didn’t mind being the concubine but after being married she suddenly minded. In the trailers for Ep 21 & 22 there’s change in her character. She’s more herself and I think she’s trying to make the marriage work.

We were given thin cuts and crinkled chips but brand was not disclosed. Chips are really cheap here. 

I also prefer tangy laksa compared to those with loads of santan ( Hi K, that is coconut cream in case you are wondering).

I saw clips that King An tried to kill ML and she stood in front of him and was stabbed. And she also stabbed herself in the stomach(?) . Too much stabbing going on. 

Hi K

Are you excited for new leadership?

Hi C

Your spice level is quite high. Although I can really eat spicy for the Thai noodles up to level 3 is max for me coz it’s really spicy. 

I am up to date with Ruyi. I previously read a review that the master committed suicide but why did she place the letter in between the ledger? Usually suicide notes are placed in somewhere that is easily discovered. So much unnecessary angst. 

King An sent a carriage for FL in the middle of the night just to eat grilled fish? I am enjoying the scenes which ML carries FL and so easily too. 

I am liking these two episodes and especially the WBQ scenes. He kept dropping hints to FL’s sister that he’s like ML only love a girl in their lifetime and will do anything for them. So funny - he was propped up on the wall by one of his subordinates. He treats 2FL as equal when he ask her for her opinion on how to handle the issues with the Feng Lai Yee’s accounts. Looks like his aunt has been embezzling his money.

So now we know why FL wanted to stab herself when she got ML drunk. She wanted to exchange her life for his. Don’t know how blood transfusion is going to work if she’s dead. 

At halfway mark we finally see a lighter side of ML and he’s free with his affections for FL . 

I saw a new video clip today . FL’s nightmare came through. She was buried alive and ML was digging to get her out. I think it has something to do with Zhang Yan( WBQ’s half brother). 

I also prefer to select my own fruits.

Hi M,

Had a really busy Fri and Sat... I did find time to watch the new releases and up to date for ruyi and BA. I left ninr tailed to tonight.

I really like Ruyi Episode 21-22, itnis quite funny how they developed and how she tried to win him back.So now we know the bloody maid killed the master by mistake and planned the suicide note. Guess this is to prevent ppl to investigate further. Smart as if they insist to frame the ML, they will make sure to find out the truth. We also know that she stabbed herself so she can transfuse her blood to the ML.

I just had Curry Puff flavoured chips last night. Drink a very good bottle of Gin .

I used to be able to take more spice but now my stomach can't really take too high level. It is best to eat it during weekend so it doesn't affect the work next day.

Yeah the suicide note... so the maid can mimick the masters handwriting?  And you are right, she expect the FL to find the secret chamber and the note in between one of the many ledger books? Really too complicated. 

Ya, and the fish eating scene... so weird. And I guess the FL carried her mobile phone with her and the ML can track her using app.

The second CP scenes I really like. They are so obvious yet shy and awkward. The poor WBQ got assassinated so many times in a day. The moley prince also quite weird, tried to be funny with the BF of the FL. When the plan failed wanna vent the anger on the FL but using the same assassination method? Good thing it gave the second couple a chance to express. The first assassination, the father didn't want the son dead by not using poison arrows... but if he lived wouldn't he still be the general? 

The thing about the aunt or the dad trying to get a piece of the business... I mean it is weird with all these people trying to get money by these means but if I am WBQ there is no point to offend the aunt just because of money.  

I guess as long as they can keep the blood fresh it is fine LOL.

ML is actually quite mischievous and smart by using his history as a jinx to ward off potential wives. The first candidate elope part is farfetch though since if they got caught they will get into bug trouble. The princess is indeed irritating but at least she is quite silly and not evil.

Buried alive? By the third prince again?

Anyway, the R2E2 is really good.

Hi K,

The presidential elections is more exciting than any dramas I am watching. 

Hi C,

I particularly like Episodes 23-24 especially the part where the women get to select the flower bracelet for the men. They are so pretty. King An thought that FL was going to present the bracelet to him (dream on). It didn’t show if ex-bestie gave the flower band to ML’s brother. I dare say we’ll see more of them. I cannot stand the moley guy. I am pretty sure it’s a fake mole. He’s one mean guy. Wonder what the emperor will do when he finds out that his son is the culprit?

I like how ML took away the dessert that King An gave FL to give to WBQ to feed his horse. 

Ya, and the fish eating scene... so weird. And I guess the FL carried her mobile phone with her and the ML can track her using app.

So funny! This drama is hook on ikan bakar ( grilled  fish)- bet it will go well with some sambal. In one of the sneak previews I saw a scene of ML roasting fish for FL and he asked if his fish is better than King An’s. FL teased him that the fish was fresh and delicious but suddenly turn sour. Lol. ML also lighten up with FL as his wife . Even his mother noticed the difference in him when he held her hands. He previously doesn’t express his feelings. Also he talks non-stop when it comes to constellation until FL had to cover his mouth. I really like this side of him.

Buried Alive- The video clip mentioned FL pretended to die ( not too sure if King An made her do it and then buried her alive). ML was naturally  devastated .

I’m sure there’s more to it regarding the suicide note part-someone must be good at forging the handwriting. King An’s only using the girl. She  later told FL that King An’s part in all these because he loves her. Remember the part where the rival will say why am I not good enough? Why is it her? This drama it’s the  King An who asked FL. 

WBQ is very obvious when it comes to FL’s sister-so funny he waved his hand frantically at her to gain her attention during the games and told her to watch only him. His martial arts is impressive- leaping in mid air and land back on his horse. FL’s parents are lucky to have two impressive sons-in-law and they really protect their daughters. 

WBQ’s father only wanted him not to win. Having him killed will be suspicious. He later saved WBQ’s life in next week’s episode. He must have realised that’s the end for him . 

Yes clever of ML to engineer the rejection of potential  main wive.  The princess eventually accepted that she will never be able to replace FL’s position in ML’s heart.

I was looking for R2E2 yesterday but was small so I bought Calypso instead.

Hi K

Are you happy with the results of the election? 

Yo M,

Went to meet a friend last night, had a few bottles of red wine so feeling really tired today...

Ya the King An is so weird... from how the FL behaved, can he see she treats him as a buddy? Is he going to do another SML from LIS? It is so nice that they are jealous of seeing each other with other dudes/gals. I like those scenes... and yes they seem more like a wedded couple than in OMSL... understandably if OMSL is from the same ppl that did Chef Fang, they are married but the ML had to convince the FL so hard to consummate the marriage that I suspect the FL likes girls instead... That is not helped by the fact the ML looks like a lecher... lol. When I dropped the show they are still not making out yet. The Moley dude is just so weird, baddy but a bit redundant.

LOL, poor horse... serves King An right. I mean these type of shows typically the SML is so obvious in his intentions but the FL just oblivious... LIS, TSP etc..

Ooo... Ikan Bakar. There used to be this small nonya restaurant near me that does it so well and it cost S$5 for a piece which is so cheap. The restaurant sells the sambal in bottles...yummy. Yes the ML really opened up, since previously they were opposites. The FL as well seemed to matured a bit and I like it too - makes that a more credible couple. Then you say she pretended to die, WTH?!

Ooo, the master maid came clean after that? Interesting to see how she will take it. And this show all the failed confessions LOL.

Yeah the parents are so lucky, the elder sister is a good lady and she deserves it. Luckily she didn't marry the spy dude and got someone much better. WBQ is so obvious that everyone around them knows they are an item... :)

Based on the conversation, the arrow is supposed to be smeared with poison but the father changed it to tranquilizer instead. So it was supposed to just knock him out.

The Princess realised that she fell into the scheme set up by the ML. By planting a spy, she could have been punished heavily... so the ML has something to use against her.

I bought another R2E2 on Sunday... it was just beside the Calypso :)