I struggled to compete Tale of The Nine Tailed, only Lee Rang kept me hooked and I couldn't finish any scene that Jo Bo Ah was in without pain, ugh I don't know why but I really can't stand her acting if you can call it that and above all I literally wanted Nam Ji Ah to die so every other character will stop suffering because of this one dumb and useless character and Lee Yeon's irrational obsession with her

There is a looooot of criticism of Jo Bo Ah and Nam Ji Ah, especially on this website, so you're definitely not alone there! And while I don't necessarily agree, I liked Nam Ji Ah a lot, I think it's safe to say that a lot of people are happy to look forward to season two and three without her. So that's something to look forward to, if you like the show despite this (although people are also skeptical about the new seasons)!

compared to the FL in Goblin she is perfection

Daisuke:

Damn you didn't have to do her dirty like that lmao. But agreed, Ji-ah is really fast and smart in the beginning, I liked her a lot actually.

だよね〜different people, different tastes some actors  there are that different people  just do not like 

Then don't watch Forest. Is it the screaming  instead of talking?

Daisuke:

Agreed ,I thought I was the only one 

Goblin is a masterpiece without that annoying and dumb FL ,I can't even watch anything with her anymore

I've just started watching this yesterday. I've held off watching a lot of dramas bc of Jo Bo Ah. I've seen her in 3 other dramas. Just like you, I don't know why but I don't like her acting

Goblin? Is it Kim Go Eun? Does she scream too? She has the most natural and perfect facial surgery.

Daisuke:

wtf are you smoking???? kim go eun literally risked her life to save a bunch of 5 year olds. SHE LITERALLY RAN INTO A CAR SO THAT OTHERS COULD LIVE!!!! something that nam ji ah didn't even consider. while i personally do love both characters for different reasons, kim go eun is definitely a much worthy and selfless character than nam ji ah. literally so many people were dying bc of her and she couldn't even have the guts to risk her life to save another (instead, lee rang had to which was so sad and stupid considering he finally found peace and happiness and had character development)

the only redeeming quality about nam ji ah is that shes smart. shes smart but shes definitely not perfect and definitely not selfless. 

and to that dumb person saying goblin is a masterpiece without kim go eun. i fucking guarantee you that goblin WOULD NOT BE A MASTERPIECE WITHOUT HER. yall just upset that the nine tails couldn't live up to goblin bc it had a messy plot with a mid ass ending

You know I liked Yi Ah-eum in the 1st couple of episodes but I'm now halfway through the season and her reactions to some things annoy me.
The start of it is when she gets the glasses that allow you to see past lives. She only saw a glimpse of her past with Yeon and she automatically believes he killed her maliciously. Really🤦🏻‍♀️, this is the same person who has been saving you all season, even at the cost of his own life. It was obvious that he was pushing you away, by lying to protect you. I hope my opinion of her changes back soon but right now, I just want to fast forward some of the scenes she's in.

I can't stand her either. I have tried watching two other series with Jo Bo Ah, and TOTNT is the only one I made it through because of LDW, her acting is borderline unwatchable.

On part of Nam Ji Ah, I have no idea why Lee Yeon is so obsessed with her??? like you say, she just makes trouble and doesn't seem to be very smart or skilled.

PerlitaMolina:
and to that dumb person saying goblin is a masterpiece without kim go eun. i fucking guarantee you that goblin WOULD NOT BE A MASTERPIECE WITHOUT HER. yall just upset that the nine tails couldn't live up to goblin bc it had a messy plot with a mid ass ending

Bro calm down. Just bc a drama is extremely popular doesn't make it a masterpiece. Ppl are allowed to have different opinions and I know a fair amount of people who didn't like the FL in goblin bc she was too childish (not to mention the obvious age gap that didn't make anything better). 

If you like Goblin and its FL, good for you but to each their own taste.

I don't like Nam Ji ah either in fact, it's Jo Bo Ah's weakest role imo. But I wouldn't say her acting is bad, she's actually one of my top fav actresses. I'd recommend watching Military Prosecutor Doberman, Surplus Princess and Missing Noir M. My strange Hero is also good but I've seen lots of people say her role is too passive there so it might not cater to everyone (especially to MDLers who, for some reason, have very harsh standards for FLs, but that's not the topic rn)

Emi:

Bro calm down. Just bc a drama is extremely popular doesn't make it a masterpiece. Ppl are allowed to have different opinions and I know a fair amount of people who didn't like the FL in goblin bc she was too childish (not to mention the obvious age gap that didn't make anything better). 

If you like Goblin and its FL, good for you but to each their own taste.

Someone's said it finally. Goblin is  regarded as a masterpiece by so many drama watchers it's hard to even slightly criticize it even a little bit. Personally I couldn't finish it and only stayed so long for the OST(which is so good as we all know).It is iconic yes, but masterpiece? Debatable. Anyways wrong thread for this rant lol

I'm happy to see someone actually speaking up it feels like a breath of fresh air