One of my few favourite scenes are when LZ & WWX were in the hunt and WWX asked LZ what is he to him. Why did he want to bother about his business. And then Lan Zhan asked him back what does he want him to be. *heart eyes*

And also the scene on the bridge with Lan Zhan waiting for WWX while looking at the moon. Lan Zhan saying that WWX doesn’t remember small details then picking him up to piggyback. :D 

My Favorite scenes (can be looong but don't blame me ) :-

Can SOMEBODY mention about the carefree wwx in the cloud recess...Omg how he lived in his own world and didn't care about anyone much and was always up to some mischief...

Water Ghouls :- That scene was cool when wwx acted as if he splashing water on lwj but was actually saving him and the suibian one which followed was also too funny.

The snow scene :- I agree that with u all that they both fell in love in the first sight but wwx didnt realize it yet but he knew lwj was special and I guess he realized he saw him more than a friend in THIS scene

The end :- Wwx might have realized his feelings but he hadn't confronted them yet I guess but when in the end wwx starts walking and finds lwj isn't following him his eyes... And then wwx expressions again when he heard lwj calling him after sometime

The Koi Tower :- I also liked that scene when xizun was making lwj drink but wwx stepped in and the way lwj and mian mian defended wwx was also awesome.

The cave scene in burial mounds :- where all the juniors are tied and when wen ning goes to free them wwx said something to lwj like he himself couldnt scare anyone that much and when later lan sizui agrees with wwx when wwx says he is poor.

Jiang chang also getting caught and jin ling taking fairy away with him as wwx is scared of it.

The scene where wwx sees shejie in wedding dress  and the naming ceremony.

Wwx reciting lan sect rules when wen chao asked him and everyone's expression to that (also their suprised expression when wwx volunteers to recite the rules).

Wwx keeping quite when jiang cheng insults him in lotus pier but standing up when he starts insulting lwj is AMAZINGn

Lan sizui crying whilst holding lwj's legs on the street and wwx's expressions + Him reuniting with wwx

Last (I can still continue) but not the least wwx reactions when he sees yiling patriarch's drawing on the street 

When he confronted the guards about Wen Ning’s death. I love his acting and how his eyes looks so teary and red - I thought it was part of his acting but I found out it was because the artificial rain irritated his eyes, but it works fine for that scene.

When he faced LZ while trying to escape with the Wen Clans. It showed his true self. The man whom they fear may turned evil was there risking his everything just to save the innocent people. 

His time with the Wen Clan. During his stay with them, WWX was slowly returning to his old self. No more fake smile and defensive attitude. I think that by staying with them he find his worth - something that he lost after the massacre in the lotus pier which everyone blamed him for. For everyone he is nothing but a servant and have no right for anything but with them he is their savior, he was needed, he wasn’t judged.

His way to the never night where he saw the old wens’ body on displayed. Heard about what happened to the wen siblings and what the clans are planning to do with them. He asked why they hate him and want him dead.

His one man rebellion. Great acting from Xiao Zhan, Laughing but you can see how hurt he was, how frustrated he was. It was just so tragic.

His brother in law’s death. I was annoyed at him because of how he treats Sieje but when he finally confessed and showed his real side and how much he truly loves her I ended up also liking him. So seeing him died on his way to save and convinced WWX was just too sad.

luyi:

On favorite scenes and episodes, by someone much more eloquent than me:

Favorite Scene

Favorite Episodes

what episode is that favorite scene from?

DestyPuffari:

what episode is that favorite scene from?

It's episode 42. :)

ConstanceAmei:

How about when LWJ gives a flower to WWX :)  that was so cute, and WWX uses both hands to take it from LWJ as he offered it up.  Its like that awkward first flower given when u take a date to dinner.  And hey they were having dinner of lotus seeds.

when does he give a flower?? i must have missed it ??

poipoipoi:

when does he give a flower?? i must have missed it ??

I wouldn't call it a flower. Lan Zhan gives Wei Ying a stalk with lotus seeds because Wei Ying likes to eat them. It's in episode 46 when they're in the boat with Wen Ning. 

here late but lemme say: episode 42 (i think) when they're on the stairs and Wei Wuxian tries to pretend that he tricked Lan Zhan so that his reputation would be safe, and Lan Zhan is like "nope!" and then tells him that (paraphrasing) walking that narrow and dangerous bridge isn't so bad BECAUSE THAT WRECKED ME

hnh:

here late but lemme say: episode 42 (i think) when they're on the stairs and Wei Wuxian tries to pretend that he tricked Lan Zhan so that his reputation would be safe, and Lan Zhan is like "nope!" and then tells him that (paraphrasing) walking that narrow and dangerous bridge isn't so bad BECAUSE THAT WRECKED ME

Ya play their wangxian song in the background!! I did that and the emotions are 100x heightened lmao

Anyone caught the scene where LZ accidentally starts smiling after JC pushes WY and asks him where he'd been (I think ep 20)? I guess the camera people and video editors didn't notice, and just cut to the next scene. (I was watching The Untamed for the tenth or so time, and was paying more attention to LZ's expressions XD)

AiPrez:

Anyone caught the scene where LZ accidentally starts smiling after JC pushes WY and asks him where he'd been (I think ep 20)? I guess the camera people and video editors didn't notice, and just cut to the next scene. (I was watching The Untamed for the tenth or so time, and was paying more attention to LZ's expressions XD)

I think that was definitely not in the script as it looks like Wang Yibo tries hard not to smile or laugh. xD Not much later you can find many scenes where LZ smiled though. I'm on my second rewatch right now and enjoy seeing how LZ expressions change through the drama. I noticed them on my first watch as well but it's really nice to be able to focus more on them.