Opening 5 new gmail accounts is not something I really want to do.  But if anyone wants to volunteer to do it, I have no issues with uploading them to those Google Drive accounts so  the link is always up. 

Oh I can do that for you if you like :D 

Thank you for sharing, do you have any filenote or spreadsheet?

Currently in the progress of creating subtitle (and recruiting) and would like some reference points.

No, I just have the SRT files.  You're free to use them however you want.  

I just noticed that the 02 (Episode 2) Softsub on your dropbox shows an error. Would you mind reupload the 02 file?

Just for your information :) :

It still says an error with Aegisub and Subtitle Workshop. With text editor it works :( Don't know why it is corrupted.

I just wanted to let you know that, if you are speaking of the episode 2 (the hardsubbed video) on the google drive, I had downloaded the file without problems last time. And I tested it right now and it does not show an error for me...

it is the softsub version not hard sub :)

I don't know...it works on my computer.  Are you able to open the SRT file in notepad or does that also not work?

With notepad it works but not with a subtitle programm like aegisub/Subtitle workshop

Sorry, not sure how to help you then.  It doesn't sound like a file issue since you are able to open it in notepad. If it really doesn't work in Aegisub for you, then I would suggest copying the text in notepad and pasting to a brand new SRT file on your computer.