I think taesung is connected to all of this. Maybe  he is the reason for her time travel . Also in the webtoon he doesn't even exist so I DON'T think they just add him for being  SML  and where is he in the future .Remember in ep1 when Imsol 's phone was broken after running into someone that maybe that's taesung . And how the watch was able to be time travelling machine .

The grandma tells Sol that she remembers her on a wheelchair is because , the accident that happened in 2008, the culprit escaped, and he tried to hurt sol again in 2009 ( which explains the 14/15 years dispute between Sol and the Mom), so in the second accident , Sol gets hurt, not paralyzed as before, but enough for her to use a wheelchair for a while.

I think the time between 2008 and 2023 after kidnapped was caught in the past, We saw in the Soen Jeo watched dropped while fighting scene with kidnaper taxi driver. The watch is the key to get back in the memories if same place have been found by sol coz the kidnapper still looking for sol and Seon . It worth to see future of sol what brings more

Sarah! yes of course, may be if we think in different ways, so it could be kidnapper son may want to take his dad revenge, how sunjae did in the past. however, the conclusion for while it could be kidnapper more during his old age.

sarah:

i think im sol's kidnapper was released from prison and came to murder sunjae  ?

you're right this is my theory too and it's confirmed after ep 8 

My theory to be confirm with this next jump back to im sols college days.

The taxi driver is sonjae’s stalker and all the attacks on imsol is due to sunjaes interaction with her.  And stalker thinking imsol is getting in between him and sunjae.

Original timeline sunjae has crush and starts following after her like a lost puppy, imsol attacked but saved the 2 part ways for 14 years. They meet again and sunjaes makes specifically stoops at the bridge to meet her and receives a gift, sunjae dies that night.

Alt timeline, sunjae still has a crush but imsol now is aware of his presence and they grow closer as friends. She is attacked by taxi driver and saved, again Sujae and imsol go separate ways for 14 years and reunite, sunjae is killed within a day of their reunion.

If parting ways and not meeting sunjae for 14years kept both sides safe until they reunited, with this next time jump to college days and them spending time together again one of them should be attacked again to drive them apart again.

Hey guys, the taxi driver's role as the killer was foreshadowed in Episode One. (I posted this in the comments, but I wanted to post it here, too.)

On the bridge when Sun-Jae runs away from Sol and gets into a taxi.  At the time, Sol thought they were both dead, and she was trying to stop him from crossing the bridge to go to the underworld. However, a taxi driver took him away from her and towards the underworld. 

I just wanted to share because whether it's intentional or not, it gave me goosebumps!

Heeseung:

you're right this is my theory too and it's confirmed after ep 8 

ahh! i agree with you.

In the last episode, it was said that the villian was put in jail in 2009 for murder. But imsol and sunjae are both alive. so who did he kill!?! WAS IT TAESUNG? 

RochelleJoseph:

In the last episode, it was said that the villian was put in jail in 2009 for murder. But imsol and sunjae are both alive. so who did he kill!?! WAS IT TAESUNG? 

The body found at the reservoir is a victim of his.

A thought popped in my head just because they shown a dead body / crime being discovered or investigated at the reservoir. Maybe Sol witnessed that murder or something that's why the taxi driver is seemingly chasing her.  Taxi driver could be a serial killer. And she might have forgotten these things due to 34-yo Sol entering her body or just because PTSD of witnessing something gruesome. We are not sure of everything that happened in the 10 days when 34-yo Sol gets back to the future after her first time slip.

It might have been the killer's motivation to abducting Sol.

GUYS THE TAXI DRIVER MIGHT BE A TIME TRAVELLER?! Bc how could he have know he was going to be arrested in 2009 UNLESS he travelled back in time!!! OMG

jxxvvxxk:

GUYS THE TAXI DRIVER MIGHT BE A TIME TRAVELLER?! Bc how could he have know he was going to be arrested in 2009 UNLESS he travelled back in time!!! OMG

I believe he's already stalking Im Sol and most likely saw her enter the station.

So guys, I came across a casting news where they got a child actor to play 9 y/o Sol. Remember her father died in an accident 10 years ago......I think the killer is responsible for that too. And we're gonna explore what happened in the og timeline and the killer's fixation with Sol.