who send diary box (kim min soh ) to BYJ

who's this guy ??

I watched on Netflix it was Kim Eun-su. Maybe she found Heedo’s diary on the bus and returned it to Yijin by mail since Yijin’s residence ID card was inside Heedo’s diary. I think it’s a girl since Eun-su is a feminine name. At first I thought that Yijin found it since he got on the bus as soon as Heedo offloaded, but we were trolled.

what is this ending 🤧🤧

yikes I feel proud about dropping it and putting it on hold until it was done airing

Lia0215:

yikes I feel proud about dropping it and putting it on hold until it was done airing

it was awesome drama though except ending 

luna:

what is this ending 🤧🤧

😭😭😭😭

PickyPrincess11:

I watched on Netflix it was Kim Eun-su. Maybe she found Heedo’s diary on the bus and returned it to Yijin by mail since Yijin’s residence ID card was inside Heedo’s diary. I think it’s a girl since Eun-su is a feminine name. At first I thought that Yijin found it since he got on the bus as soon as Heedo offloaded, but we were trolled.

I thought might be father of kim min chae 

Choi Taek:

I thought might be father of kim min chae 

That's what I thought at first too but Eun-seo is a girl's name in Korea.

at least they give us glimpse of her father 

There were even rumours of an A-list celebrity like Gong Yoo or Park Seo Joon to appear as Min Chae's father.

If it were me, I'd go for Lee Byung Hun. Kim Tae Ri's love interest in Mr. Sunshine and segue to promoting "Our Blues" since his drama will be replacing 2125 schedule.

Taeyong from NCT 127:

open ending so... season 2 or because it didn't make sense... they ended up together because i say so( and logic does too)

Not an open Ending... They made it clear that they broke up.. FL moved on and got married and has kids... They didn't show about ML's personal relationship but they did show him getting success at his career and buying house for his parents..

PickyPrincess11:

There were even rumours of an A-list celebrity like Gong Yoo or Park Seo Joon to appear as Min Chae's father.

If it were me, I'd go for Lee Byung Hun. Kim Tae Ri's love interest in Mr. Sunshine and segue to promoting "Our Blues" since his drama will be replacing 2125 schedule.

bravo 😂😂😂

So who exactly is the father? I'm still confused.

Fourthaxis:

So who exactly is the father? I'm still confused.

don't know 

still not clear 

Tf!!! The literal tf.. they went for a la la land ending without revealing a face. I am kindah disappointed even after it being such an awesome drama