They better not pull a Reply 1988 on us

Fantasy hearteu:

I think baek yi jin changed his surname.

I think so too. His mothers name is Kim Yoo Jin . Plus, so far no other character has the surname of Kim.

I'm going to throw my hat in the ring for team name change and hold out hope for a happy ending. Maybe I'll be right this time!

Injeolmi is go yu rim, we find out in 3rd ep at the end. I'm also hoping Yi jin changes his surname or somthin lol

So, as per synopsis.. they fall in love at 21-25 and not at 18-21 :P

So, yeah.. i guess we are getting time jump, name change with ML so that he can overcome the daddy's scam and get selected in tv station's interview (after all daddy was famous and so was his surname)

And, in general show has happy vibe.. including poster.. if it is a terar jerker that would be the real twist

Ivy:

I'm going to throw my hat in the ring for team name change and hold out hope for a happy ending. Maybe I'll be right this time!

Ha ha 

Snowdrop did go wrong at thr end 

Clarywayland20:

Ha ha 

Snowdrop did go wrong at thr end 

one of these days I'll be right!

Might be in minority, but I would not mind a bitter-sweet ending and them not staying together by the end. I can see Na Hee Do having to choose between fencing and her love life, and since we know she made fencing history in Korea, she is going to give her all in that aspect. 

Then ending the relationship on the good terms would fit the mood of the story for me. 

IU 127:

scripwriter is playing us

that's my  theory. They are going to draw out this present day mystery until the final few episodes or so and just when we've give up hope that Yi Jin is the father he'll show up. 

IU 127:
scripwriter is playing us

i really hope so bcs damn 

Suckerforhappyendings:

i really hope so bcs damn 

your username!!!!

Ivy:

your username!!!!

manifesting my username happens TT

After today's episode, I feel it will be a sad end to their love. It seems to me that Yi Jin will die a tragic death. As a future reporter, he will find himself in some dangerous situation that will lead to his death. Or he will die of an incurable disease. It is possible that Na Hee Do's daughter will turn out to be his daughter, whom he will not even meet before he dies. On the other hand, Na Hee Do is unlikely to be married, because she does not have a ring on her finger. P.S. I wish they'd meet after years but I doubt they'll break up, because their love was really special :( :(

Izyda:

After today's episode, I feel it will be a sad end to their love. It seems to me that Yi Jin will die a tragic death. As a future reporter, he will find himself in some dangerous situation that will lead to his death. Or he will die of an incurable disease. It is possible that Na Hee Do's daughter will turn out to be his daughter, whom he will not even meet before he dies. On the other hand, Na Hee Do is unlikely to be married, because she does not have a ring on her finger. P.S. I wish they'd meet after years but I doubt they'll break up, because their love was really special :( :(

He becomes a sports reported though, that's not exactly a dangerous occupation. I can deal with them breaking up and going their separate ways but I do not want character death!