Hey, guys if anyone reading this discussion is from china, can you please check when the second season is going to be released.  All the wait for the second season is so irritating. 

The drama is currently being recorded (You can check the official Weibo for updates!). But no official release date has been given for this drama just yet. Also, there is a bit of delay due to the current situation.

oh thanks, buddy ( i can't guess your gender by name only )  at least you said the shooting is going on. that's great then. that means it will be released definitely and has not been canceled. That much is enough.

Thanks

Anurag Chaudhry:

oh thanks, buddy ( i can't guess your gender by name only )  at least you said the shooting is going on. that's great then. that means it will be released definitely and has not been canceled. That much is enough.

Thanks

I’m female aha :) Also, Yes, I have uploaded the new images onto the MDL page, those images rare the official images meaning that it will be created. We should be expecting the drama very soon, I’m super excited as I loved watching this drama while it was first airing and it is one of my favourites :)

Okay. Thanks for the information I really appreciate that and I'm also super excited about this drama I hope it comes soon. I became a fan of jade cheng after watching this drama and watched fairyland lovers also in that drama too jade cheng is awesome.
Thanks for the images buddy. Hope to chat with you soon when this drama is released since we both are drama lovers. :-)
See Ya