Kim ji won  is my number one reason and then kim soo hyun  the added bonus, never thought I would fall in love with an actress that much but if jiwon is in a kdrama or movie iam watching regardless. So from the time the cast for this drama was announced, I was already hooked even before it was released

Kim Soo Hyun, during I also fell in love with Kim Jiwon 

the rlly high rating told me it must be good! (and it is)

When I saw this name I thought "It might be good" and saw the trailer. After watching first half of the trailer I thought It's  going to be next boring marriage drama if the won't do it well, but the next half of the trailer interested me so I started to watch it as soon as first ep aired

Uważam, że KIM SOO HYUN nie bierze słabych scenariuszy. To chyba jedyna rzecz, póki co serial jest bardzo dobry, ale ta czarownica kochanka ich dziadka działa mi na nerwy. i nie lubię aktora Park Sung Hoona w żadnej z dotychczasowych ról.

That one tiktok edit of Hae In's secretary.

Writer Kim Hee Won wrote two of my favorites: Little Women ( a really good version of the classic) and Vincenzio.  

Leadskates:

Writer Kim Hee Won wrote two of my favorites: Little Women ( a really good version of the classic) and Vincenzio.  

actually, she's a director, not a writer!

Im a fan of both main leads.

so for me the reason was simply I want them on my screen. 

because of the rating, but after 2 episodes it looks like they only rated because of the actors. They probably could just stand there for 16 episodes and do nothing, and they would still get this rating. Maybe it get's suddenly 10 times better after a few episodes. Don't know

Got recommend by family, stayed for the story and cried with every moment Hyun Woo and Hae In shared, really pulled my heartstrings and the ost makes it more better.