This will contain spoilers to ep 11.

the way I fucking gasped when Haein started to not recognize people and even mistook  Yoon Eun Seong for Hyunwoo . i legit screamed at my laptop! and the way Hyunwoo didn't allow him to take her. Eun Seong , even knew she mistook him and his so called "love" for her didn't care as long as he had her 

I have so many emotions. I cried the first half of this episode and cried at the end.  I wonder if this will happen again and she will end up going with Eun Seong again and staying with him b/c her condition is altering her memories and she thinks its HW

TBH I thought the same thing! She could also tell him their plans if she mistook him as Hyunwoo, but the preview for next ep shows that gets skeptical of who she is seeing really that person or not

so, so, so much emotions for this episode!

i'm happy that everyone (in-laws) is getting along now, but it's unfortunate because of the circumstances :( so happy that seon-hwa is starting to care for hae-in also and not just soo-cheol. very long overdue, but i know hae-in feels happy.

also, the chairman is finally awake?!?!?! unfortunately, he doesn't remember what happened before he went into his coma. he doesn't remember that seul-hee is one conniving bitch. i really hope he remembers soon so that the mother and son can finally go away.

also, the fucking ending. omg. i feel so sad for hae-in. she can't even trust herself and what she's sees anymore because of her illness. i really need this couple to have a happy ending ?

lexie:

so, so, so much emotions for this episode!

i'm happy that everyone (in-laws) is getting along now, but it's unfortunate because of the circumstances :( so happy that seon-hwa is starting to care for hae-in also and not just soo-cheol. very long overdue, but i know hae-in feels happy.

also, the chairman is finally awake?!?!?! unfortunately, he doesn't remember what happened before he went into his coma. he doesn't remember that seul-hee is one conniving bitch. i really hope he remembers soon so that the mother and son can finally go away.

also, the fucking ending. omg. i feel so sad for hae-in. she can't even trust herself and what she's sees anymore because of her illness. i really need this couple to have a happy ending ?

THIS IS WHAT PAINS ME!!! i know I want a happy ending but everything is leading to maybe that the family get their wealth back and live the short amount of time they have with Haein happily. and maybe set up a research center in her name after her death.

Also, this episodes have me wishing someone buys me rings for research purposes LOL

Lumi:

TBH I thought the same thing! She could also tell him their plans if she mistook him as Hyunwoo, but the preview for next ep shows that gets skeptical of who she is seeing really that person or not

it makes me wish they set up a way for her to know who is who too but bc her memory is so unstable now , I think that wouldn't work on the long run

jenn:

This will contain spoilers to ep 11.

the way I fucking gasped when Haein started to not recognize people and even mistook  Yoon Eun Seong for Hyunwoo . i legit screamed at my laptop! and the way Hyunwoo didn't allow him to take her. Eun Seong , even knew she mistook him and his so called "love" for her didn't care as long as he had her 

I have so many emotions. I cried the first half of this episode and cried at the end.  I wonder if this will happen again and she will end up going with Eun Seong again and staying with him b/c her condition is altering her memories and she thinks its HW

i mean, he was psycho and despicable enough before this, but eun seong really creeped me out when he was only all too willing to be called by another man's name (one he hated at that) just to get the girl. 

closetdramaqueen:

i mean, he was psycho and despicable enough before this, but eun seong really creeped me out when he was only all too willing to be called by another man's name (one he hated at that) just to get the girl. 

true, but I am curious about what solidified his obsession with Haein. I doubt it was only that dog incident or when she defended her brother in the playground. I feel like there is something else missing.

jenn:

true, but I am curious about what solidified his obsession with Haein. I doubt it was only that dog incident or when she defended her brother in the playground. I feel like there is something else missing.

i think its because of the way his biological mom treated her(ran towards her first), myb his obsession of being accepted by his mom got directed towards an obsession towards having/marrying her? maybe as a child he thought that if he married her he could legitimately become a part of the happy family he always saw? and that subconsciously stayed in his mind even years later  

jenn:

I hope they explore this or at least go into it because having an obsession for the sake of the plot or story seems weird. It def has to do with being abandoned and seeing how his mom was with this rich family the whole time while he was discarded. It’s like he fixated on someone from the family so that somehow he could get to what his mom wanted

jjkll:

i think its because of the way his biological mom treated her(ran towards her first), myb his obsession of being accepted by his mom got directed towards an obsession towards having/marrying her? maybe as a child he thought that if he married her he could legitimately become a part of the happy family he always saw? and that subconsciously stayed in his mind even years later  

That makes sense and he is just acting that in order to secure "love" but I somehow feel there is an important piece missing to this whole obsession plot

hclvyj:

I hope they explore this or at least go into it because having an obsession for the sake of the plot or story seems weird. It def has to do with being abandoned and seeing how his mom was with this rich family the whole time while he was discarded. It’s like he fixated on someone from the family so that somehow he could get to what his mom wanted

exactly! i feel like this story will also make more sense if we even know how his mom even managed to get involved so much into the family to the point of manipulating the grandfather