Our Beloved Summer's Timeline

Because the drama flow is jumping back and forth from their past to present in unchronological order. I want to list all of scenes the drama & the manhwa have brought so far in correct timeframe.
✿ = Choi Woong's POV | ☆ = Yeonsoo's POV | § = 3rd party's POV
DateCountingEvent
2009.XX10th grade✿ Choi Woong saw her for the first time in highschool entrance ceremony as 1st ranked student.
☆ Yeonsoo noticed him in the library as April's 1st Rank Bookworm.
2011.0512th gradeTheir first interview and start of their bickering fight.More details [ coming soon ]
2011.06Start of fluttering moment
2011.07.20Beginning of relationshipThey confessed that they didn't dislike each other on their last filming day. They had their first kiss and started dating! UwU
2011.08.3142 days of dating - "She's selfish"✿ Yeonsoo ripped her notes and only showed it to Choi Woong.
2011.09.0850 days of dating*☆ What If question from Yeonsoo began. She asked what if he couldn't get into university. If he liked her.
2012.02.20215 days of dating - "She tries to win everything"✿ They drank together and Yeonsoo endured it to carry back Choi Woong.
2012.06.04320 days of dating - "She picks fight with everyone"✿ Yeonsoo picked a fight with her senior to defend Choi Woong.
2012.06.25340 days of dating☆ What if she secretly went into blind date.
2013.04.01621 days of dating - "She has no sense of romance"✿ Yeonsoo rejected offer to see cherry blossom because of work. But, she gathered flower petals for an hour and rushed to him after that.
2013.05.24674 days of dating - "She has no social skill"✿ Yeonsoo left the unresponsible group mate out from her presentation. After school, she helped Choi Woong's mother and got along with her.
2013.06.14695 days of dating - "She always has important thing to do"✿ Yeonsoo broke promise to eat together because of homework.
2013.08.08750 days of dating☆ What if she didn't get better from her sickness.
2014.XXXXX days of dating§ They went for a trip.
✿ Yeonsoo confessed she loves Choi Woong
§ Woong went abroad studying for half a year.
2015.09.021,505 days of dating - "She's so stubborn"✿ Yeonsoo chose hairstyle for Choi Woong.
After
"He was my only escape from reality"☆ Yeonsoo's life hit the bottom. She was forced to pay his uncle's debt. She worked for her grandma hospital bills.
☆ Yeonsoo overheard Choi Woong rejected his 2nd chance to study abroad.
2015.11.011,565 days of dating☆ What if she went abroad or moved.
After
"I wish I could only be poor to the point where I could handle it."
2016.02.141,670 days of dating, valentine day!!☆ Her last what if question, she asked what if they broke up.
2016.06.15They broke upI found this exact date when I calculated 1,792 days. It was a month before their 5th dating anniversary. Then we could see in the same week, Choi Woong's state after breaking up scene.
2016.06Yeonsoo's state§ She bottled all of her emotion and pretended to be fine. She crumbled and cried a lot in her locked bath room.
2016.06.20Choi Woong's state§ He started doing everything that Yeonsoo hated. He got drunk and making a scene at night.
2016.06.22§ He bought things out of impulse while drunk.
2016.06.23§ He missed class just to do thing that Yeonsoo hated.
2016.08.03Choi Woong seems 
getting better?
§ To get over break up, he invested in stocks. He worked part time to make up for all the money he lost.
2016.09.03Pitiful Choi Woong
2016.09.29Miserable 
Choi Woong

2016.10.30Trapped 
Choi Woong
§ He locked himself for days and overworked himself.
✿ He realized that Yeonsoo wanted him to have goals in life, so he aimed to be successful artist.
2021.06.XXThey met again for work

*Yeonsoo's POV.
From what I noticed, her POV never include the exact date, month, or year of their moments and only state the dating days, so I calculated it myself. It is the opposite for Woong's that include both. A tiny details but I think it explains their view on relationship.

Our Beloved Summer's Present Timeline

This timeline isn't in correct date.
I listed it based only on days they had a scene together after the reunion.
In every meeting, they only talked like for a minute and they have never had a long time being together or proper talk until Jiwoong brought them into the mansion for 3 days 2 night.

DateCountingEvent
2021.06.XXDay 1Yeonsoo appeared in Woong's home and offered him a collaboration job.

Day 2They met in SOEN Shop for a brief moment.

Day 3Unexpectedly Yeonsoo met him outside of his car.

Day 4Woong fell out from his motorcycle in front of Yeonsoo.

Day 5Yeonsoo got into taxi where Woong was in.

Day 6They met each other in supermarket.

Day 7Woong talked to Yeonsoo while he was drunk in the alley.

Day 8
Yeonsoo confronted him for accepting documentary filming.

Day 9
They had a meeting with Jiwoong about it.

Day 10
Yeonsoo came to Woong's house due to filming. They had a fight over a "drawing".

Day 11
Woong came to Yeonsoo's workplace.

Day 12
SOEN Shop Party. Woong got angry at her due to Nu-a's problem, even though it was Mr. Jang's fault.

Day 13
They met in Izakaya and apologized to each other.

Day 14
Yeonsoo visited him and brought Jujube drink.

Day 15
Live drawing. Later at night, Woong went to her home and asked how has she been.

Day 16
They ran to each other in library and had a meal together.

Day 17
3 Days 2 Night Start!
They reminisce their first and last trip together.

Day 18
Woong picked her up under his umbrella and kissed her.

Day 19
Yeonsoo went to Woong's home and told him off for being a jerk. Woong asked to be her friend and Yeonsoo went along asking if she could stay over.

Day 20
They spent a day together as "friend", had breakfast, played games, and got jealous at each other.

Day 21
Yeonsoo once again went to his home, asked him to search her personal stuff. The same night, Woong came to her home and had zucchini dinner along with her grandmother.

Day 22
Soon

Day 23
Soon

Day 24
Soon

Day 25
Soon

Thanks for this, it's nice to have it laid out in a linear fashion.

Dani:

Thanks for this, it's nice to have it laid out in a linear fashion.

Your welcome, it is my pleasure~ 

Thanks for the timeline. I appreciate it. It is easy to read and is laid out in perfect format which makes it easier to understand their relationship. I love how you used symbols to label one's povs which was great

Daniella Lay:

Thanks for the timeline. I appreciate it. It is easy to read and is laid out in perfect format which makes it easier to understand their relationship. I love how you used symbols to label one's povs which was great

Ah thank you for appreciating my effort!! Glad it help people to understand the leads relationship stage!

I will make the highschool timeline too on sunday after i read the latest raw ch 11 of manhwa!

o_reo123:

Ah thank you for appreciating my effort!! Glad it help people to understand the leads relationship stage!

I will make the highschool timeline too on sunday after i read the latest raw ch 10 of manhwa!

That will be great. Thanks! Your timeline gives a very simple explanation that I could understand. Can’t wait for your high school timeline too

Update

2016.06.15 | They broke up
I found this exact date when I calculated 1,792 days. It was a month before their 5th dating anniversary. Then we could see in the same week, Choi Woong's miserable state after breaking up scene.

o_reo123:

Update

2016.06.15 | They broke up
I found this exact date when I calculated 1,792 days. It was a month before their 5th dating anniversary. Then we could see in the same week, Choi Woong's miserable state after breaking up scene.

Thanks for the update! 

Thank you so much o_reo123 for the timeline. I really appreciate it. 

Update
2014.XX | XXX days of dating
They went for a trip.
Woong went abroad studying for half a year.

Going for a trip scenario from episode 8, finally filled the empty 2014! There is no exact date so I put X

Around 2015.09.02 - 2015.11.01
Yeonsoo's life hit the bottom.
She was forced to pay his uncle's debt.
She worked for her grandma hospital bills.
She overheard Woong rejected his second offer going abroad.

After 2015.11.01
She moved out from her old home.

Thanks for the update. I really appreciate it!

o_reo123:

Update

They went for a trip.
Woong went abroad studying for half a year.

Going for a trip scenario from episode 8, finally filled the empty 2014! There is no exact date so I put X

Around 2015.09.02 - 2015.11.01
Yeonsoo's life hit the bottom.
She was forced to pay his uncle's debt.
She moved out from her old home.
She worked for her grandma hospital bills.
She overheard Woong rejected his second offer going abroad.

Daniella Lay:

Your welcome! Thank you for always coming to check my update, it means a lot <3

Update

Hi everyone! I have changed the timeline format into table and I also added GIF from the episode scenes so you guys could reminisce the event better! Hope it helps, thank you for coming <3