Haha Ximmich, Gogu sent a heart but I think your phone can’t recognize it…?

lollipop:

Haha Ximmich, Gogu sent a heart but I think your phone can’t recognize it…?

HAHHAA.  Thank you

This is a bit embarassing and i should have thought of this. 

It seems that  is the website version of MDL that has an issue with me, because i checked my phone and it indeed shows a heart hahahaa. 

Gogu:

?

This was clearly my own misunderstanding, so don`t mind it. It was really nice to see you here again. ❤️❤️❤️ 

Ximmich:

HAHHAA.  Thank you

This is a bit embarassing and i should have thought of this. 

It seems that  is the website version of MDL that has an issue with me, because i checked my phone and it indeed shows a heart hahahaa. 

I saw a question mark too, so no need to be embarrassed. xD

OMG, this is better than any of us hoped for!  Not only do we get more of these boys, but we get an series AND a movie!  And not only that, but it's coming way sooner than I'd thought.  Some had said Americans would not see it until October. But based on what Lollipop said about doing subs as soon as it's out on her end, it's looking closer to this Spring.  Or did I misunderstand this?  

I just want to be clear so that I don't go and give anyone else incorrect information if they ask when it will be out with subs for an American market.  I have Gagaloola, but they take forever with subs and, lets face it, Lollipop's subs were much better than Gagaloola's (which are singularly bad).  I heard that Gagaloola's subbers translate from  a typed transcript rather than watching the action of the show, and this is why they often miss context.  Viki's subs are better, but it annoys me that they make a profit while not paying their subbers.  If you are going to use fansubbers, then I don't think you should take any money for yourself either, know what I mean?  

Ok, thanks to all for this great page for discussing the show. Thank you Ximmich for starting it last year.  It's really done well to keep us all in the loop all year round.  

If everything goes as well as I’m hoping, we should be able to have the RAWs around the same day that it airs in Japan, and then I’ll need a few days to make the subs, so hopefully in the weekends every week? I have no clue what Viki’s plans are, but I’m fairly sure they’ll have it eventually. As for Gaga, I wouldn’t touch that with a burning pitchfork, honestly. Their translations on season one (hehe that felt nice to write) were straight up terrible.

lollipop:

If everything goes as well as I’m hoping, we should be able to have the RAWs around the same day that it airs in Japan, and then I’ll need a few days to make the subs, so hopefully in the weekends every week? I have no clue what Viki’s plans are, but I’m fairly sure they’ll have it eventually. As for Gaga, I wouldn’t touch that with a burning pitchfork, honestly. Their translations on season one (hehe that felt nice to write) were straight up terrible. 

...I... love you

Yippi-yay Lollipop!  If I am hearing correctly, it's going to be released in Japan on Feb 8th and you'll have subs a week later, around Feb 15th. That means one mere month from now!   Oh man, I did not expect this.  Truly, I thought we had to wait another ten months until November, and now it turns out to be only ONE month!

As for Gagaloola's subs, yes, they were awful. It drove me nuts that they translated "sukida" to be "I like you," when the Japanese use it to mean "I love you" depending on the context.  And that final scene of Hira saying "sukida"  to Kiyoi absolutely had the context of LOVE, not LIKE.     Lollipop and Viki had translated it to be "I love you" which sounded way more natural to me.  I mean,   I don't know Japanese, but like most viewers I can recognize when the context is love.  

Ximmich:

HAHHAA. Teşekkür ederim

Bu biraz utanç verici ve bunu düşünmeliydim. 

Görünüşe göre benimle ilgili bir sorunu olan MDL'nin web sitesi versiyonu, çünkü telefonumu kontrol ettim ve gerçekten bir kalp hahahaa gösteriyor. 

It shows up as a heart on my phone too. :)) 

Ximmich:

Bu açıkça benim kendi yanlış anlaşılmamdı, bu yüzden aldırmayın. Seni tekrar burada görmek gerçekten çok güzeldi. ❤️❤️❤️ 

Thank you :)) Even though I haven't commented, I'm actually always here. I was always curious about you and your articles. It's great that this series we fell in love with is starting again. We are together again with this wonderful toxic series. :D

hello! I wanted to know if you could send me the link to access the uncensored drama CD! please

Maggi64:
 Truly, I thought we had to wait another ten months until November, and now it turns out to be only ONE month!

I think you are misunderstanding something.  From  reading your comment, you most likely  confused the moments when the second season and the movie will be available for us to watch .

The second season will be release the first ep in Japan in Feb 7, and based on what MBS has done with their other BLs, it`s highly likely the first ep will be released in Gagaolala and Viki in Feb 8 ( or Feb 9 for Viki).  The second season should be available immediately after is released. 

The movie is the one that  will only become available to us in October or November, because being released in April 7 in cinema, we wlill have to wait for it a minimum of about 6 month from the moment is released in theater for it to be released in DVD/Bluray, and thus be available outside Japan. From what i `ve noticed, even if the production team will decide to made the movie available on a streamng platform it will still not happen until the movie will be released in DVD ( thus will still not happen until November) 

OMG I'M SOOOOO EXCITED...STILL CAN'T BELIEVE 

Thanks for clarifying Ximmich. I really was confused. But hey, to have the series in one mere month is still super cool. I mean, they moved fast on this, eh?  

I have another good news guys. It seems this year is really the Utsukushii Kare year hahahaha. 

I just found out that  Utsukushii Kare third audio drama, aka Nayamashii Kare CD will become available in 21.4.2023 

http://ginger-records.jp/heis3/