ah i really hope the second disc of the audio drama comes out soon !

Yay!  What a wonderful gift to us for the New Year!   

Thank you so much  Lollipop & White Lotus.  You are both doing such fine work, and I cannot wait to dive in and read the new translated chapters this week.  

You guys are both being so generous to give your time for free like this, so I mean it when I say that it is a "gift to us." 

Regards,

Maggi

Hi, just wanted to share with you that I found a translation of the third novel of utsukushii kare, this is in Vietnam but you can use the translator to translate the whole page. Some things won't make much sense but most of it is understandable. I think the Google translation is pretty decent. There are also other translations of the parallel story of utsukushii kare but they are in image format. So it's harder to understand them, or well for me it is.

So I leave you the link of the page, in case you like to read it or are curious about how the story goes, personally I'm liking how it's going so far (◍•ᴗ•◍)

https://kisuju.wordpress.com/2022/05/07/tap-3-chuong-1/

TakeGis:

Hi, just wanted to share with you that I found a translation of the third novel of utsukushii kare, this is in Vietnam but you can use the translator to translate the whole page. Some things won't make much sense but most of it is understandable. I think the Google translation is pretty decent. There are also other translations of the parallel story of utsukushii kare but they are in image format. So it's harder to understand them, or well for me it is.

So I leave you the link of the page, in case you like to read it or are curious about how the story goes, personally I'm liking how it's going so far (◍•ᴗ•◍)

https://kisuju.wordpress.com/2022/05/07/tap-3-chuong-1/

Damn, thank you! :o

Just went through them all; the links to most of Vol1 seem to broken, so thank goodness we have have Lollipop and White Lotus! But Vol2, 3, and some of the side stories (the ones in text form) all worked. :) Thank you so much, TakeGis! Happy to get more MBM canon any way I can, haha.

yeaka:

Just went through them all; the links to most of Vol1 seem to broken, so thank goodness we have have Lollipop and White Lotus! But Vol2, 3, and some of the side stories (the ones in text form) all worked. :) Thank you so much, TakeGis! Happy to get more MBM canon any way I can, haha.

You're welcome! I am also happy to have more canon material since it is a novel that I love and I would like to be able to know and read more. And I am glad to be able to share it with all of you with whom we share the same like for this wonderful novel/drama (´^ω^`)

Same! It's my favourite BL and fav fandom to write right now, so even if it's google translated, I'm still happy to have the information and inspiration. And it's awesome this story's getting the love it deserves!

yeaka:

Same! It's my favourite BL and fav fandom to write right now, so even if it's google translated, I'm still happy to have the information and inspiration. And it's awesome this story's getting the love it deserves!

Do you write about them too??? And I agree, I am certainly happy to be part of this wonderful fandom. Although the information is usually scarce, every material we can find is appreciated. I hope the fandom continues to grow, because it deserves it ♡

Just fanfiction; I think I have the most on Ao3, like a hundred small vignettes or so X,D But yes, they're such delightful characters, they deserve all the content!

Oh, could you tell me your user? I'd like to read them ^^ haven't read any fantic yet about utsukushii kare. I'm also thinking of writing fics about them, but I'm still insecure about it

Still yeaka. :) There are lots of other good ones there too! There were hardly any in English at first, but it's picked up lately and now there are lots of great ficlets for them! Here's the fandom tag.

I highly encourage you to jump in and write some too! If it helps with the insecurity, I've found it's a really kind fandom? I know there are tumultuous, scary ones out there, but this one's small and nice and honestly just grateful for every new scrap of content, haha.

I do remember the first time I searched fics about them I found none, but I'm happy to know there fics now about this couple we love. Thanks for the tag, I definitely go read those fics! 

And yeah probably I'll post some one-shots or a fic, have lots of ideas but wasn't sure at first but knowing now this is a kind fandom and that I really feel welcomed, I have more confident to publish. Thanks for your words ♡

Yeah, at first I was just google translating Chinese ones, which... did not work so well; pronouns are particularly difficult that way. Hence why I'm so happy for all the proper novel translations here, haha. Thankfully that's changing and there're more now! Hope you enjoy them and add some to it soon. :) You are most welcome there! 

I totally understand that feeling when there's no fics of your favorite ship in your language. It's really frustrating and mostly sad T.T hahah but I'm happy to now there's more content and like you said the novels that are being translated to read properly.  I'm happy the fics of the ship are growing. I'll definitely aport with some stories of them too ♡

Same! I don't even like reading but was desperate enough for more Kiyoi content to google translate. XD But the more you feed a fandom, the more it encourages others to join, and now it's got everything from medieval AUs to rarepairs and plenty of rule 34, woo!