@Ximmich 

Thank you ! Yes I’d like the first and second audio dram please :)

Just wanted to inform that the translation of the 3rd CD drama (nayamashii kare) is now available in Spanish. It's the first part

https://suzumiya-bren.blogspot.com/2023/05/nayamashii-kare-disco-1-espanol18bl.html?sc=1685390261445&m=1#c5269270296743340535

Takemichi:

Just wanted to inform that the translation of the 3rd CD drama (nayamashii kare) is now available in Spanish. It's the first part

https://suzumiya-bren.blogspot.com/2023/05/nayamashii-kare-disco-1-espanol18bl.html?sc=1685390261445&m=1#c5269270296743340535

Thanks a lot. Will add this in my first post. 

I was aware of it, but didn`t have time to check the status of the translation. 

The fact that they`ve already translated the first part in such a short time is good news. It means all the translation will be done sooner than i thought. 

Keeping this discussion thread alive is thanks to all of you as well. 

Yourfavaquarius:

Does anyone have the unscensored audio version for this translation ?  

I am not able to share it yet. 

When i will be able thu, similarly with the other two CDs, i will announce it here. 

It will take some time until the spanish translation for it will be done completely too, because this PART 1 covers the first DISC, and Nayamashii Kare has three DISCs in total. 

OOh, yo también quiero los CD de Nikurashii kare!! Por favor

Ximmich:
It`s too early to know right now. The movie should have stopped screening last week, but because it has done  well until now, they extended it until 18/05 in Tokyo- at the toho cinemas- hibiya, shinjuku, and ikebukuro, but might be more. 

How long the screening is extended depends on how well the movie does, but i don`t know if it will hold on in cinema until June 16. 

I arrived June 16th and saw the movie on June 17th in the theater. Of course, there are no subtitles and my Japanese is non-existent [strictly from JDoramas] so I could only pick up a few phrases here and there. I still enjoyed it and am looking forward to its international release.

Watching the movie without subtitles would make me crazy, but what an adventure!

In nikurashii kare's spanish translation there are two extra tracks called: luna llena or full moon and Hermoso él. Extra exclusivo de Animate. Luna llena. 

In fact, I think is one extra track called: luna llena or full moon 20 minutes approximately of duration. 

Where can i listen to? are there in bilibili?  I would appreciated any help, thank you. 

girlfan62:

Watching the movie without subtitles would make me crazy, but what an adventure!

I got the gist of the movie by knowing the characters and some phrases. Still totally enjoyable.

They are gorgeous and wonderful to look at, but I’d really need to know what they were saying. But as long as there’s a happy ending, I guess it’s all good. 

ahhhh, i don't know if you're still replying buuut if u are I just wanted to ask for the nikurashii kare cd... if it's not too much to ask 

I just came back into the cd and reading, where do I find the stuff for disc 2? If anyone could send me a link, thatd be great! (I took a pretty long break from it and now I'm back)

Hi! Ximmich, if yon't mind can you share the 2nd cd drama (uncensor version) to me too?