Do you know if W - Two Worlds has ever been published as a manhwa comic? I can't find any information about it. :(

I think I finally found it!!

W: Two worlds - Chapter 1 - Read Manga Online for free! (mangastic.com) 

Please let me know if it's not correct or if it is correct. 

miholovesjdramas:

I think I finally found it!!

W: Two worlds - Chapter 1 - Read Manga Online for free! (mangastic.com) 

Please let me know if it's not correct or if it is correct. 

I think they were referring to the actual book in W - I've always wanted one of these, the art looks awesome I would want to re-read the entire drama like this while listening to the BGM OST.  

Ohhh yeah that makes more sense. Sorry

That's OK. We appreciate your help though ^^ thanks for posting anyways, at least this might bump up the topic for more info on the book. Too bad it looks like it's all in Korean, is there no English translation?

i believe that the comics used in the actual show were just props and got auctioned off at the end of its airing, they also had stuff to do with the comics in the merch after the show was released (limited time merch)

Could  someone clarify - was this TV series based on the book or was this book created because of the TV series?

The book images seem to look like the actors themselves so probably it is the latter?

the tv show was created first, then the books were created but they are not being distributed in real life as they were only meant to be used as props within the show itself if that makes sense

Billi_Jean:

It's very interesting and I like to read comics of different genres and authors. It helps a lot in studying. After all, I often have to write complex academic essays, and with the help of books and services such as https://gradesfixer.com/free-essay-examples/reflection-on-my-camping-experience/ I can collect quality material for writing educational articles. If this does not help, I can always order the writing of such a work from a professional. I am sure that such an opportunity is necessary for every schoolchild or student who has learning difficulties.

Thanks a lot for help! As a fellow marketer, I want to express my gratitude for this review by Valerii Khomenko. It's a goldmine of information on seo software for agency. The thorough research and recommendations make it easier for professionals like us to make informed decisions.