So, from today's episode, I counted the people who said at some point in episode 9 something related to "stop being a joke" or something similar, and the ones who said it so far have been:

- Dong Baek's mom

- Dong Baek's ex aka Kang Jong Ryul

- The annoying landlord's wife, Hong Ja Young

- Dong Baek herself

And they are all connected to Hyang Mi in some way, so I definitely think the one who's going to die is Hyang Mi, especially with the way she keeps blackmailing people, borrowing money without returning it and having an affair with rich men.

I thought about the possibility of Hyang Mi being the killer too, but from the latest scene of episode 9, when Joker (or at least we assume it's him) entered Camellia, Dong Baek greeted him/her like a customer. And the way Dong Baek even told Hyang Mi to go live with her without abandoning her, I think Hyang Mi wouldn't have a reason to want to kill Dong Baek.

Like @haruny , I noted the same things, too, after watching episode 9.

I just finished episode 10 and believe that Hyang Mi interacted with the Joker.  She knows him.  Plus, Yong Shik discovered that the CCTV imprint on the old abandoned building (where he's suspecting someone was there) is exactly the same as the one in Camellia.  Therefore, I still think the Joker is the guy that fixes things at Camellia.

hiphop2it:

Like @haruny , I noted the same things, too, after watching episode 9.

I just finished episode 10 and believe that Hyang Mi interacted with the Joker.  She knows him.  Plus, Yong Shik discovered that the CCTV imprint on the old abandoned building (where he's suspecting someone was there) is exactly the same as the one in Camellia.  Therefore, I still think the Joker is the guy that fixes things at Camellia.

I think its the guy who fixes things in Camellia too, especially how Hyang Mi didn't even look scared of him or anything, like she trusts him.

And from the last scene of episode 10 we can almost confirm already that it's Hyang Mi who dies. They said her real name is Choi Go-un, and Hyang Mi's surname is Choi. There's also many reasons Hyang Mi would want to go for another name aside from her real one too, since she has to avoid people she borrowed money from. Also I noticed that guy in the hair salon is most likely the guy Hyang Mi borrowed money from right? He kinda gave me the creeps.

the one who's dead is indeed hyangmi, she said something like "will i get to be loved like my name Go Un?" and in the end yongshik didn't realize who died and he thought it's dongbaek, hence his reaction being "she can't be dead" (probably bc the corpse can't be recognized) and the chief said "her name is choi go un, do you recognize her?" and the joker definitely is heung shik bc the one who feeds the cat exactly has the same figure as him.

dododdana:

the one who's dead is indeed hyangmi, she said something like "will i get to be loved like my name Go Un?" and in the end yongshik didn't realize who died and he thought it's dongbaek, hence his reaction being "she can't be dead" (probably bc the corpse can't be recognized) and the chief said "her name is choi go un, do you recognize her?" and the joker definitely is heung shik bc the one who feeds the cat exactly has the same figure as him.

It's pretty sketchy how no character in the drama suspects Hong Shik too, as if the writers are really trying to make him seem the most unlikely suspect. 

But almost every viewer suspects him now lol I think it's him too 

haruny:
I think his character is just exactly what the writers make him to be: someone who is innocently and passionately in love with a woman that has many charms. He is there to be an (mostly) emotional support for Dong Baek, to be her friend before being a love interest. This part of him who seems unrealistic because of his "over the top honesty, purity, chasing her without getting dissapointed", imo just shows that in today's society there aren't many man who are like that towards a girl, unfortunately, which in result may seem unrealistic to some people, just because it's very rare for a man to love a woman without wanting anything back.

love this! if you think about it  in romance cliche the male is the one having trouble with personality or whatever and then the upbeat loving warm emotional girl kind of heals him or supports him and I feel people just aren't used to seeing it the other way around. people are so used to a male seeing some sort of redeeming quality in a girl that makes up for his lack of but for dongbaek and yongshik well they just appreciate the warmth in each other i like that. 

haruny:
I personally don't think Yong Shik has a split personality, if the writers really make him have this condition it would get too crazy lol

also think it would be incredibly stupid and disappointing if they did this. anti-climatic plot twist....I don't think the writers would be stupid enough

haruny:

It's pretty sketchy how no character in the drama suspects Hong Shik too, as if the writers are really trying to make him seem the most unlikely suspect. 

ah i agree, but for some reason he's like kinda bleh...like would it really be this obvious hmm T_T

haruny:

Shay:

ah i agree, but for some reason he's like kinda bleh...like would it really be this obvious hmm T_T

it's like the writers thought the audience won't suspect heungshik too, but they're totally wrong lol

I personally find the repair dude more suspicious.. cus when Hyang mi observes Dongbaek and says, she is starting to shine brightly and maybe it's because she is dating and stuff.. it doesnt make sense for her to be talking to ML.. 

russian white bear:

im sure her husband enjoyed flirting with men and elementary schooler too lol

The

russian white bear:

Sh

love:

oh did the joker kill men aswell i didn't know that :o

She own

love:

oh did the joker kill men aswell i didn't know that :o

The 6th grader and deliveryman zal

russian white bear:

She may have killed the deliveryman and 6th grade  if they were witnesses to her husbands affair , her killing the prostitute or seeing her in the abandoned building  plus she may have killed the President of the Apartment Resident Society to hide out in or buy the abandoned building that the cops found  

hiphop2it:

@Rea

The guy who repairs things at Camellia isn't that young.  IF he is the culprit and was in his early 20s when the murders started happening, then he would be in his late 20s.  Remember, it was just 5 years since it started.

He is 27 in real life but not sure how old he is supposed to be in the drama...think ot is funny that the actress who plays his sister and the actor who plays his dad are ONLY 1 year apart in age... I thought she was his mom, cousin or aunt 

I agree that the dead body is Hyang Mi since she was blackmailing too many people plus she is a kleptomaniac who steals lighters and probably stole DB's bracelet too so she was killed by one of her victims,   loan sharks, the joker  maybe a pimp ( the guy from the hair salon acted like one )  Her last name is Choi and so is the ID and she changed her other names because she has a police record and people after her like I mentioned above.

I think they will do a flashback scene with both DB and Hyung Mi since I think they actually met at the orphanage or as kids since I noticed in the cast list that there is an actress playing a child version of Hyang Mi so we will see her back story which probably means she is the dead body and we need to find out her real life as Go Un 

It would be funny if they had the same father and he is the Joker.  

My suspects 

1.  Police Chief 
  2.  Hyeung Sik 
  3.  Landlord ( too obvious) 
  4.  Baseball coach 
  5. Man in bucket hat ep 8 
  6. Guy in hair salon 
  7. Lawyer 
  8.  DB's dad 

Some women have big feet like me.  I wear a size 11 in women's and am 5'10 and some women in this show weigh more than some of the men and can probably lift people easily 

Stevie70:
Police Chief
Hyeung Sik
Landlord ( too obvious)
Baseball coach
Man in bucket hat ep 8
Guy in hair salon
Lawyer
DB's dad

1.  Police Chief 
  2.  Hyeung Sik 
  3.  Landlord ( too obvious) --> and would be lame
  4.  Baseball coach 
  6. Guy in hair salon --> hes just after hyangmi for money reason
  7. Lawyer  -->if any woman would be the joker, DB's mom make more sense
  8.  DB's dad 

if joker is indeed the one who has been feeding the cat then based on how hyang mi was talking to him then its obviously neither yong sik or the ex, also not the police chief.

joker is more likely a character whos only been in the background so far, the baseball coach, the plumber, the cctv guy, or some other regular, or the other two cops.

russian white bear:
  1.  Police Chief 
  2.  Hyeung Sik 
  3.  Landlord ( too obvious) --> and would be lame
  4.  Baseball coach 
  6. Guy in hair salon --> hes just after hyangmi for money reason
  7. Lawyer  -->if any woman would be the joker, DB's mom make more sense
  8.  DB's dad 

if joker is indeed the one who has been feeding the cat then based on how hyang mi was talking to him then its obviously neither yong sik or the ex, also not the police chief.

joker is more likely a character whos only been in the background so far, the baseball coach, the plumber, the cctv guy, or some other regular, or the other two cops.

i think its the dude who installed the cctv