can you guys please not spoiler hide your comments. only people who are ready for spoilers come here. 

Could it be Kyu Tae's wife? She's the landlord of Dongbaeks place and certainly has the access that is needed to write the thing on the wall. Her motive could be killing women that her husband has liked or flirted with. (I'm not really sure about this theory but I thought it would be a fun twist)

love:

Could it be Kyu Tae's wife? She's the landlord of Dongbaeks place and certainly has the access that is needed to write the thing on the wall. Her motive could be killing women that her husband has liked or flirted with. (I'm not really sure about this theory but I thought it would be a fun twist)

im sure her husband enjoyed flirting with men and elementary schooler too lol

russian white bear:

im sure her husband enjoyed flirting with men and elementary schooler too lol

oh did the joker kill men aswell i didn't know that :o

Just finished watching episodes 13 and 14.  After watching, I truly believe that Hong-sik (the guy that fixed things at Camellia) is the Joker.  That's all I'm going to say since the hints may be spoilers for others.  Also, my guess could be wrong.  LOL

Dongbaek isn't her real name most likely, and the mother refers to Pil-gu as Dongbaek. So what if she also had a son she abandoned and he's the killer? It would explain her mother's bizarre behavior of running off randomly, as well as her comment in episode 8 about dark thoughts. It would also explain how Dongbaek was saved by the fire alarm, and why her mother's footprints were also at the scene of the murder. So most likely it's someone older than Donbaek by a few years I'd guess.

spinzgirl:

Dongbaek isn't her real name most likely, and the mother refers to Pil-gu as Dongbaek. So what if she also had a son she abandoned and he's the killer? It would explain her mother's bizarre behavior of running off randomly, as well as her comment in episode 8 about dark thoughts. It would also explain how Dongbaek was saved by the fire alarm, and why her mother's footprints were also at the scene of the murder. So most likely it's someone older than Donbaek by a few years I'd guess.

Oh shit this is a good theory, would be amazing.

I'm starting to suspect Hyang Mi. Her behavior and way of being are really suspicious, but it's a good way of not getting police attention. Also that she has been working with Dongbaek for a long time and she knows her really well. And as Noh Kyu Tae himself noticed, Hyang Mi isn't that stupid. 

love:

Oh shit this is a good theory, would be amazing.

Thanks! Now I'm going to have to rewatch the episodes to look for more clues ;)

spinzgirl:

Amazing theory!! I do think her mother is involved in all this too.

But the part where you said "It would also explain how Dongbaek was saved by the fire alarm and why her mother's footprints were also at the scene of the murder" Her mom's footprints were there too? I dont really remember, which episode did they show that? :o

Since it's very likely that Dong Baek's mother is involved somehow with the Joker too. What if it's her husband aka Dong Baek's father? We dont really know anything about her dad, at least I dont remember him being mentioned. He could also be the reason her mother had to abandon her, so that Dong Baek wouldn't get involved with her psycho/murderer dad?

haruny:

Since it's very highly that Dong Baek's mother is involved somehow with the Joker too. What if it's her husband aka Dong Baek's father? We dont really know anything about her dad, at least I dont remember him being mentioned. He could also be the reason her mother had to abandon her, so that Dong Baek wouldn't get involved with her psycho/murderer dad?

oooh interesting! 

spinzgirl:

yeah seems the plausible after the recent ep, those are also the first thing to pop on my mind. it would explain why she is seemingly faking her dementia and those cryptic things she said. seems like she know (or at least has a hint) who the joker is but refrain from saying so and even faking her illness in fear of her life. beside (maybe) another kid there is also husband  possibility (has he ever been mentioned yet??). that would also match the dongbaek unlucky narrative.

edit : oh someone mentioned it already

haruny:

Since it's very likely that Dong Baek's mother is involved somehow with the Joker too. What if it's her husband aka Dong Baek's father? We dont really know anything about her dad, at least I dont remember him being mentioned. He could also be the reason her mother had to abandon her, so that Dong Baek wouldn't get involved with her psycho/murderer dad?

seems possible

peekxaxboo:

I'm starting to suspect Hyang Mi. Her behavior and way of being are really suspicious, but it's a good way of not getting police attention. Also that she has been working with Dongbaek for a long time and she knows her really well. And as Noh Kyu Tae himself noticed, Hyang Mi isn't that stupid. 

I'm thinking of this, too. Plus, Hyang Mi is hella scary. That blank look she gives scares me lmao. The lighter makes sense as well since she smokes and pretty much nicks every lighter she sees lying arond. I'm thinking that if she was really the one who died on the lake(?), she might have committed suicide or she was killed by the people who loaned her money. 

peekxaxboo:

i do too!! there is something about her that just doesn't sit right with me.