WPBear:

Will there be a SFL? I don't see our FFL would end up with the SML.

The only SFL I could see making an appearance would be JJH's ex.  I don't know if they will bring her into the mix or not, but I could see that possibility.

MJN:

The only SFL I could see making an appearance would be JJH's ex.  I don't know if they will bring her into the mix or not, but I could see that possibility.

Well, as we've seen on the latest episode,  JJH's ex does make an appearance and apparently will be a recurring character. But I don't think there'll be a chance for her and JH to get back together, nor her pairing up with HJ.

caro:

Well, as we've seen on the latest episode,  JJH's ex does make an appearance and apparently will be a recurring character. But I don't think there'll be a chance for her and JH to get back together, nor her pairing up with HJ.

I agree.  I kind of wonder how her (his ex) and JJH even got together in the first place.  As we see he was messed up by his family and closed off and CSE seems to be the only one opening him up more and helping him to become social.   

I’m rooting go for Ji Ho

Even the cat knows it's Ji Ho but I would be surprised,and a little disappointed,if it goes the other way.

Ji Ho! Love this drama. Although the premise of a corporation adopting a child to raise as a bride to acquire another conglomerate is DEVASTATING!  In all the dramas I’ve seen, this one “takes the cake”.  Very interesting drama. 

FL is going to end up with ML obviously... haven't you guys learned yet? that's literally every possible Korean romcom ever. I was hoping they'd do something different like develop SML's character better and then she's end up with him when he's more interesting. Or like end up literally not choosing either of them.  But I don't think they have the balls to do it

I hope she will end up with Kang Hae Jin. He is willing to let her go,  knows all her struggles and wants the best for her.

Also, how can you be kissing, finally in a romantic setting and then you pick up the phone??

I think she just likes the husband off five years because she can be of help  ( that is her weak point) and does not have to focus on her own mess.