Where can I read or buy Love Like The Galaxy book in English? Who Rules The World too.

misssarahlove:

I am not sure I totally understand this part, but what I would like to know is:
1. Is it the right decision for LBY to kill off everyone? I mean do they deserve to die? I am a bit confused here.
2. Who is LBY's real dad?
3. What is LBY's real name?

LBY’s real dad’s name is Huo Chong., the emperor’s sworn brother. The emperor always talked about how he saved the monarchy by holding off 200,000 solders in alone city and how much he owes him.  Even the empress told the 5th princess this when CSS first met the 5th princess.  15 years ago, when the Chengs left their daughter behind, it was to go to the rescue of Huo Chong.  I think LBY’s real name is Huo Wusan ( at least it sounds like that).  I rewatched ep 16 where LBY went to see Huo Junhua  and she told the marquis Cui , who was there , that LBY is her nephew and you can see the maid sobbing.  LBY then kowtowed to her as her nephew.  So poignant now that I revisit that entire scene knowing who she really is to him.  I think the Lings have a great deal to do with the Huo family massacre but I don’t know yet what happened.  I’ll let others in the know tell. 

hell59:

Thank you so much for explaining it to me!

Hi, where did you read the book with the translator? Would love to read it. 

kathleentheturtle:

Based on the trailer from the music video, I was hoping someone who might have read the novel, would be able to tell me what happens to CSS's family? It looked like there were scenes they're off to war again, and also scenes where it appears to show QiQi in a red wedding dress, but in prison. Does the Cheng family get into trouble, do her family survive in the story? Thank you for any help and insight. I appreciate your time. 

I don’t think it is QiQi.  I think it is either the 5th princess or Luo Ji tong But the clip went very fast so I wasn’t able to get a real good look.

P Lam:

I don’t think it is QiQi.  I think it is either the 5th princess or Lou Ji tong But the clip went very fast so I wasn’t able to get a real good look.

Hi PLam, there is also the 5th princess in the wedding dress, and also QiQi as well. If you rewatch the parts (they show the two girls in wedding dresses quite close together so I can see why it's confusing) and pause, I think you'll spot her. 🙂

P Lam 

misssarahlove:

I am not sure I totally understand this part, but what I would like to know is:
1. Is it the right decision for LBY to kill off everyone? I mean do they deserve to die? I am a bit confused here.
2. Who is LBY's real dad?
3. What is LBY's real name?

LBY’s real dad’s name is Huo Chong., the emperor’s sworn brother. The emperor always talked about how he saved the monarchy by holding off 200,000 solders in alone city and how much he owes him.  Even the empress told the 5th princess this when CSS first met the 5th princess.  15 years ago, when the Chengs left their daughter behind, it was to go to the rescue of Huo Chong.  I don’t know LBY’s real name.  I rewatched ep 16 where LBY went to see Huo Junhua  and she told the marquis Cui , who was there , that LBY is her nephew and you can see the maid sobbing.  LBY then kowtowed to her as her nephew.  So poignant now that I revisit that entire scene knowing who she really is to him.  I think the Lings have a great deal to do with the Huo family massacre but I don’t know yet what happened.  I’ll let others in the know tell. 

Thank you so much P Lam! Wow, I must go re-watch again :)  

I saw some interesting discussion on Weibo the other day. Straight after LBY n CSS engagement there was this topic on Weibo - CSS gives birth to 6 kids for LBY. Cnetz then pointed out that this was not true, nowhere in the book did it say she gave birth to six kids. But they shared a passage  from the book which i thought was very sweet. I translated using Google translate due to my poor Chinese Below :

Mrs Huo was diagnosed to be pregnant. Mr Huo Zhoumu (LBY) was stunned, then his handsome n dignified face burst into tears inexplicably. “Shaoshang, ..”; Huo Zhoumu hugged his wife and choked hard.

Mrs Zhoumu hugged her husband hard and said, “ I know, I know, in future you will have many blood relatives and you won’t be alone anymore,”

Huo Zhoumu raised his head, his eyes were clear and he smiled through his tears, “No, since I saw you I have never been alone.”

How sweett .. i hope this will be in the drama even just for 10 seconds 

Both novel & drama storyline is beautifully complex. LBY and CSS love story is very interestingly intense yet it has depth of romancing.

SUMMARY from engagement to the revenge:

I'm trying to read the google translated book. which isn't the easiest to read.  After the engagement, SS gets sent to the palace and everyday LBY takes her to the palace and picks her up and their relationship slowly grows.

LBY and SS have now been engaged for many months, and their wedding is planned for March. That means they would have been engaged for 1+ years before the wedding and this whole time, SS is training in the palace. Her and LBY bicker a lot and he is always mad at her because she is thoughtless towards him even though everything he is doing is to protect her and for her good. However, she finds him a overbearing and overprotective but their feelings grow more as the months go by and they get to know each other more. I just finished the part where LBY was mad at SS, and he got the emperor to cane him to get SS to see that her actions can lead to him being punished. I skimmed the part how he got the emperor to go along with the plan but SS was really frightened, crying and pleading. This was the point when SS really felt she had to be good to LBY and to stop making him upset. She seems more unruly and rough in the book than the drama and LBY is softer and gentler than the novel. The scene of her kissing LBY's temple at a banquet should follow this so many of the trailer scenes happen before the wedding since they spend a lot of time together before the wedding. I can imagine his revenge will be really devastating for SS because this whole time, she is basically slowly being groomed on how to be a good wife to LBY. I have a feeling his revenge will take place later in the second season but I'll know better once I am further in the book!

Book Spoiler continued: my last spoiler ended about July in the novel. SS and LBY have a really good relationship and they often bicker, play fight, and one scene their carriage was shaking and the guards outside were looking at each other lol. SS accompanies LBY even on some of his investigations. There are a million characters in this novel and I cannot keep them straight but SS gets captured as a hostage at one point and LBY tries to save her. Before he could, she pulls a dagger a stabs the perpetrator to get away. She gets a bit injured from this incidence but all is ok. As the wedding approaches, she notices LBY looking increasingly uneasy and dark and she didn't understand why but during many months of spending time with him, she started to know him and was putting the clues together. Ling Yi was having his 50th birthday just days before their wedding and SS wakes up in a sweat and she knows something is wrong. She actually reports that she knows LBY will be causing trouble at Ling Yi's banquet. How she figured it out I kind of missed, but she does. She heads to Ling Yi mansion in the late night and witnesses part of the massacre. She is horrified as she sees her fiance who is covered in blood. She tries to stop him but LBY is lost in a murderous trance. Then the horse scene happens but in the book, he throws SS off the horse into a haystack before he falls off a cliff. SS gets injured from the fall and LBY falls and is trapped in a little cave. All the ministers want to impeach him and during this time, he is still stuck in the cave. The truth is revealed that he is actually the uncle's son and the day his father was killed by Ling Yi, he was actually hiding in the closet. Ling Yi sneaks up on his dad and slits his throat, takes his head, then sets the house on fire. It starts to rain so only half the house burns down and Ling Buyi, who is actually Huo Buyi escapes. He is similar aged to Ling Yi's son (who already died) and apparently they look similar and they had swapped clothes that day. He finds his aunt who is looking for her son amongst all the corpses and it is her who protects him. They see that her son, aka Ling Yi's son was killed mistakenly as HuoBuyi and HBY (aka LBY) was only 5-6 years old. His aunt protects him and he often hides when Ling Yi is around so even as his appearance changed, people didn't notice. Before long, he was sent to live in the palace. He decides to seek revenge because after all these years, he could not find evidence of his identity not evidence of the massacre to the Huo clan. Who ultimately is involved is the 3 Ling brothers and the Chunyu clan knows about it.

I think SS who is heartbroken at this point, told the third Prince the Chunyu clan must bet involved so the third Prince interrogates the Chunyu family. They actually admit and the evidence is stored in the nuwa statue. Also to confirm Ling Buyi is actually Huobuyi, the emperor remembers HBY's father actually had a huge birthmark on his chest. His son has the same birthmark but on a different spot and much smaller. That is when SS says it is a tiger with 3 heads (I think) and it is near the ankle. She knew because she helped wash LBY's feet after he rescued her from an accident when she was hit from I think an avalanche of snow and fell off a cliff. The emperor is in tears throughout this whole thing and when he hears this, he tells everyone to go rescue HBY who is still trapped in the cave. LBY is rescued but is injured everywhere and has awoken and recounts his story. SS though in the book already feels they have no future...the emperor and ministers are understanding why LBY sought revenge and it seemed more justifiable now but I think SS already has given up on the relationship. I have to read on to know why but I think she is horrified/sad to find out that LBY is not even LBY this whole time. She only finds out his real identity now. Also she realized he is willing to gve up his life and her to get his revenge, I think that is the other part. I will update this further...

CHAPTER 139/140 - LBY/HWS seeing SS after the massacre for the first time...

Google translation mainly and I made little edits...

Huo Budo knelt in front of the queen, and says he is sorry and willing to die and that he didn't expect to come back alive. Then the Queen says" You are mistaken, you are not talking about yourself and the crown prince. You were eight years old when you entered the palace. You are sensible and clever, eager to learn and humble, strong and less ill. I didn't worry about you much. I really want to talk about it. The grace of nurturing and the responsibility of teaching, you should thank Your Majesty. On the contrary, it was you who dealt with the prince back and forth and worked hard for the aftermath. If it weren’t for you, the reputation of the prince would have been ruined. Although, I know that you are actually For His Majesty's sake, I don't want him to worry about it."

Having said that, the emperor still could see that the queen was angry, so he didn't dare to interrupt.

"I'm talking about Shao Shang" The queen said coldly, "In the whole thing, His Majesty did not set up the reserve properly, the crown prince was mediocre and incompetent, the third child had great ambitions, you had a bloody feud, and I was a loving mother and a lot of failures... only Shao Shang. This matter has nothing to do with her, but she was dragged in innocently!"

Huo Bu Yi's face also faded a little bit of blood, his lips trembled slightly, unable to speak.

"What you said just now is straightforward, give up Xiaoqing, and love the world. Well, now I'll ask you, since you went to the Ling Family Courtyard and transferred troops privately, have you decided to give up Shaoshang? !" the Queen asked heavily.

Huo Budo/Huo Bu Yi pressed the wound in pain, and after a long while, he said with difficulty: "...Yes."
 queen sneered: "That's good!" After saying that, she walked to the emperor's desk, which was half a foot high. The exquisite lacquered wood frame has a meniscus-shaped flat square copper frame hanging above it. The queen took out the small copper hammer on the shelf and hurriedly beat it.

When the emperor said it was secret, no palace servants and eunuchs were allowed to be by his side. They all stayed in the palace from a distance. To summon them, they had to ring this copper face.

Huo Budo was puzzled, and the emperor sighed.

The queen went to the curtain again, and felt a rope from behind the balustrade and pulled it hard.

The dense and dense brocade curtains were drawn from both sides like a waterfall, and in the inner room sat a slender girl with long hair covering her back and her cheeks slightly snowing. She knelt and sat motionless, with her back to Huo Budo.

When Huo Budo saw her, his blood surged.

He heard his heavy breathing, and his chest was beating violently. He felt that he had returned to the night of the massacre and the genocide. Unspeakable terror and pain poured into his body like a tide, but he was powerless.

After being seriously injured and falling off a cliff, he was lying in a cave waiting to die, cold all over, lonely and desperate, but as long as he thought of her, his heart was warm. He didn't know what heartache was like before, and he didn't feel much pain even when he was about to die. Now he finally understands that it is to wrap a thin wire around your heart in circles, and then slowly tighten it. Blood dripped down.

"Shao Shang!" He whispered like a dying beast, trying to pounce and hug the girl.

At this time, Cen Anzhi led two rows of eunuchs into the hall, and the empress shouted sharply: "Hold him down!" The empress has been in the number for ten years, and she has accumulated power no matter how kind and generous. Unsuspectingly pressing his hands and feet, Cen Anzhi hesitated, and the queen said coldly, "Cen Anzhi, are my words no longer useful?" Cen Anzhi was shocked, and hurriedly called the four eunuchs behind him to come up.     If it was before, let alone eight eunuchs, it was eighteen, Huo Budo would have been able to overthrow them, but now that he has not recovered from his injuries and is weak and weak, he is firmly held in place.

"Shao Shang, Shao Shang, you turn around!" he shouted in a hoarse voice.

However, the girl remained motionless on her knees.

"Your Majesty, my concubine is going to ask Your Majesty to approve one thing today." The Empress bowed her head to the Emperor.

The emperor is so smart, he hesitated: "This..." Seeing the queen's eyes swept over, he quickly said, "Okay, you say." The queen said: "Zi Sheng and Shaoshang have been noisy (I think she meant dramatic as they would fight quite a bit) since the day they got engaged and they have no problem. It's been peaceful for a few days, and now it's like this again, I don't think it makes any sense for them to be husband and wife..."

"Niangniang!" Huo Buxuan looked at the queen with tears in his eyes.

The emperor embarrassed: "Well, it's better to let them make their own decisions..."

"Shao Shang" The Queen called, "Tell me."

The girl with her thin shoulders finally turned around, and her beautiful snow-white face showed a tortured silence - Huo Budo was dizzy. the pain struck. He remembered how the girl used to be, no matter how many harsh words and admonitions from the elders, she was so alive and full of dew, as innocent and fearless as a child running barefoot on a bluestone slab, even if the gravel hurt her foot , cried for a while and then passed.

But now, she was like a mule just unloaded from the stone mill, tired and haggard.

The Empress of the Shao Shang Dynasty respectfully kowtowed: "My concubine comes from a slightly cold background, has a shallow talent, and has an unruly temperament ". Shao Shang! Listen to me..." Huo Budo struggled hard, but he couldn't move when he was pressed, so he sank and tried harder. He was tall and his white shirt appeared empty.

"No!" Shao Shang suddenly raised his voice, "This time, please listen to me."

She took a breath and suppressed her trembling voice, "I told you, I have had bad luck since I was a child, let alone God It's a good thing, I don't even have what a little girl like me deserves. But it doesn't matter, there are many people in the world who are more difficult than me, and I can get down on my own. But, I met you..."

She Tears came to my eyes, "You made me like you, I like you. You made me depend on you, and I depended on you. You made me believe in you, and I believed--then you dropped me, headless. go back!"

I don't know who said that falling in love with someone means putting yourself in an unsafe situation, but it doesn't matter, now she has learned to be good - since then, she will never put her heart in danger again.

"If you are still thinking about the past, please let me go!" Shao Shang's tears fell on her face, but her arrogance and self-respect did not allow her to cry bitterly in front of the emperor, so she could only rudely run out of the palace.

Huo Buxuan couldn't say a word, he could only watch the girl kowtow to the Empress before running away. He let out a low growl and used his last strength like a wounded beast, the wound on his head burst open, and blood dripped down his white forehead.

The emperor stepped over in two big steps, knocked out his adopted son with a knife in his hand, and asked Cen Anzhi to carry Huo Budo out for the doctor to re-wrap his wounds, then he screened the others back and looked at the queen.

The queen looked back.

After a while, the emperor smiled bitterly: "Why do you do this?" The queen said sternly: "Since the beginning, Shao Shang was unwilling to marry Zi Sheng, but because of His Majesty's monstrous power, she could only bear it hard, and now there is trouble. At this stage of the field, it can be seen that the marriage is still a matter of course, and the twisted melon is not sweet, and it is difficult to become a husband and wife after all - just like me and Your Majesty." The emperor did not dare to look her eyes, and said to him: "Now After this incident, there was a crack in the hearts of the two of them. At this time, it would only make things worse for them to be in one place. It would be better if they were separated." The queen walked up to the emperor and looked straight: "Except for Shaoshang and Zisheng's. Marriage, what about the thing that the concubine told His Majesty before?"

Shao Shang was running in the dark palace alley, many palace maids and eunuchs saluted her along the way, she didn't dare to turn her head, just ran wildly. She felt that the wounds on her body were burning with pain, her headache was splitting, and she couldn't even breathe. But she knew she couldn't stop, and once she stopped, she would be overwhelmed by the sea-like heartbreak.

I don't know how long I ran, as if I passed the mirror lake and the garden, and saw the tall tower in front of me from a distance, suddenly a soft and strong hand grabbed her, she couldn't stop and almost fell.

"Shao Shang, Shao Shang! What's wrong with you! Wake up, what's wrong with you!" a familiar male voice shouted.

Shao Shang focused his eyes and saw Yuan Shensi's handsome and handsome face, he was asking anxiously, "I went to Fufeng County a while ago, and I only heard about Ling... Huo Buzhu, I heard that you are covered in clothes. The blood was carried away...Are you injured, where is the injury!"

He was sweating nervously, grabbing Shaoshang's shoulder with both hands but he didn't dare to use force, "Are you alright, you are talking... Shaoxing settled down,  slowly brushed Yuan Shen's back away, and answered without interest: "Since I'm standing here, I'm naturally fine, thank you Mr. Yuan for your concern."

"No...this..." Yuan Shen was at a loss for words. When he came, he felt that he had something to ask the girl, but now he didn't know where to start. After searching for a long time, he could only say: "You don't have to worry about Huo Buxuan, your majesty must protect him. The army, the crime of the capital shaking is really not a small one, and I can't say that I should be punished..."

"You don't need to say, his future has nothing to do with me." Shaoshang said coldly.

Yuan Shen was stunned, his voice inexplicably raised a bit: "Could it be that you and him...?"

@busterboy, OMG, Thank you so much for the summaries! I was reading them, this novel is really amazing! Please, continue sharing with us what happens next! I can't wait for more summaries from you! A thousand thanks!!!

Yes thank you to all for sharing bits from the novel. It is amazing!

Thanks busterboy for this summary as well.   Oh the angst!  

@busterboy, thank you so much