scarfie:

Before the 5 years apart. As soon as they got engage.

She is the daughter of the empress ... she likes LBY

ok, thanks, but what's after or during  the 5 years?? she still close with the empress?? after he return and the reconcialtion  the novel finish??

and  please, i want to know if the aunt who divorced in the early episodes will still be around ??  rdemption??? the uncle disabled will remarry the other woman who work with mother of FL??

Did it say in the novel how the female lead relationship with her parents change?

Eventually, they appreciate her from new perspectives ... as she interacts with others, and improves herself through being in the palace and developing maturity. Right now she is being rebellious through insecurity.

scarfie:

Eventually, they appreciate her from new perspectives ... as she interacts with others, and improves herself through being in the palace and developing maturity. Right now she is being rebellious through insecurity.

Thank you for your translations and inputs do far! 

I Agree and I think we also need to remember in the book she time traveled so obv she has a more independent and unique way of thinking compared to the other ladies. That along with her upbringing/treatment she received from others, definitely makes her actions more understandable 

BTW Can you give a bit more context about the matching bite marks that were shown in the trailer if Possible? 

@dearuto  I honestly forgot that section ... I do remember that he bit her at least a couple of times: once on the nose and once somewhere else.

The way it's shown on the trailer seems like "promise love bites" ... it's totally something LBY would do because he's very jealous and obsessive with her. 

Thank you for your translations! In the 5-10 trailer she was beaten by her mother!!! Can I know what did CCS do?  😂 

What's about the aunt who gets divorced?? she return?? or the uncle married the other woman??

Sorry, I don't remember the details of her story. I will let you know if I see her on the reread.

Looks like FL will be engaged to 3 people, does she also love others ? or just ML only.

And also whether engaged to another on her own accord or because of other people around her ?

Except for LBY, she got engaged on her own for various reasons.

She only loves LBY.

OMG! I just read the scene in the trailer when FL playing the bamboo flute and ML staring at her. It appears in the middle part of the novel. The chemistry is so ~~~ It is the time when CSS opened her heart and love LBY  totally! I have translated in GoogleTranslation,  it's not very precious but is mostly right.

Shao Shang was held in his arms, and when he pushed him, he ripped open Ling Wuxuan's shirt, revealing the firm chest of a young man with clear white jade texture. Ling Budo lowered his head and smiled: "What you want to do is up to you!"

"It's up to you!" Shaoshang blushed and shouted in a low voice, "Let go of me! You disciple, I kindly gave you a quilt, and you came to tease me!"

Ling Budo opened his arms, bare chest, and chuckled, "It's better to ask someone to judge, whoever molests who."

"Just call!" The young man pushed him away with force.

Ling Budo frowned suddenly, hissed softly, his body fell softly, Shao Shang hurriedly hugged his tall body: "Did you pull the wound, does it hurt? Don't move, don't you want to? I'll go to the doctor..."

Ling Budo leaned against the girl, wrapped her arms around her, buried her face in her warm and delicate neck, and rubbed gently.

Shao Shang's rubbed face heated up, he held up his head forcefully, and said with a stern face, "Are you pretending, this is a trick."

Ling did not doubt: "What is the bitter meat scheme?"

Shaoshang explained responsibly: "It's you who hurt me by hurting yourself so that you can achieve your goal."

"Why do you feel distressed when I hurt myself." Ling Budo leaned on her shoulder, his smiling eyes lit up, "You don't feel distressed, this plan won't work, right?"

Shaoshang was blocked, and in a fit of rage, he pushed him down into the quilt, and stood beside the couch angrily.

Ling Budo leaned over and smirked, then showed a smile on his face, gently pulled the girl's hand, and said softly, "Young Master Shang is distressed, and Zisheng is fortunate in his three lives."

Shaoshang pouted and was pulled to sit on the floor, facing him face to face at close range.

Turning his eyes, he saw Ling Budo lying on the bedding, his face pale, against the sideburns that were as dark as crow feathers, and the water droplets formed by the fine-grained broken snow, the young and handsome face was a little tired. Her heart suddenly softened into cotton wool and became hydrated again.

In a strange way, she leaned over and kissed his temple, and then, under his unbelieving gaze, she kissed his forehead gently and comfortingly.

Ling Budo's breath suddenly warmed up. He took the girl by the neck and first pecked her little frozen red lips. When he parted, he saw the girl's confused face, and he didn't seem to have reacted. He smiled, he thought she was more lovely than anything in the world, and he liked her more than ever, and then he kissed again.

Shao Shang felt that the fingers clasped at the back of his neck were slender and strong, and his whole person was enveloped by his fragrant and clear breath. He is such a smart and wise person, but he is clumsy and unusual in this matter. He only knows how to suck and lick repeatedly, but it makes her feel extremely tender and tender.

After kissing for a while, Ling Budo gasped and let go of the girl, leaving some distance between the two, and said in a low voice, "...There are some things, let's do it after getting married."

Shaoshang giggled: "Shouldn't I say this?"

Ling Budo stared at her flushed cheeks: "Then I'll kiss you one more time, and then it's up to you."

"You think beautifully!"

Shao Shang smiled and pushed him away, Ling Budo grabbed the backhand, and easily pressed the girl on the bed. The two laughed like children for a while, and Shao Shang remembered that he still had a lot of hard work. A pot of soup came, so he simmered the pot next to the stove and poured out a bowl for Ling Budo to drink.

Ling Budo actually didn't like sweets, so he still accepted it with a smile.

The charcoal gas in the house was a little heavy, so Shao Shang walked over and opened the window a little. When she turned around, she saw Ling Budo leaning on the head of the bed, wearing a robe and holding a bowl, with a dignified and beautiful appearance, she smiled slightly, took out the piccolo from her sleeve, and said softly: "You drink slowly, don't burn it, I Play the flute for you."

"Is it a new song composed by your uncle and aunt?"

"Um."

The flute sounded, and the tone was soft and lonely, like a lonely sigh.

Before Cheng Zhi met Sang Shunhua, he lived happily for more than 20 years. He didn't think there was anything wrong with his life; Sang Shunhua, before I didn't fall in love with Cheng Zhi, was already cold about love. , determined to live this life quietly and indifferently. Fortunately, they are destined after all, and they did not miss each other.

The sound of the flute slowly turned, and finally crossed the mountains and rivers. They fell in love with each other, but they didn't have to be ecstatic, but it was like old friends reunited.

I have to say the author has a high level of writing skills and literal accumulation, authors like her can write such a half-ancient style of novel are not many in the Chinese historical novels field. She used a lot of ancient words, structures, expression, slangs.... It's hard for modern people nowadays. She probably has read a lot of ancient classical books.

Oh that's really beautiful scene , I'm glad director took this serious and not let WuLei and Lusi exsape with cheek kiss))) It was perfect moment for first kiss