insideout91:

Oh that's really beautiful scene , I'm glad director took this serious and not let WuLei and Lusi exsape with cheek kiss))) It was perfect moment for first kiss

It's the second time they kiss I remember, coz the first time is very short, and the FL didn't prepared.

Wow really)))) hope we will see it too !

@cloudA May I know what chapter is it!! I'm taking such a long time to read the novel I want to spoil myself first xD

Some websites have different chapters division. I'll send you the link directly. Here is the link to the novel, in Chapter 102. https://www.tianyashuku.com/yq/10696/

CloudA:

Some websites have different chapters division. I'll send you the link directly. Here is the link to the novel, in Chapter 102. https://www.tianyashuku.com/yq/10696/

Thank you!!! I'm anticipating this scene so much more after reading it ㅠㅠ 

I find it so amusing that the royal family went to this extent to make her realize how impt he is to her HAHAHA and how he had to tease her about 苦肉计 x) 

also btw I recommend reading on shubaow, they don't have shady ads :)) 

I have a quick question...so I skimmed the raw and I am confused...do they ever even get married or it just ends with them being reengaged? 

There is a short mention of them getting married in the epilogue ... But it's expected that the emperor will grant the marriage ...

dearuto:

Thank you!!! I'm anticipating this scene so much more after reading it ㅠㅠ 

I find it so amusing that the royal family went to this extent to make her realize how impt he is to her HAHAHA and how he had to tease her about 苦肉计 x) 

also btw I recommend reading on shubaow, they don't have shady ads :)) 

Oh , I know shubao website! I have used that before. Actually, I have installed an extension on google chrome called ‘AdBlock' to block all the annoying advertisements. I will recommend the 'Sto.cx'(思兔)website, it has very clean pages, and all the novels are original versions without any deletion. I use this website the most :)

Thank you for all the translation. Really sad that I could not read the original novel.  I would like some spoiler explanation regarding LBY background.

He is the Emperor adoptive son but who is he acctually?

Sg:

Thank you for all the translation. Really sad that I could not not the original novel.  I would like some spoiler explanation regarding LBY background.

He is the Emperor adoptive son but who is he acctually?

His father already appears now. But LBY hates his father and stepmother.

CloudA:

His father already appears now. But LBY hates his father and stepmother.

I can understand from the situation that he hates his father and his stepmother because of his mother. But how did LBY ended up being emperor adopted son?

Rabbit04:

I can understand from the situation that he hates his father and his stepmother because of his mother. But how did LBY ended up being emperor adopted son?

Coz his relatives died in a war, the emperor thought he was poor and want to take care of him. As I'm still reading the novel, this is the information I get so far.

CloudA:

Coz his relatives died in a war, the emperor thought he was poor and want to take care of him. As I'm still reading the novel, this is the information I get so far.

Thanks for your information!!!!

Can someone tell me which of CSS brothers QiQi ends up with and how? 

Sirry Usly:

Can someone tell me which of CSS brothers QiQi ends up with and how? 

She ends up with Shao Shang second brother. In the novel she always had feelings for him since they both have the same interests in martial arts. She was in the border or went to war with her dad so she grew up with the brothers. Her and shao Shang second brother have this bickering relationship. Overtime they both develop feelings for one another. Their love story wasn’t a big part and you only get hints from Shao Shang perspective. But they end up getting married.