DeDe:

She ends up with Shao Shang second brother. In the novel she always had feelings for him since they both have the same interests in martial arts. She was in the border or went to war with her dad so she grew up with the brothers. Her and shao Shang second brother have this bickering relationship. Overtime they both develop feelings for one another. Their love story wasn’t a big part and you only get hints from Shao Shang perspective. But they end up getting married. 

i like ou yao and CSS together, Can you please tell me if Lou yao will falls in love with his wife? i mean i know that emperor will make him a marriage with this girl, or he still want CSS to be with her?? his part in the novel stop after he got married??

YESMISSA:

i like ou yao and CSS together, Can you please tell me if Lou yao will falls in love with his wife? i mean i know that emperor will make him a marriage with this girl, or he still want CSS to be with her?? his part in the novel stop after he got married??

Lou Yao never wanted to break up with CSS it was CSS who proposed it. He always liked her more but he understands his role and his responsibility. Once he married the general He daughter he already made it a point to be nice and treat her with kindness. Towards the end of the book his wife is pregnant and they had gradually fell in love. 

In the book when they first get engaged does CSS hate LBY? Because from some of the new clips that have been released it seems like it. 

DeDe:

Lou Yao never wanted to break up with CSS it was CSS who proposed it. He always liked her more but he understands his role and his responsibility. Once he married the general He daughter he already made it a point to be nice and treat her with kindness. Towards the end of the book his wife is pregnant and they had gradually fell in love. 

It's disappointing not that he has a happy ending with this other girl,  but the fact that he doesn't fight for FL, so during the 5 years of absence from ML he was already married, too bad I wanted more love tension around FL, but as you said he understood that he had responsibilities.

But why FL during 5 years, accept another engagement? i mean, she know that it's a big responsability, a big thing

YESMISSA:

It's disappointing not that he has a happy ending with this other girl,  but the fact that he doesn't fight for FL, so during the 5 years of absence from ML he was already married, too bad I wanted more love tension around FL, but as you said he understood that he had responsibilities.

But why FL during 5 years, accept another engagement? i mean, she know that it's a big responsability, a big thing

No worry there will be other tension, because FL will be engage with Yuan Shen ))

YESMISSA:

What's about the aunt who gets divorced?? she return?? or the uncle married the other woman??

No, she never makes a comeback. I mean they kinda try, but it's all narrated in a conversation between the second uncle and Yang Yang. The second uncle plans to bring back the 'reformed' Ge Shi, but YY puts a stop to that. YY's all matured now and she says that her mother had been the reason why Shao Shang had such a difficult life. She was the reason for the misery of Cheng Shi's family, so how dare she come back shamelessly? She even says she won't get married before Shao Shang.

Second uncle later gets married to her SS's mother's sworn sister Qing Cang.

ShenMiao98:

No, she never makes a comeback. I mean they kinda try, but it's all narrated in a conversation between the second uncle and Yang Yang. The second uncle plans to bring back the 'reformed' Ge Shi, but YY puts a stop to that. YY's all matured now and she says that her mother had been the reason why Shao Shang had such a difficult life. She was the reason for the misery of Cheng Shi's family, so how dare she come back shamelessly? She even says she won't get married before Shao Shang.

Second uncle later gets married to her SS's mother's sworn sister Qing Cang. 

it's not a surprise his remarriage with this woman, the drama had more or less indicated that something could happen between them, their looks in their eyes when she helped him catch up when he was walking
After for his ex wife the mother of YY,  I'm not saying that I like her character, but the actress who played her was so great, she mastered her acting well, so I was wondering if we saw her again lol but i have my answer, thanks.

Sirry Usly:

In the book when they first get engaged does CSS hate LBY? Because from some of the new clips that have been released it seems like it. 

It’s not that she hate him but she didn’t want to be in such a high rank position. He’s the general and the emperor adopted son. She knows if she marries him she will lose her freedom. Also her family was forced to accept the engagement. They try to refuse it but the emperor dotes on Buyi and knows Buyi loves Shao Shang so her family has to accept it. 

YESMISSA:

Each love arc teaches her things about love. There’s a reason why Luo Yao didn’t fight for her it’s because she herself have already let him go. She never have loved him but more accepted him because he show up at her lowest point. Believed in her and it was the most convenient marriage for her. She knows he would say yes to her and would never take away her freedom. 

YESMISSA:

I’m also curious about the last part - what made SS accept a third engagement with YS during the 5 year gap if she was always only in love with LBY? Would love to be spoiled on this part please :)

I have another question...So I am assuming not all of LBY's family is dead. Just his mother's side...so from his father's side when they finally meet CSS do they like her? I am asking this because I read somewhere that she learns to receive love from LBY's family...Are they talking about his paternal family or are they referring to his adoptive family?

DeDe:

It’s not that she hate him but she didn’t want to be in such a high rank position. He’s the general and the emperor adopted son. She knows if she marries him she will lose her freedom. Also her family was forced to accept the engagement. They try to refuse it but the emperor dotes on Buyi and knows Buyi loves Shao Shang so her family has to accept it. 

Thank you!

Does css learn how to fight?

So, I heard that CSS was literally kidnapped from her first wedding by LBY. Can some one tell me what had happened?

DrunkardDrama:

So, I heard that CSS was literally kidnapped from her first wedding by LBY. Can some one tell me what had happened?

This scene actually translated, you can find it in this discussion or in cdrama addict, she will not kidnapped, but emperor will help LBY broke her engagement