FatimaO:

Thank you!!!!!!!! 

No worries. I just watched a bit the part when (spoiler)

HBY said that if CSS is not around revenge is meaningless and her being alive is the most important thing.

@fatimaO Thank you! The link is working. Gonna watch.

Done watching and well i ended up with puffy eyes :") Thou some parts from novel were left out, personally I really do enjoy this drama , alot:')  Salute to LLTG team!!!! Looking forward to LW and ZLS's dramas in future but well, I bet I still won't be able to move on from this drama for sometime ...:")) huuu i am feeling empty. 

GOLDEN FAIRY:

where i can see all the epi till 56  i don't mind to buy 

WeTv app, not the website. Cost for the package is $7.99 and of course includes english subs.

Having read the latter part of the novel countless times, albeit using google translate. I was a bit disappointed with the drama. Not because they didnt film it well but because I felt like the production had limited time to include all the necessary scenes to make it even more amazing.  It seems they had to rush through it and skip some of the important scenes in order to put everything into 56 episodes. There were several interactions by the main leads with the other casts that I feel should have been included. But i guess the crew had to work within the limitations.

At the same time Id like to applaud them for trying to stay true to the novel despite the limited episodes given. It is still one of the best Cdrama I have watched so far. I emphatized with all the characters and the drama made me laugh, felt giddy, cry buckets of tears and it has touch my heart like no other drama had. I will definitely miss the cast and will for sure support the upcoming projects of Wulei and Zhao Lusi.

@vesca

Did you write spoiler for ep 49 & 50?  Why can’t I see it? It’s just long empty space. 

DramaFree12:

@vesca

Did you write spoiler for ep 49 & 50?  Why can’t I see it? It’s just long empty space. 

drag your cursor to select that space then it shows or use any of key board select method

I've watched it till the end... it was heartwarming and as well heartbreaking truly amazing drama - kudos to director, actors and everyone involved in production :)
I didn't cry that much since Nirvana in Fire second season...

Well, I guess all of us would love to see the wedding  (even if its not included in the novel) - who knows maybe they will add a special episode?

I liked the way how they made recap of 5 years period giving us a brief of what could happen - multiple marriage event in Cheng's Family, HB having hard time at Northern border, SS managing palace...
all last episodes were really great - full of action and emotions - we could shed tears of sorrow and then tears of joy watching SS and HB break up and reconciling - their characters grown up and both understood mistakes made in the past, most important they let the past go and start to trust each other again... true love has won :)
For me LLTG was the best drama of 2022

@vesca I feel the same way. I hope they do make that wedding or epilogue episode. It would give us viewers more to LLTG to look forward to.  I'm always going to re-watch this drama. I hope one day I get to meet any of the cast and let them know of the effect they had on me.  Thank you everyone. I watched it with no English subtitles but still got a the feel of every emotions. Just feeling sad at the moment.

Hi I think I read somewhere among the comments that the almond allergy incident never happened in the novel and instead there's some avalanche incident instead? Can someone link me to the correct chapter in the novel/give me a summary of what happened? Thanks!

funkycucumber:

Hi I think I read somewhere among the comments that the almond allergy incident never happened in the novel and instead there's some avalanche incident instead? Can someone link me to the correct chapter in the novel/give me a summary of what happened? Thanks! 

The almond allergy is not in the novel. That I can confirm. I'm not sure what do you mean about the avalanche incident, do you mean when LBY fell down the cliff after the masaccre of Ling family?

In the novel, CSS put together the identity of LBY by stories of his childhood. For example, his cousin was the apple of his aunt's eyes and she never allowed him to be put in harm's way, no matter minute. Therefore, his uncle was not allowed to hold him too high or toss him. LBY /Huo Wu Shang, on the other hand, was an active child and enjoyed being tossed high by his father, General Huo. That and the fact LBY looked much more like General Huo than his 'supposed' father. She heard contrary stories about LBY from different sources and then figured out that the young LBY and the current LBY were 2 different people.

For the international viewers - I’m using WeTV App as a VIP user in New Zealand, I had no problem purchasing the express package to view the remaining epsiodes. Just be aware of currency conversions. ($13.99 here)

dearuto:

The sad scenes were rly filmed so sadly while the later part of the story unfortunately felt so rushed ?? nevertheless understand it must have been hard for the LLG team to edit all the episodes as it was airing

Just that (spoiler)  the scene of how 081 made it to save 33 during the chamber thing... Rly don't make sense hahahah and all the while he zhaojun was in labor??? Lol 

But the reunion scene was shot so prettily and the ending scene where zisheng was surrounded by his new family was so heart warming ????

And it felt to apt to end off with Wendy being upset that he was not there to witness the wedding ??

Actually they rushed it because tencent was have a new big project with the actor Xiao zhan. Tencent was useless for not prioritize LLTG in the first place, They're not expect that LLTG will become hit/success, That's why C-fans are complaining why just ended like that.  

There are very few sweet one scenes  in the back it's a pity that the series was not added it.

if C-fans will be pushy enough then Tencent may consider to film epilogue episodes - its not impossible to do ;) and I bet they have plenty of cut off scenes to create something special