Hope fans from mainland china run a petition or sth :'))) After watching the series all over again, right now I am feeling soo empty :')) 

To all my fellow friends and ardent fans of LLTG, reading all of your comments made watching this drama so much more enjoyable! Thank you so much for all the spoilers, explanations and summaries. I could have watched several more episodes of this drama. I have truly appreciated so much being on this thread with all of you! This is by far the best C-drama I have ever watched!

FatimaO:

Thank you! It's too bad the show is not available to international audience yet but...Akuna Matata...we will rewatch old scenes until then :) 

It is, look for the fast track package!

I will also say, I've had so much fun between here and the Facebook groups watching this series with like minded people. Thanks for the fun! 

I want to thank everyone as well who made LLGT more enjoyable with all the updates and spoilers and especially the links.  

I am willing to sign a petition and get all my friends to do it as well who love LLTG.  How can we find out who to contact in China who can help us petition this? 

I am willing to put extra time into getting this message passed on to the decision makers at TENCENT and the Director of LLTG. 

What is the name of the director of LLTG? What other projects has he done? Have they been successful like LLGT? I would love to see his other work.  Does anyone know the names?

If 66 episodes were made, why did they cut them to 56? It is such a loss for us viewers and like I’ve read, there are so many scenes from the novel which didn’t make it. I read about this scene which was in the novel where LBY finds out CSS bite mark had faded and he bit it again and that was not in the episodes.  Also we don’t know what happens to YS. Even though I was rooting for LBY my heart cried a lot for YS. He loved CSS so much. It was the saddest ever. 

Thank you LLTG fans for your kindness in sharing with others links and spoilers and translations as well.

@MaryThomas. Where on FB? I would like to join. 

Msazk2010:

My main one (but I am in like 5 lol!) Is this one:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/591609221983925/?ref=share

Msazk2010:

Btw the director for LLTG is Fei Zhenxiang.

You can find a list of his work on dramacool here:

https://mydramalist.com/people/41631-fei-zhen-xiang

It isn't just the actors that did tremendous awesome job but appreciation to the whole behind the scene; director Fei, music director, musicians, cameramen, make-up artists and all the staff that made this drama amazing. As well as Zhao LuSi, Wu Lei, Li YunRui, Bao Jianfeng, Cao XiWen, etc, for great collaboration. 

vesca:

international community can't help... they might do something if drama fans in China will complain a lot... but I might be wrong... I heard that there were some dramas which had special episodes added - any way in terms of wedding - there was no wedding in the novel - and they stick to it - its a pity as few more episodes would make LLTG even better...

Yes but in the epilogue they married haist anyways let's just be happy for both of them and the crew who tried their all best to make us satisfied❤️lovelots...

hell59:

To all my fellow friends and ardent fans of LLTG, reading all of your comments made watching this drama so much more enjoyable! Thank you so much for all the spoilers, explanations and summaries. I could have watched several more episodes of this drama. I have truly appreciated so much being on this thread with all of you! This is by far the best C-drama I have ever watched!

Thank you also for all those C-fans and co-canele who support Ruth and Leo's drama, I'm so glad that I met you even though not in person. We share some of our opinions about how the lltg educate, grow us what is the true nature of life. How can we deal/resolve a mess, how can we decide a decision without hurting your loved ones.??Ohh I'm so obsessed with this milestone anticipating drama that teach me how to become a better person, We learn from our mistakes.

Could someone shed light on how CSS relationship with his eldest brother is in the novel please? 

yeah please someone tell me about her eldest brother.. he is hardly mentioned in drama

dramafeast:

Could someone shed light on how CSS relationship with his eldest brother is in the novel please? 

She got along well with him and liked her sister-in-law, who bore him 2 children: a girl and a boy. He was a military officer, with better chance of career advancement thanks to CSS's volunteer to serve the old empress. It was a sore point for him as he felt guilty that his father and him had better careers by sacrificing her happiness. 

rabbitcasa:

She got along well with him and liked her sister-in-law, who bore him 2 children: a girl and a boy. He was a military officer, with better chance of career advancement thanks to CSS's volunteer to serve the old empress. It was a sore point for him as he felt guilty that his father and him had better careers by sacrificing her happiness. 

Thank you so much for your insight!