Editorials
Replying to chillingindoors • Jan 30, 2021
Title Oh My Boss! Love Not Included
I KNOW RIGHHHHHHHHHHHT :(I always root for his character & it hurts to see him hurt in the end. Why is no one…
It looks like we still have a long time to wait for the lead role, even though we are expecting it! too often to see him as a support role, He deserves mutual love
0 0
On Oh My Boss! Love Not Included • Jan 30, 2021
Title Oh My Boss! Love Not Included
Twice in a row watched Mamiya Shotaro become the 2nd lead...poor him lol
5 6
On Heaven and Hell: Soul Exchange • Jan 27, 2021
Title Heaven and Hell: Soul Exchange
When they switched bodies and it was raining, at that moment I also remembered the body swap in secret garden.. but beyond that, this storyline is very interesting!
1 0
Replying to Naiii • Jan 25, 2021
Title Mia Jum Pen
Where do you watch it?
I have the same problem even after I logged out of my account, I still can't find this drama or their current projects. Maybe I should email them to solve it
0 9
Replying to Snoop777 • Jan 21, 2021
Title The Untamed
I have not found any yet :( but Nirvana in Fire is another drama I hold in the same esteem if you have not seen…
You're right!Many have recommended it to me, that's why I'm watching it now, so far I've enjoyed the story quite well
0 1
On The Untamed • Jan 18, 2021
Title The Untamed
And now I have to find another one that is similar to this..it really gives me so many impressions
4 3
On Kotaki Brothers • Jan 15, 2021
Title Kotaki Brothers
I was very interested in the last scene, 'what happened to three and four?' ahahaha..
4 0
On Cherreen Nachjaree Horvejkul • Jan 11, 2021
Person Cherreen Nachjaree Horvejkul
I've been a runningman fan until now, but I wondered when I saw her name as a guest there, and thanks to the previous comments, I just found out that she's Nickhun's sister. That's why she appeared there!lol
2 0
On Yamamoto Yusuke • Jan 11, 2021
Person Yamamoto Yusuke
Just watched his on Rookies Graduation and accidentally saw his profile, and damn it !! so excited to see him back again
0 0
On Alex Rendell • Dec 4, 2020
Person Alex Rendell
Can't take my eyes on you, Im adore you ️..hihi
1 0
On #Remolove: Futsuu no Koi wa Jado • Nov 18, 2020
Title #Remolove: Futsuu no Koi wa Jado
For some reason, I prefer Gomoji over Aobayashi..ahaha
16 4
On The Seawave • Nov 11, 2020
Title The Seawave
Wowow..lots of unpleasant comments about this drama..sadly I just found it on youtube, maybe I should drop it too..hahaha
0 0
On A Warmed Up Love • Nov 10, 2020
Title A Warmed Up Love
The FL looks like Park Bo-Young?
1 2
On Aum Athichart Chumnanon • Nov 4, 2020
Person Aum Athichart Chumnanon
One word for him, mature! He's so charming! his acting and good looks are not inferior to young actors
4 0
On Jamloei Rak • Nov 3, 2020
Title Jamloei Rak
I watched this in a day!Thank you for insignificant scenes and unattractive roles, sorry I skipped many of your scenes..lol
1 0
On Khun Chai Ronaphee • Oct 25, 2020
Title Khun Chai Ronaphee
Sorry, but I'm more interested in P'Aut's love story, every scene of them is very cute
3 0
On Okane no Kireme ga Koi no Hajimari • Oct 14, 2020
Title Okane no Kireme ga Koi no Hajimari
Only 4 episodes but he really shows us his best smile!
2 0
On The School Nurse Files • Sep 29, 2020
Title The School Nurse Files
I like Kang Sun and Ahn Eun Young friendship. We can feel how the two of them who were excluded from others understand and accept each other
8 1
On The Girl Allergic to WiFi • Aug 16, 2020
Title The Girl Allergic to WiFi
The movie' story is sweet, very typical of teenage love stories.. I don't mean to make you curious here, I'm very satisfied with the storyline, but I just can't accept it! hahaha .. Thank you for making me so shocked, I couldn't even close my jaw
0 0
On Isa Pa with Feelings • Aug 5, 2020
Title Isa Pa with Feelings
I am very satisfied with this movie, has a simple storyline but tells an unusual love story. I really enjoyed the story until the end, even their story wasn't enough for me. Haha .. And for Carlo.. damn it, your sweet smile makes me diabetic!
4 0
