Details

  • Last Online: 5 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Comfort Zone
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 18, 2018
On My Holo Love • Feb 12, 2020
Title My Holo Love
At the beginning of the episode, I didn't like Chansung's character, but he changed a lot in the next episode, and the way he fought and kicked in the last episode... wow!
And Yoon Hyun Min, two thumbs up for you!xoxo
6 0
Replying to Crystal93 • Jan 31, 2020
I just do the same. Sugoi Takeru :)
Ahaha..glad to hear that, i don't feel weird alone..he's very handsome in every scene
1 1
On An Incurable Case of Love • Jan 31, 2020
For God's sake, this is the first time I needed 1 week to watch episode 1. It might be weird, but I just spent time repeating every scene from Takeru. oh why is he so charming?
9 3
Replying to TimiZero • Jan 30, 2020
Title Shiyakusho
I'm curious about Nishikawa
Ah right, I also want to know about her. the story still needs to be continued
2 0
On Shiyakusho • Jan 26, 2020
Title Shiyakusho
I hope there is a continuation of this story, I'm curious about Shimura's wife
5 2
Replying to RickXtwd • Jan 23, 2020
Person Watanabe Anne
her father cheated on her mother and now her husband cheated on herpoor anne :(
Yah..I also read the news today, poor her..
0 0
Replying to renee • Jan 21, 2020
Title Ecchan
anyone know where i can find this?
It's available now on kissasian
1 1
Replying to SadLlama • Jan 14, 2020
Title Recall
I hope somebody will sub this movie when it releases on DVD
It's available now in kissasian
1 1
On The Antique • Jan 12, 2020
Title The Antique
Although the way to describe the storyline looks boring but the contents of the story itself are very interesting to guess. I love the way they combine stories from the past with the future. As someone who likes books too, I like this story!
0 0
Replying to Cecilia • Jan 9, 2020
I’ve been waiting for this movie to be released with subs ever since i saw the trailer /: anybody knows where…
You waited quite a while, now on kissasian.sh
0 1
Replying to ElBee • Nov 21, 2019
Is it just me or does that poster make him look like Kim Rae Won?
Ahaha..You aren't alone, I also think the same
1 0
On My Girlfriend • Nov 18, 2019
What makes me enjoy watching this drama is because of their soundtrack, every song in this drama is perfect in every scene
4 0