Plenty of kisses, zero annoying relatives, no draggy love triangles, and not a single senseless misunderstanding…
Loved it!. Usually with this plot line the romance is minimal, but they pretty much had a real marriage from the start despite how they started and the "so called contract" it was clear the ML tried to hook a fish hahaha 😆
I've always loved Wang Xiao Yi acting, her pair with Liang Si Wei was great, there chemistry is amazing and on fire, oh my gosh!!... and.. the FL here is chaotic and crazy, whether its her despicable father or whoever, she throws whatever she has near her, hands, objects hahaha, she takes no nonsense from anyone. It's not all the time you see a FL like this, even the ML at first thought she was cray cray hahahahaha -- if anyone has any recommendation with a FL like this, and amazing chemistry, please drop below :)
This is an excellent story. We start with the female lead having amnesia because of a car accident. For some unknown…
Yes, this was the best I've seen with this heavy topic that was done right, she didn't just get over it like some fairytale, but through counselling and the love and care of her husband. The acting was well done
This is my favourite version and I've seen too many to count. I sometimes go back snd rewatch some of my favourite parts as well. I liked the acting and the build up of there relationship
I liked this, and after trying a few other version, I liked the FL here and her dressing. The chemistry and kisses were great. The only thing that I didn't like was that at the end after having her baby, the ML applied for her to be a transfer student in a foreign country for 3 years and she had to leave her newborn baby, even if the ML said he will handle things, they all should have went or waited until the baby was at least one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLH7IYarqcY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0Si08mU9uU