Details

  • Last Online: 10 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Right here. Maybe somewhere. Yet everywhere!
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 30, 2019

Jilly

Right here. Maybe somewhere. Yet everywhere!
Replying to Jilly • Aug 6, 2025
Same, I'm not a huge fan of that trope, but I was pretty surprise about the age gap, because it isn't fully portrayed…
Yup, its only 2 years but still considered an age gap, either way, they're beautifully together😍
0 0
Replying to Tian_vv • Aug 5, 2025
honestly I'm not a fan of older fl and younger ml but this one is an exception,it's absolutely worth the watch!
Same, I'm not a huge fan of that trope, but I was pretty surprise about the age gap, because it isn't fully portrayed the way other older women/younger men is portrayed, he also doesn't call her sister, and she doesn't call him younger brother unless they're joking around, but they call each other by their names.
1 3
Replying to iseebutterflies • Aug 4, 2025
Hey, so I wanna watch this after coroners diary but I gotta know what is like the relationship between leads here…
I also came here after watching Coroner's Diary, I'm currently on episode 7, the first 1-2 episodes weren't the greatest but after that I'm invested, i also checked before watching for any foolishness, and saw a few spoilers that there isn't any, maybe a little misunderstanding in the middle, but it doesn't last long and they never broke up
1 0
Replying to Ninetailedfan • Aug 4, 2025
There are other versions of this plot? Do you have the titles of them?
Haha no worries, I had the time so I decided to do it, plus I can also benefit from it whenever i may be in the mood to rewatch any of these, now they're all here 😊

I hope you enjoy them
2 0
Replying to MKB • Aug 3, 2025
I haven’t seen that one yet. Yes, please drop us a hint if ever someone has seen this one already. Thanks!
I might watch it hahaha, so if no one replies, I'll do so after :)
1 0
Replying to emeraldarrows • Aug 3, 2025
Glad you enjoy! Oh, sorry, I really like them in alphabetical order since it makes it easier for me to find something…
Ohh, okay then, no worries :) .. thank you so much fir replying :)
1 0
emeraldarrows • Aug 3, 2025
Hello, I really like your lists, I just wanted to know if it is possible for you to sort this list by newest added? it's hard to tell when new ones are added since it is in alphabetical order
0 2
Replying to Minnie • Aug 3, 2025
Legally romance had no intimate scenes except kisses :( I was quite disappointed. (Maybe those scenes were removed?)Also…
I believe there was an implied intimate scene, when she was in the dream world, she was at his place and mentioned something about the next time it rains, and she was again at his place the next time it had rained and it was implied that they were intimate, if i am remembering correctly it's been so long since I've watched it
0 0
MKB • Aug 3, 2025
Hello, have anyone seen "Deep Affection Eyes", I'm reading through the comment section on that page, but I haven't seen any comments about it there is a break-up etc, it's all about the chemistry and to watch it haha
1 7
On Coroner's Diary • Aug 3, 2025
I liked how everything unfolded at the end, how they were able to tie all the deaths etc together. This was such a wholesome show, LL and ARP did so well and their romance was awesome, I loved their chemistry. Usually you don't get this many kisses, hugs, hand holding and dates with this genre, but they give us a lot so I am content :)
9 0
Replying to Jilly • Aug 2, 2025
Blanket, but I'm not sure about snacks haha 😅 ... while watching, everytime I happen to pick up something to…
hahaha, I have a weak stomach so this really is training, but i always have to look away when they're retching hahahaha.. It's my first time watching a Cdrama with such vivid scenes like that hahaha
1 0
Replying to LadybugDiva • Aug 2, 2025
I concur with the below review from arpar 100 percent 🫡 My two cents here:Love in the Time of Dead Bodies –…
Blanket, but I'm not sure about snacks haha 😅 ... while watching, everytime I happen to pick up something to eat, they're doing autopsy and someone is running out throwing up haha 😂
1 2
Replying to Lin Ai Mei • Aug 2, 2025
He was a pretty great character in Guardians of the Dafeng too, and a good guy for once!
Oh realy, nice!. That's on my list, I'm looking forward to seeing him there and in a different role too :)
0 0
Replying to Ninetailedfan • Jul 31, 2025
There are other versions of this plot? Do you have the titles of them?
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqJJfXuHYDbtbWngjKIcoq7sBbZlktI9X

https://mydramalist.com/779616-chong-sheng-hou-hao-yun-wang-fei-sheng-xia-xiao-fu-xing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J75PCp38Huo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc0bKoaX03I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myFiiyg2QAQ&t=81s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S0xjMUngJ0&list=PLdt60bNVjRDyoc8lP6Eb5-FeUWDKP6iZT&index=96

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EYX0CuK2Hk&list=PLebK-Odg_c6CKRuEgoO93OLL8s5-C0yW2&index=3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyHv_2lWH5E&list=PLdt60bNVjRDyoc8lP6Eb5-FeUWDKP6iZT&index=88&t=290s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN1I3U7wciI&list=PLebK-Odg_c6CKRuEgoO93OLL8s5-C0yW2&index=3&t=398s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-AaHLCUekE&list=PLdt60bNVjRDyoc8lP6Eb5-FeUWDKP6iZT&index=5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5utDEKIug70&list=PLdt60bNVjRDyoc8lP6Eb5-FeUWDKP6iZT&index=12&t=529s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps6maj4kTVA&t=361s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52-kK2WrGVs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXNllcwzgt8&list=PLdt60bNVjRDyoc8lP6Eb5-FeUWDKP6iZT&index=117

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhyQAHjvG_0&list=PLdt60bNVjRDyoc8lP6Eb5-FeUWDKP6iZT&index=7&t=1s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlcWdSauy2Q&list=PLdt60bNVjRDyoc8lP6Eb5-FeUWDKP6iZT&index=115

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5prpQPeyO4&list=PLdt60bNVjRDyoc8lP6Eb5-FeUWDKP6iZT&index=56&t=1s - this one is a similar plot, but with more to the story and it's really nice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7z9-2GdYAA&list=PLdt60bNVjRDyoc8lP6Eb5-FeUWDKP6iZT&index=30&t=1s - this is different, but the vibe of the romance/intimacy is similar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INgk6_25tek&list=PLdt60bNVjRDyoc8lP6Eb5-FeUWDKP6iZT&index=142 - this is difference but the romance/intimacy is similar

These are all I could find, I found that playlist on one of the pages here, I can't find the playlist I found before on youtube that has them all in it. This script became interesting to me so I did find a lot and watched them. - - I added those that have a similar plotline as well, like the intimate romance type.
3 2
Replying to Ninetailedfan • Jul 31, 2025
There are other versions of this plot? Do you have the titles of them?
Hello, I'm sorry but I don't know the titles, there's so much version, I might be able to find a youtube playlist with them, once i do i will reply back
0 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Jul 29, 2025
I'm happy I watched this, I would have missed a great show simply because of "the ending". I especially liked the last episode with the ML real back story. But, I can't lie I'm not 100% content, so I'm gonna fill that hole reading the Manhua, which I've been putting off, and rewatching moonlight :)
9 0
Replying to Jilly • Jul 26, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream Spoiler
I'm in the same predicament, I was enjoying it, but the FL character is killing it for me I'm at episode 25 and…
Yeah, which I liked, now I can't even remember her transgressions hahahaha
1 1
Replying to Jilly • Jul 25, 2025
I'm in the same predicament, I was enjoying it, but the FL character is killing it for me I'm at episode 25 and…
The ending was worth it haha.. she really made up for her stubbornness :)
1 3