News
Replying to PJ Phani • Jun 6, 2025
Title Youthful Glory
I'm going to start this. This is my favourite genre having arranged marriage in starting episodes. Just completed…
I'm the same, I also just came from watching The Prisoner of Beauty, and lie when the leads get married in the beginning of the show... if you have other recommendation, do you mind sharing? :)
1 2
Replying to Jilly • Jun 5, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Hello, can you please put a spoiler tag on this, thank you. others haven't watched the show as yet and some (like…
I can come here anytime i want... isn't it out of simple courtesy that you can put a spoiler tag so others don't get spoilt about the show, others can do it, so why cant you?.. not everyone watches the show at the same time either, what type of logic is that? SMH
9 6
Replying to vidalme01 • Jun 5, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Damn what an emontional episode, lots of unexpected surprises, for them to do Wei Liang like that was wrong😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬and…
Hello, can you please put a spoiler tag on this, thank you. others haven't watched the show as yet and some (like me) is still watching and haven't gotten to that part...
6 16
Replying to Jilly • May 29, 2025
Title The Demon Hunter's Romance Spoiler
Hello, how was the ending for this? i don't mind spoliers
Okay, thanks for sharing.. I don't like sad or open ending, but if it doesn't affect the show maybe i'll check it out.
2 1
Replying to Jilly • May 29, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Hello, I just wanted to confirm before i start this.. is it a happy ending? others that recently came out that…
okay thank you!!!
0 0
Replying to JoJe • May 29, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty Spoiler
TPOB really just getting better and better per episode and Ep. 32 just wow me in many waysEven I'm not finish…
Hello, I just wanted to confirm before i start this.. is it a happy ending? others that recently came out that i wanted to watch had sad ending or open ending, and I'm kind of tired with those
2 2
Replying to Jilly • May 29, 2025
Title Love in Pavilion
hello, is this a sad ending?
Ohh I see.. thank you for sharing :)
0 0
Megha • May 28, 2025
List Romance with sexual intimacy(nothing dark or violent )
Any for 2025?
4 0
MKB • May 28, 2025
List Dramas I’ve Seen With Happy Endings, Marriage, and Babies
Love of the Divine Tree - has one of the best ending for a Xianxia
0 1
Replying to Jilly • May 27, 2025
Title The Demon Hunter's Romance
Hello, how was the ending for this? i don't mind spoliers
Thank you so much
1 1
Replying to 13928146 • May 27, 2025
Title The Demon Hunter's Romance Spoiler
this is goooooood
Hello, how was the ending for this? i don't mind spoliers
0 6
Replying to Aria • May 27, 2025
Title Si Jin
while watching this it felt oddly familiar until i googled it and notice it has the same story of a manhua i read…
Yes, this is the live action for that manhua
1 0
Replying to Fictionalgf • May 27, 2025
Title Enslaved by Love
This is not a spoiler its there since very second the 1st epi starts: its an actual love triangle between ML and…
wow!!.. Thanks for sharing
0 0
Replying to cultvelvet • May 27, 2025
Title Love in Pavilion Spoiler
I don't think I've cried this much since One and Only -_- that last part where she hugged him took me tf out
hello, is this a sad ending?
0 2
Replying to xclusivek0rean • Apr 14, 2025
Title Her Little Balloon Flower
Can someone tell me which drama app this is on?
This is also on Iqiyi, its a new part of the app that has vertically filmed shows.
1 0
On Filter • Mar 29, 2025
Title Filter
This show was sooo funny, there were ridiculous moments, heart-felt moments, self-acceptance, I liked the message a lot, and we had a great performance from everyone. What i liked a lot was the episode where the FL expressed why she kept using the filter, something she never admitted to anyone, and everyone started looking back on things they did knowing and unknowingly that affect her regarding "beauty". I also liked the cleanser the ML give her and what he told her, that he does like when she's all doll up, but what he loved the most was seeing "her". 😊
6 0
Replying to Kavzz07 • Mar 18, 2025
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
I just finished it. Believe me it's really not a good story especially after ep 21 you can't bear to watch. I…
Thank you for sharing :)
1 0
Replying to lua • Mar 18, 2025
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Is it censored? How is the original? I haven't read the novel
Yeah same, at first I didn't but after I re-watched it I just came up with all sort of excuses in my head about it 🤣😁
0 0
Replying to lua • Mar 16, 2025
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy Spoiler
Is it censored? How is the original? I haven't read the novel
Okay great, thank you. I'll watch it then, because i really like both leads and i also have the manhua saved to read, cause i like the story.
0 0
Replying to lua • Mar 16, 2025
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy Spoiler
Is it censored? How is the original? I haven't read the novel
Okay, I've seen both, i didn't mind Mr. Bad ending at all, but i did have to terms with the day of becoming you ending, when ir rewatched it a second time i felt better about the ending, I've seen others as well, so if its like that I won't mind.
0 2
