Wow, I never thought i would have enjoyed this as much as I did! π².. the acting from the ML was soooo well done, he brought so much life to his character, the FL as well, and they just looked like they were soooo in love, the way they kissed, hugged, stared and held each other was crazy!! I was grinning from ear to ear in sooo many episode, and i left feeling soo much, I was lucky I wasn't around other they might have thought i was crazh rhe way i was squealing sometimes. The washroom kiss and then that car kiss? π the MLs lips were so pink and his ears was red, like how'd that pass censorship? π³π€ i remembered watching that clip last year and was hoping it would pass and it did π€..
This was really well done, I just loved that the romance wasn't rushed and it took time for the FL to heal, and I love that the ML wasn't the usual aloof ML, he had "personality" .. the parents were awesome too, in the later episodes the way they comforted each other like a real couple was sooo cute, and the FL friends were great, they were so wholesome!. 10/10 for me!!.. this will be added to.my rewatch list! π π€
I'm not surprise to see complaining about Esther's voice, I've been seeing comments on her drama pages like this for years, if I don't like something about an actor (something personal, I'll just skip the show, and that's that), why every single drama of hers have to have the same old comments about her voice, if it bothers you so much, just don't watch her shows π€£π€£ .. I've been watching Esther since My boyfriend is an Alien 2, and I don't really care about her voice, it doesn't bother me, i love her acting and if the story of the drama is good then I'm in. I didn't watch My journey to you even though it's apparently a great show and I like both Esther and ZLH, but because I wasn't feeling the plot I didn't watch it. You have a CHOICE to choose what you want and don't want to watch for whatever reason you have, but gosh, to see comments from some of the same people complaining about her voice, going into the show knowing she normally uses her own voice, just let the show pass you by, nothing you say here will change her voiceπ€£π ..
Anyways, happy drama watching everyone, once this is done, if it's to my liking I will be watching it. Don't let any negative comments and unnecessary rating detour you from watching whatever it is you want too, the choice is always yours! π
I'm only on episode 15 and I'm liking this, but i wish we had more fighting scenes so far with the ML, he does…
This was sooo nice, i can't believe it took me so long to watch. There was soo many wonderful characters (with great character development), and even the most hated character, the emperor, the actor did a little too well in his role π
100% reccomend this drama, the acting, the story, the romance, the family, the fight scenes, so many wonderful points, that outweighs any bad points. I had no sise with the ML acting, maybe because im accustom to him, but he definitely seemed to have less expressions in this compared to the others I've watch, but it didnt both me. π€· .. again the good outweighed any bad. There were some really sad scenes that had me tearing up, but it was such a beautiful story
I've seen all of those except till the end of the moon, I just haven't watched any from 2024, since i kinda took a break from drama watching. I also didn't watch a lot from 2023, but till the end of the moon, i heard its star cross lovers, so i haven't really been in the right mindset to watch that as yet haha
I'm only on episode 15 and I'm liking this, but i wish we had more fighting scenes so far with the ML, he does it so well, his entire demeanor and everything changes when he starts to fight π
Okay, Thank you so much for the recommendation, I'll add it to my list, someone had recommended Blossom in adversity a historical drama, so I'm currently watching that right now.
I read through the comments many times, I saw a lot of people said that after episode 30 it fell downhill, didn't want to read much spoilers, but can you give me your thoughts?
I didn't watch any xianxia last year because i couldn't get into any, I've been in such a drama slump, i barely watched any mainstream shows in 2024, but this years is going a lot better. So far, I've watched Moonlight Mystique and really enjoyed it. Then I just finished this and it was such an awesome ride, loved soo many characters in this show, even ones who were "suppose" to be villains like WJ, his entire character was just hilarious π. It's my first time watching DW, and I'm liking his acting, he did really well in the role, and the FL as well, i liked that you could tell there was a difference with her past and current self, especially because the actress is cery young, they also had great chemistry. What i like the most from this one was that there were enough time to fall in love get to know each other, there weren't a lot of deaths like the usual xianxia, and the happy ending wasn't 5 mins, it was practically an entire episode and it was one of the best in xianxia, it wasn't rushed or pushed into a special episode. I just wished we had seen WJ and Elder Tu's baby π
Does anyone have any recommendation of what I could watch next? Preferably xianxia π
This was really well done, I just loved that the romance wasn't rushed and it took time for the FL to heal, and I love that the ML wasn't the usual aloof ML, he had "personality" .. the parents were awesome too, in the later episodes the way they comforted each other like a real couple was sooo cute, and the FL friends were great, they were so wholesome!. 10/10 for me!!.. this will be added to.my rewatch list! π π€
Anyways, happy drama watching everyone, once this is done, if it's to my liking I will be watching it. Don't let any negative comments and unnecessary rating detour you from watching whatever it is you want too, the choice is always yours! π
100% reccomend this drama, the acting, the story, the romance, the family, the fight scenes, so many wonderful points, that outweighs any bad points. I had no sise with the ML acting, maybe because im accustom to him, but he definitely seemed to have less expressions in this compared to the others I've watch, but it didnt both me. π€· .. again the good outweighed any bad. There were some really sad scenes that had me tearing up, but it was such a beautiful story
is going a lot better. So far, I've watched Moonlight Mystique and really enjoyed it. Then I just finished this and it was such an awesome ride, loved soo many characters in this show, even ones who were "suppose" to be villains like WJ, his entire character was just hilarious π. It's my first time watching DW, and I'm liking his acting, he did really well in the role, and the FL as well, i liked that you could tell there was a difference with her past and current self, especially because the actress is cery young, they also had great chemistry. What i like the most from this one was that there were enough time to fall in love get to know each other, there weren't a lot of deaths like the usual xianxia, and the happy ending wasn't 5 mins, it was practically an entire episode and it was one of the best in xianxia, it wasn't rushed or pushed into a special episode. I just wished we had seen WJ and Elder Tu's baby π
Does anyone have any recommendation of what I could watch next? Preferably xianxia π