The comment section here is so wholesome, I haven't enjoyed reading comments in so long, so many information that aren't spoilers that could help you to understand the show better, I'm really happy I went through this, and looking forward to continue this show. I'm on episode 1 and I'm already seeing some helpful information from the comments, like the ML perspective of the FL from high school and the FL's perspective of the ML from their own POV, it's crazy how misunderstandings happen 🤣🤣
There's been lot of complaints about how Su Cheng Cheng 'solves' her Filters problem as extreme. But I had this…
I'm happy I saw these comments as I just started watching this show, and it will definitely help my drama watching experience for this show. thank you :)
Is it censored? How is the original? I haven't read the novel
I like both leads, so I'm gonna give it a chance, I've seen other stuff with these type of censored ending, it just depends caude not all is the same type.of ending.
Is it censored? How is the original? I haven't read the novel
I havent watched it, and didn't read the novel but i read in the comments that because of censorship the ending wasn't the greatest. Usually for transmigrated or stuff like that, they'll censor it so its either a dream or something
I'm currently at the beginning of episode 2, and in episode 1 the FL clearly did the ceremony of the wedding with…
Too Citric 18 days ago @LeslyAnne
They deal with this conflict in the later episodes. Turns out she used a special ink, squid ink, when signing the marriage documents. It disappears after awhile. So technically no legal record of her marriage.
I'm currently at the beginning of episode 2, and in episode 1 the FL clearly did the ceremony of the wedding with…
For anyone who had the same question like me about the FL marriage in the beginning, which was my question above, below this in a spoiler is the answer from someone, I went through the comments and was able to find it.
I'm kind of confuse and I hope someone sees this and can help me
I'm currently at the beginning of episode 2, and in episode 1 the FL clearly did the ceremony of the wedding with the Fan young master, and then her sister said to the FL she clearly married the Fan young master, which i thought the same, so can someone tell me if she is indeed legally married or not? she said she's gonna find a husband, how is that possible? isn't that bigamy or cheating or something? I thought she would have at least wrote the wrong name on the engagement letter, or didn't do the ceremony but now that's done, how will they explain this?
no one told me this drama was scary, not in terms of jumpscares but just how heavy the themes are 😭i have to…
Thanks for your comment, I want to watch this, but wasn't sure about how heavy it'll be. I'll keep this in mind, and mentally prepare myself ahead of time to watch it
You people rating this drama low are experiencing withdrawal syndrome from First frost and The best thing 😂,…
Hahah I just came The Best Thing 😄.. But, I can't wait to see this one.. sadly i don't start shows unless they're completed so i could binge, so i have a long wait
The wedding scene is so real,feel like I am one of their guests😭. And yes they show every detail of their guests…
Right!. I'm so happy it ended with such a beautiful wedding, it was like for half and episode, so lots of time spent on the wedding scenes, it felt way to real and looked so beautiful. Yes i loved the idea with the speech and back turned and the bride walks down when the groom eas giving the speech, soooo beautiful 😍
How could I forget the wedding!!.. I liked how personal it was, the man in the suit and apron haha, and all there photos and all the flowers since the FL loved flowers, was a really nice touch. We got to see so many people who were there during their journey all happy, and seeing their guest having a great time at a wedding was the first for me since watching drama over a decade ago, they really did put a lot into that, and the ceremony was so beautiful! 🤭
@LeslyAnne
They deal with this conflict in the later episodes. Turns out she used a special ink, squid ink, when signing the marriage documents. It disappears after awhile. So technically no legal record of her marriage.