This show was sooo funny, i added it to my favorite. The FL was crazy and the ML just let her be who she is. She didnt fall into any of her fmaily traps, and actually made them fall into the traps they set for her. I just loved her character. FL name is Shi Tong, this show is how i started liking this actress.
the vertical drama score was really low watchers need to score base on the scoup vertical drama, dont give score…
Agree! I did that with short length series and since i started vertically filmed shows i do the same, i score based on the type of show, and not as a whole, because they're different
By far the first I've seen of these vertically filmed shows that felt like a regular Chinese romcom, the pace, the chemistry and the setup just felt so balance. Highly recommend!!!
The FL parents were both horrible parents!. Her father 🙄 (have no sense of responsibility and committment) Her mother 😑 (what she did to her daughter because of a man was terrible)
She is a versatile actress and plays all her roles so well. I cannot wait for Love's Ambition but it will take…
Ohh i know that one, it was a movie and he was the SML. I'd love to see them together. I also haven't been able to watch some of his stuff in the last few years, but i loved ABAY
Her father 🙄 (have no sense of responsibility and committment)
Her mother 😑 (what she did to her daughter because of a man was terrible)