Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Right here. Maybe somewhere. Yet everywhere!
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 30, 2019

Jilly

Right here. Maybe somewhere. Yet everywhere!
On Love's Ambition • Sep 4, 2024
ZLS looks so amazing and sophisticated in the photos. I cannot wait to see her in this role!. 😍
13 7
Replying to Sunshineeeeeee • Aug 30, 2024
casts look good and I start reading the sypnosis, okay could be interesting, but then : 2 sisters interested by…
yup!!.. lost me there too!
1 0
Replying to Arkki • Aug 30, 2024
I liked how decisive the FL was.
tell me about it!!.. I skip those one, that's why i read the comments on Youtube first.
1 0
Replying to Arkki • Aug 30, 2024
I liked how decisive the FL was.
me too!!.. There should be more FL's like that, who make up their mind to leave someone unworthy of them, and never look back!
2 2
Replying to Jilly • Aug 17, 2024
That's interesting, because the ML there had face blindness, and the FL changes to another person.
Thanks, I just recently started it, almost halfway through :)
1 0
Replying to T_o_r • Aug 17, 2024
Isn,t it the adaptation of beauty inside? Just timelines are different
That's interesting, because the ML there had face blindness, and the FL changes to another person.
2 2
Replying to The Best Thing • Aug 13, 2024
Replying to deleted comment
😲😯 .... wow! I'll be shocked as well if that did 🤣 - that's one hot kiss
2 2
Replying to Jilly • Aug 11, 2024
It's funny, I watched it and i cannot remember the plot, so i'm thinking of adding it to my re-watch list :)
It's my favourite modern webtoon, I've read it twice and will read it again soon 🤭

Oh nice, I'm actually rewatching it right now, its coming back to me little by little about the plot, but I'm happy I don't fully remember so i could enjoy it more 😊
0 0
Replying to igi • Aug 10, 2024
I wish I could erase my memory so I can watch this again 🥹
It's funny, I watched it and i cannot remember the plot, so i'm thinking of adding it to my re-watch list :)
1 2
Replying to unli_me • Aug 10, 2024
Very well said! 👏
hahahah.. I was in a drama slump for months, now I'm out of it after watching this..... but now, how do I move on?? hahhaa
0 4
Replying to unli_me • Aug 10, 2024
Very well said! 👏
Thank you 😊... I didn't know I would have enjoyed it this much, 😄
2 6
On As Beautiful As You Special • Aug 9, 2024
Not me here screaming "no" to myself to not cry... I cannot believe I cried!.. I got teary-eyed before watching a drama, but i never cried my eyes out before, and i think it was because I have those same thoughts she did about getting old with your husband, until the end.. then what?! My husband and I have two kids around the age they showed there kids last in the special, and sometimes i think about when we get old, and that time is going to fast, it's already been 10 years, and to think we only have a few more decades and then, we say goodbye, and who knows how goodbye will come... it really hits home! To make it worse, before i watched the special i put the You are beautiful Ost as the ringtone when my husband calls me, i might change it, because now I'll be sad every time I think about it hahahaha I'm a hot mess right now hahahhahahaa

*Clears throat*

This was one of the best special episode I've seen!.. the transitions between years were well done, and the acting, and the aging looks they had, and the fact that you could still tell how much they loved each other... This was "The what happens after a happy ending!" 10/10
6 0
On As Beautiful as You • Aug 9, 2024
Just finished this, and it's one of the first time where i didn't dislike the separation, because it made them both better after, it was also really nice to see a ML actually changed after a separation, and the way he apologized was sweet, you could definitely tell he learnt a great deal of lessons. They went from not having much flirty scenes or chemistry, and the episode they went to Germany, the ost, and the chemistry and flirty was kicked up at a whole new level, there chemistry was amazing, and there kisses too, they looked genuinely deeply in love, the acting from both leads were great as well. I enjoyed all the business stuff, usually I'm not a huge fan of the genre, but I liked it. There were terrible characters, as well as great ones. This is definitely one of the best Modern Mature Romance Chinese Drama I've watched, Really enjoyed the romance and character developments, and maturity they both came back with after the separation. :)
14 8
Replying to Hazyluv • Aug 9, 2024
I just dont understand why they cast the actress for Zeng Di as one of XuKai's childhood friend/love interest.…
It's crazy how much older she looks, when she's the exact same age as the FL Actress. Both were born in 1990
4 1
Replying to Sgbear98 • Aug 7, 2024
I read that too fast and saw "kisses...steam from a shower" and got my hopes up for the briefest of moments (like…
You're welcome :) .. You could never be too sure what is considered a spoiler or not, so i try to put anything related to the show in spoiler box just incase :)
0 1
Replying to Noctis • Aug 7, 2024
But there are only 35 episodes.. 36-38??
The Rational Life: The Proposal Battle - 3 episode, hence 36-38
3 0
Replying to Jilly • Aug 6, 2024
oh my gosh, I was looking for this.. there are soooo many irrelevant comments not related directly to this show,…
hahaha luckily they did. :)
1 0
Replying to Hala • Aug 6, 2024
can someone spoil me when will FL break up with Gao han? like at what ep
oh my gosh, I was looking for this.. there are soooo many irrelevant comments not related directly to this show, it took so much scrolling to find a comment like this.
0 2