Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Barbados
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 02
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 12, 2020
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award4 Flower Award8 Coin Gift Award1 Comment of Comfort Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Emotional Bandage1
On Peach Lover • 8 hours ago
Title Peach Lover Spoiler
This was actually pretty good.
It's just a very explicit love story between an artist and an actor. There also IS a storyline within it.
Since this show is a 6.9, I'm sure ppl are going to bypass it, so I'll give a fun cliff notes of this series.

So there are two couples. Po and Sasom and Meen (Po's BFF) and Inn (Sasom's bodyguard).
So Po's and Sasom's theme was peaches, so we learn a whole lot about the sexual representation of peaches. Anyway, Sasom is on the market for a new video vixen. Po sees this and is salivating at the mouth because PL was pretty much his sexual awakening. He signs a contract to be the new Peach, finds out who PL really was and that got his gears going even more because he was totally into Sasom too. Best of both worlds for Po at this point. Living the DREAM.

The contract was pretty much a bf contract because these two did not ONCE had sex for the camera as they were supposed to. They had sex in private. ALLL....THE......TIME. Like......ALLL....THE....TIME. 😭

So Sasom had this whole trauma with his old Peach. He was a bitter peach, not the right peach.

So Po is going around all "I've been a nasty, nasty, girl, I've been a nasty, nasty! And Sasom is like, "is somebody gonna match my freak!?" And Po is like fuck yeah. They start to fall in love. Po is like wait we still making sex tapes or.....and Som is like, I don't wanna because I lurrvveee you but do you love me or just want to get freaky on cam.

Oh right, so in between ALLL the sex, Po has a rich, powerful and TERRIBLE dad. Po hates Dad. Dad hates Po. Dad caused Po's mom to off herself. Po will hate dad til the day he dies. Dad has a new family but he's very superstitious and has cancer and tells Po to come over.
Po, hating his dad to death, still comes over to see if the asshole is really kicking the bucket because in the end it'sstill his Paw. Po sees that he abuses his new family and tells them to run. They're like....no we're afraid. Dad starts insulting him and his dead mom and tells him to ordain because some shaman said his eldest son should so he can beat cancer. Po is like fuck you! Dad is like dai!!!! BET!
EX comes back. Som faced whatever trauma and they moved on. Po isn't sure if he really loves the real Som or PL version. They take a break, which is needed because damn Po, let that butthole take a breather!!! Po is miserable, Som is miserable. Po realizes, yep I lurrrveee him. Som BEEN knew he loves his little stallion. So they were to meet up but then BAM! Po gets kidnapped by Dad. Dad is like ORDAIN YOU LIL BITCH SO I CAN BEAT CANCER!!! Po is like...boy if you don't back TF off me. So then bam, bam, guns, yelling. Dad tells his henchman to make him ordain. I dunno how rape came into the equation, but here he are. Father of the year, ammirite? Undercover henchman appreared and stopped it. Som came in like John Wick.

Oh right, in between, BETWEEN all this, the bodyguard and BFF theme is coffee. Bro was always tired AF working for Som so he goes to the lil coffeeshop and stalks the bff. They were on some cute shit and coffee. They fell in love. End of them.

Right, back to our explicit peaches. So Som is like find my lover!!!! Then bam, he comes in like a wreckkkingggg balllllll and saves Po. Queue fight scene, Po's dad is like tell that bitch ass son of mine to ordain!!! Som's like nah! Kicks him in the head or something. Som's like I'll destory you, Po's like no Som, he's still my pawww. Po helps him up. SIKE!!!! *UPPERCUT to the face* Paw is like, I'll get you meddling kids and your little dog too. Police takes them away. Som and Po got out of dodge. They have their moment. We get feel good moments with the couples, a Christmas episode and kisses. Lots and lots of kisses. A final sign off of PL declaring his love, kisses, Po begging for sex because he ate horse stamina for breakfast. The end.
0 0
On 25 Years of You • 1 day ago
This is realy slow paced, but it made up for it with all the great cliffhangers it had, so watching it in one go instead of watching it week after week like my dumbass, would be a better watching experience. Episode 9 was probably the best episode of this entire show.

The finale was pretty lackluster. I really loved Sota and his BFF. Mariko was cute.

Welp, if you can't get them, stalk them for 25 years until some big life event changes everything and you finally get your crush. 🤷🏾‍♀️
0 0
Replying to IslandGirlIslandLife • 2 days ago
Title Lost to You
This show really said, fuck you and your brain tumor, ya'll gonna die via comets. 😭😭😭 Then the dad ending…
Right?? We need answers!!!
1 0
On 25 Years of You • 6 days ago
Sota and Tomoya!!!!! Man that scene had me tearing up. To know that you had a friend for life that accepts your "hobbies" but you didn't know they were struggling and couldn't help them. 😭

I like Sota's and Mariko's set up. LMAO, they can be so fun together, honestly. The "How I Met Your Mom" stories are about to be lit.
5 0
On The Edge of Horizon • 6 days ago
Love, love, LOVEEE!!! I need more!! Ongsa has the softest and sweetest voice.

One D can do something amazing and drop another BL historical with #InnOngsa #PearlPeak #DaouOffRoad

Sidenote: Why TF is Double Helix a recommendation here???!!

FU Chat!
2 1
On When Oranges Fall • 8 days ago
This was a really cute feel good teen romance, but Progress and Almond definitely carried this show.

Ken and Paul were way more interesting in Boys in Love and had better chemistry there. They felt awkward here.

Progess was the breakout star for me here. Everyone else felt mechanical and just seemed like they were acting out lines, but I only felt anything with Ko Neung's character especially his emotional scenes with number two. (The rain scene and when he found out about number two moving)

Also, Almond is really adorable looking. He looks like if you fused Phuwin, Gemini and Ashton together. His character personality here also felt like Ashton's one from Boys In Love.

Also, I get that Justin (August) had a scandal, but why the hell did they phase out Tle instead of August??? Like, I wanted an update on Tle too. But I found it funny how August was in almost all of the scenes in the finale but at the New Year's party when they were releasing the party favors, he straight up vanished, THEN when the boys were sleeping after the party, you just see him there in the middle between his friends.
1 0
On Bittersweet Love • 11 days ago
Bittersweet Soup, hold the scallions and add the celery.

LMAOOOOOOO, you can't make me eat soup after this show again!!!!

OMG this was such a frustrating and chaotic watch but the journey paid off with episode 11 & 12 because I was ROLLING with tears at that ending.

It was a good series, just be prepared for suffer porn. Always watch out for those quiet ones in CBLs.
2 0
On Lost to Light • 13 days ago
Feels unfinished, but I liked it. It was fun and an easy watch. I liked the weirdness of the characters. I came for AomFord but stayed for FolkDome. I SWEAR to god I've seen Folk before in other shows but they only have this one listed in his bio. Same with Dome. I'm sure I saw him in other shows too.
0 0
On Journey with You • 14 days ago
I need MORE historical CBLs. They just hit so different!!!!

Even though the plot was rushed, they still managed to put together a nice story with the short time they had.
4 0
On Crazy Love, Moo-Moo! • 15 days ago
I REALLY enjoyed this. Boss, Noeul, Turbo and Donut carried this entire show on their backs. The friend chemistry with Turbo, Donut and Noeul was everything and the chemistry between BossNoeul is still strong as ever.

Turbo and Noh being a pair was not on my bingo card. I've seen Nitaman, so their scenes were frying me. 😂 But they were still cute.

This was a fun and relaxing drama in all it's cringy glory. I hope there's a season two because I would love to see the other brothers and Tian's relationships develop more. And for crying out loud, PLEASE let us finally get a BossNoeul character marriage!!!

PS, WHY is Turbo not in more shows???!! He's such a natural on camera.
1 0
Replying to IslandGirlIslandLife • 15 days ago
Title 25 Years of You Spoiler
Episode 8 went so hard! That ending plot twist was crazy, because what???!!!My two crazies with the survival instincts…
Also, we gotta speed it up with the cop. Time to get his butt.
2 4
On 25 Years of You • 15 days ago
Episode 8 went so hard! That ending plot twist was crazy, because what???!!!

My two crazies with the survival instincts of a fish are finally together.
2 5