News
On ReminderS • Jul 29, 2020
Title ReminderS
Puberty was kind to Captain. Damn!!!! I missed by LBC boos, Plan x Mean and Saint x Perth, so I was so happy to see them here.
6 0
On My Engineer • Jul 29, 2020
Title My Engineer
This was great, but the main couple sucked so bad. RamKing were perfection and the only reason I stuck with this series.
2 0
Replying to EngrPisces • Jul 27, 2020
Title Why R U?
KornKnock, TharnType, PeteKao, AePete
Any Taiwan BLs you can recommend? I've been looking for some to watch.
0 2
Replying to EngrPisces • Jul 27, 2020
Title Why R U?
KornKnock, TharnType, PeteKao, AePete
Ahaha, it's true. I have yet to find anyone that can top Knock/Korn and Tharn/Type!
1 4
Replying to EngrPisces • Jul 27, 2020
Title Why R U?
KornKnock, TharnType, PeteKao, AePete
I agree. When they were drunk and kissed in the pool, they were just stuck like that not moving and I couldn't help but laugh.
1 7
Replying to EngrPisces • Jul 27, 2020
Title Why R U?
KornKnock, TharnType, PeteKao, AePete
LOL come on, that "I'm possessive of you" kissing scene was fire. :D And their underwater kiss in DBK.
0 9
On Love by Chance Season 2: A Chance to Love • Jul 27, 2020
Title Love by Chance Season 2: A Chance to Love
I'm sad that Saint won't be a part of it, but I'm more excited to see TinCan's and Techno and Kengkla's storyline, anyways. Ae & Pete were cute but...I just couldn't with Pete.
5 0
On Manner of Death • Jul 27, 2020
Title Manner of Death
I'm just way too excited to see this for the sole purpose that it's Max and Tul in something again.
8 0
On Love Love You • Jul 26, 2020
Title Love Love You
This was great until that ending. That was absolutly fucked up Nai.
4 0
On HIStory2: Crossing the Line • Jul 25, 2020
Title HIStory2: Crossing the Line
Holy crap!!! This one is my fav after obessed!!!! So good.
0 0
On HIStory2: Right or Wrong • Jul 24, 2020
Title HIStory2: Right or Wrong
Didn't expect to like it, but i did. Yo Yo was the best part.
1 0
On HIStory: Stay Away from Me • Jul 24, 2020
Title HIStory: Stay Away from Me Spoiler
So did they become lovers? The weakest of the stories, but it was still cute, I enjoyed it. Didn't end on a kiss. BOOOO!!!
6 0
On HIStory: Obsessed • Jul 24, 2020
Title HIStory: Obsessed
Well hello. This was so sensual and sexy. I definitely became obsessed. (heh) I enjoyed this love story and the leads made the BL moments feel real and not cringey at all. I loved the ending too.
5 0
On HIStory: My Hero • Jul 24, 2020
Title HIStory: My Hero
This was the cutest episode ever. Yun did a great drop playing a guy with a woman trapped inside his body. SO ADORABLE!!!!! The two leads were so......eeekkkk....loved them and would like to see them in something else together again.
3 0
Replying to ponnu • Jul 20, 2020
Title Backstreet Rookie
the actor playing DS is naturally tanned.. he isnt darkened..SB is 22 and DH is 30.. 8 years is not that big of…
Okay, thanks for the clarification.
1 0
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Jul 20, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
I was brokennnnnnn when Gang-Tae said he woke up from dreaming his impossible dream and then told my Queen to leave him alone. It's sad that he thinks he doesn't deserve happiness. KSH is such a great crier. His face was adorable. I also have a theory that his mom was killed by MY's mom. Just a hunch. Next episode looks promising since he's going all white knight to save her now so I know they'll make up. PS. All that built up sexual tension and all we got was that little peck on the lips. By the final episode they better give us a kiss that will break Netflix!
14 1
On Backstreet Rookie • Jul 20, 2020
Title Backstreet Rookie
Love the show, at first the most problematic thing for me was the dreadlock best friend. Every time he comes on the screen I just cringe. But now, it's the relationship with SB and DH. She's a minor compare to him. I've been watching K-dramas for a year now and they push the brakes on steamy kisses and skin ship, but I guess darkening a dude to act Jamaican and the leads relationship is okay I guess? I want her with Puppy so bad. I get more of a parent/brother, sister/best friend vibe with SB and DH. But judging from the previews, he's starting to get jealous of Puppy and starting to have feelings for her. Well it's too late to back out now, I have to see how this ends. 6 more eppies to go!!!
6 16
On Dark Blue and Moonlight • Jul 17, 2020
Title Dark Blue and Moonlight
Loved it, but holy shit, this show was so fucking messy. I hated all the characters except for Pinjun. He was the baby that needed to be protected. Don't get me started on the two messy leads. I hated them both. It was cute at the beginning when they first met, but then when they ended up in different relationships, THEY SHOULD'NT HAVE CHEATED WITH EACH OTHER CONSTANTLY. Then the show had a shit load of time skips that made watching terribly confusing because it made you feel as if you missed a lot. Then Yan Fai and his messy ass mom, Han Quing and his messy ass everything!!! Argh, I love angst so I thrived while watching this, but you know you have a failed show if people aren`t rooting for the two leads that met first.
10 0
4
8
1
1
1
1
