Details

  • Last Online: 32 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Barbados
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 02
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 12, 2020
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award4 Flower Award8 Coin Gift Award1 Comment of Comfort Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Emotional Bandage1
On Love's Coming • Aug 25, 2020
It was fun and sweet. I just find Mild to be so dang lovable and funny. I like anything he's in. Yep, I'm bias.
6 0
On Kiss • Aug 25, 2020
Title Kiss
I'll admit I only watched the PeteKao cuts on Youtube....so.....yea.
2 0
On En of Love: Love Mechanics • Aug 25, 2020
It was better than the first. Mark was an adorable ball of fluff, who was also cheeky. I liked Vee too even though he was indecisive for a hot minute. Also, when are these dramas going to end the "give your ex a goodbye kiss to cause a misunderstanding to your current lover" troupe? It's annoying. WinWar had great chemistry and War is very expressive with his eyes. Like, I would watch him just staring at things with no dialogue and would still understand the emotions he's trying to convey. It also felt as if they were trying to pack a lot into the four episodes, so it felt like you miss a few things. (time skips)
5 0
On En of Love: TOSSARA • Aug 25, 2020
Ooooof, this was...oh gosh. Folk who played Bar was great, but he could not carry this show. Also his pairing was awful. Didn't like the medical student. It was so cringe. Side note, Folk has the most beautiful set of eyes.
2 0
On Bad Romance • Aug 25, 2020
Title Bad Romance
I pretty much only watched this for Korn and Knock's story line, but fell for Cho. I watched TWM first, so I loved Yiwha's personality from there better than here. But it's still an okay watch if you have time to burn.
4 0
On Love Sick • Aug 25, 2020
Title Love Sick
This was my baby. This show paved the way for my downward spiral into BL dramas. Noh and Phun were the trailblazers of this genre. Watching over now as an adult you can see it was kinda problematic and the acting wasn't really up to par. But this series was way ahead of its time. Also it has the BEST OST ever. Shake is still the song I will play to this day. Honestly this quarantine is making me rediscover all of my favorite dramas.
12 1
On What the Duck • Aug 24, 2020
This show was indeed.... "What the F*uk." So many things went down in this series that was just.... Omg. Pop and Oat were cute during the first half, but then fell off when Oat started to get annoying and stalkerish.. I don't know if he loves Pop as a boyfriend or as a parental figure. Then Pop being all panicky gay as if bisexual isn't a thing. Then getting a job and acting as if it's the end of the world. I got more of a best friend vibe with these two.

Pree and Rambo, good lord these two. If toxic was a relationship, it would be them.. If they weren't crying, they were fu*king. If they weren't fu*king, they were breaking up.. Then Rambo did his BS that just made me stop shipping these two..

Then Pent is a whole other character that needs Jesus. ??
Anyways, I wasn't vouching for a happy ending for anyone except for Mo. She deserved better and Pilot Nick. Mild did his thing in here too. He was simply adorable and hilarious.
8 0
On Where Your Eyes Linger • Aug 23, 2020
Oh this was beautiful. The sexual tension, the deep desire. It seng my yaoi loving heart into overdrive. My only qualm was that it was just too short. Choi's mom was the best character here crying for her Kook. LOL. Even though we got a small kiss, it was a sweet kiss and totally worth it.
7 0
Replying to IslandGirlIslandLife • Aug 22, 2020
This was greag up until the last few episodes. Them talking it out would've cut this series to 20 eps tops.
Great**** The kisses were steamy and the comedy was great. All the actors did a great job. I especially loved the scenes when Xiyi was pouring his heart out and when Jaixan was crying for her baby. The chemistry between the leads felt so natural and intense.
3 3
Replying to oaksong • Aug 21, 2020
Fluke was excellent. He fully embodied a person who knows nothing of intimacy and finds it frightening for reasons…
Yes, he's a great actor.. Loved him in My Bromance.. I just hated "Pharm".
1 0
On Make It Right 2 • Aug 19, 2020
I enjoyed it. It was funny and wildly entertaining. FrameBook had the most complex and matured relationship. They were the superior couple. I zoned out from TeeFuse until around the final few episodes when Fuse finally decided to get his shit together.

It was weird as hell too watching Plan flirt with Pok's Mom, since she played Plan's mom in LBC.
3 1
On Make It Right • Aug 18, 2020
I got nostalgic when I saw TeeFuse on Why R U and decided to do a rewatch. Although it had its flaws, this was still one of the cutest BLs I enjoyed. Boom and Peak were just so adorable. I love their chemistry and wish they would do another series together. FrameBook stole the show for me though. They out did the main couple. The fact that Ohm is just so shippable with whomever you pair him with. He always has great chemistry with them.
9 0
On About Is Love • Aug 17, 2020
This was pretty good, but boy was it unnecessarily long. This show could've ended at 20 episodes. I loved everyone but the female lead. Couldn't stand her. They stretched out the couples love, too many misunderstandings and the villians were idiots. All in all, the comedy was good and the kisses were steamy, so kudos!!! I guess season 2 will show the ACTUAL romance.
2 0
Replying to BeLover • Aug 16, 2020
I don't understand what the problem is with headpatting. I'am thai and it's pretty normal here. My boyfriend do…
Well I'm not Thai, so for me, a head pat is something you do to a child or a puppy. But from watching many Thai shows over the lockdown season, I'm learning that it's the norm for you guys. It's cool I guess.
2 1