Editorials
On Marry My Husband • Jan 16, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
Eww bts
3 0
On Bright Vachirawit Chivaaree • Jan 16, 2024
Person Bright Vachirawit Chivaaree
I love how he was in one popular BL and then dipped, get the bag bro 👊
8 0
Replying to seanymph • Jan 16, 2024
Title A Korean Odyssey
In my almost 15 years watching dramas, I had written here perhaps 5 times and Im doing it today to beware you,…
I tried watching the show three times, but still couldn’t move past episode 1
5 3
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Jan 16, 2024
Title Crash Landing on You
Kkk gdby
I forgot to add, it’s boring too
3 1
Replying to assez • Jan 15, 2024
Title Psychopath Diary Spoiler
I AB-SO-LU-TE-LY NEED TO SEE THIS BL! 😍😍😍😍😍
Stop watching too much BL shits. It rots your brain.
3 1
Replying to angst • Jan 15, 2024
Title Psychopath Diary
It's not a bl 😭
wtf, you are weird and delusional
2 1
Replying to dazed • Jan 15, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
omg is that hilal and leon on ur pfp ksdjfnskjahf
vatanim sensin carried me through covid lol
1 0
Replying to dazed • Jan 15, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
omg is that hilal and leon on ur pfp ksdjfnskjahf
You are 5 years late....
1 1
On Marry My Husband • Jan 15, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
the episodes should be more longer fr
9 0
Replying to Luffy • Jan 15, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
Just give up Baek Eun Ho. Don’t turn this into a mess of a love triangle.
He and the ML's sister will end up together
9 1
On Crash Landing on You • Jan 15, 2024
Title Crash Landing on You
mid and overrated
4 12
Replying to ceres • Jan 15, 2024
Title Love Syndrome: The Beginning
It's been many months. I'm tired of there being no news. I want to know who will star in this drama and when it…
why are you waiting for this shit? that’s weird, are you doing mentally well? I am worried for you
0 2
Replying to AbuHammer • Jan 15, 2024
Title Love Syndrome: The Beginning
the writer needs to seek therapy asap
Are you the author? why are you speaking for her? did she say any of this?
0 1
Replying to HaiLuoYin • Jan 15, 2024
Title Love Syndrome: The Beginning
"Itt was raped by Day" NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEE. Whoever is STILL romanticizing rape, should have…
Thank God someone said it!! people who like this show need to seek therapy ASAP
2 1
Replying to ceres • Jan 15, 2024
Title Love Syndrome: The Beginning
Honestly, I'm sad that it's a movie
I am sad this isn’t cancelled
1 0
On Love Syndrome: The Beginning • Jan 15, 2024
Title Love Syndrome: The Beginning
how is this shit show not cancelled but they cancelled illusion? Thai audiences are bunch of messed up hypocrites
4 0
Replying to Glitch • Jan 15, 2024
Title Glitch
Replying to deleted comment
They failed to deliver 💀 It’s not the people’s fault for not seeing the romance
1 0
Replying to june • Jan 15, 2024
Title Glitch
man i love this so much. i had zero expectations and this was so crazy in a good way. the acting especially, yeobeen…
Nah bruh, your comment scammed me. There is nothing queer about this show
3 0
On Glitch • Jan 15, 2024
Title Glitch
Nothing about this is GL, I just wasted my time. Idk where y’all saw GL here
1 4
Replying to Nicoleta • Jan 15, 2024
Title Glitch
All of this chaos feels like it was so that the main female leads to discover their like and affection goes beyond…
I didn’t see it that way, I think it’s the lack of chemistry they had
0 0
