Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 9 LV1
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 4, 2015
On Rain or Shine • Apr 2, 2018
This drama is definitely a slow burner, especially after the strong beginning. I cannot say it is my favorite drama yet, it might not even make it in the top 10, but it is without a doubt a beautiful and heartfelt drama. There is literally no character I hate, not a single person I truly wish misfortune, and even the ones that were infuriating at times, were simply human and got what they deserved at the end - and there is hope they will be happier that way.
What I possibly love the most about this drama is that it teaches you, 'blood is NOT thicker than water', as long as you live earnestly and sincerely and you give as much or more than you take, there will be people willing to sacrifice their everything for you. I have so much love for Halmoni, Noona and Sang Man, I cannot even describe it. Of course, this drama also shows that life is damn hard, and even when you feel like you've hit rock bottom, there might be even more misfortune awaiting you, more than you might take, but even so, don't give up, never give up, because a miracle might wait around the next corner. Kang Doo and Moon Soo were strong leads with some great character development and lovely chemistry. It was heartbreaking to witness their torment, but the message sounds loud and clear: Don't feel guilty for being the only one surviving. You have to be even happier, for those that passed. Remember, but don't waver.
For all those life lessons and more, I still rate it with a 9.0, although I agree the plot of the first half had more power and wit than the end. I am not sure I will rewatch it, as it sure takes a toll on your heart, but I will keep it in my memory for a long time.
6 0
On Live • Mar 30, 2018
Title Live
I am so excited because of the writing/directing of the 'It's Okay That's love'-duo. I really hope it lives up to my expectations, I'll wait until it's done airing. Fighting!
3 0
Replying to Rea • Mar 30, 2018
does anyone have quote collection of this drama?
I don't, sadly, but I might start once I rewatch for the 6th time haha I love it so much. I love all the little bits of Jae Yeol's radio show as well. Especially in episode 3, it really inspired me to finally watch 'One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest'.
4 0
Replying to J Overland • Mar 30, 2018
Watched the first two episodes, and I'm not feeling this. I don't like any of the characters that much , and the…
The first two episodes are somewhat slow and just building the foundation. You need some time to warm up to the characters and the dynamics, as they are so different from what we are used to. I hope you can give it a second chance, and watch at least until episode 4 until you decide whether to keep watching. It's when things start to really pick up and unfold.
4 0
Replying to Vicki Pink • Mar 30, 2018
What's all this hype about ? I'm a Gong Hyo Jin fan but this drama was subpar at best. Couldn't bring myself to…
Some dramas just don't seem so special to some, while they hit home for others. This is my favorite drama to date, I've seen it so many times and it still gets me. I cannot express how much it makes me feel. Firstly, it is probably the most refreshing Korean Drama out there. It breaks with many stereotypes and it's certainly a more mature drama, that doesn't sugar coat. It deals with important subjects like domestic abuse, mental illness and even a transgender case, themes which are mostly taboo in Korea. Secondly, the romance aspect is much different from what we're used to as well. It teaches the importance of being equals in a relationship. In most dramas, it's one person chasing the other, no matter whether it's the guy or the girl, and it ends up in the same boring relationship dynamic we have grown tired of. There is mutual attraction here, mutual understanding and no one has the upper hand: they're both not afraid to throw a fit, for better or for worse. It is one of the most realistic depictions of a relationship I've seen in a K-drama.
Thirdly, the writing, acting, directing, cinematography, every last bit until the music perfects this masterpiece to me. You may disagree, but all I see is a beautiful depiction of life.
21 0
On Radio Romance • Mar 29, 2018
Dropped after episode 4. It's not even bad, it's just.... I don't feel any excitement at all. Maybe I'll give it another shot later, but for now, this seems just like a waste of time.
9 0
Replying to Aeris • Mar 29, 2018
Person Lee Jong Hyun
He'll have to enlist in 2019.
:(( NOOOOO
0 0
On What's Wrong with Secretary Kim • Mar 29, 2018
I am probably like the only person on this planet who doesn't really dig Park Seo Joon as a leading man. I loved him in Fight for my Way, but other than that, I cannot get to like the dramas where he has the lead :( 'She was pretty', ughhh I don't event want to think about that disaster, Witch's romance was meh, I couldn't bring myself to watch Hwarang after all of this.
Sadly this drama doesn't sound promising either, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.
2 0
Replying to sinine • Mar 27, 2018
Title Circle
I just don't get what you mean it's not a good sci-fi? It's not mind-blowing or anything, but sci-fi doesn't need…
IKR? Star Wars is like... an epic kind of huuuuge... empire lol I cannot even find the words. It's not even like the movies are all there is to it. Oh well, tastes differ I guess xD
0 0
Replying to katkat-17 • Mar 27, 2018
You can watch circle! Its highly recommended. His acting is so brilliant. Im sad of your impression of him. But…
He's been growing up from a child actor, so I am sure he must do something right in his acting. I just thought that his romance scenes were not believable at all, not his acting in general. I've read many bad things about Circle, so I am not sure it's my piece of cake, but I might give it a try. Thanks :)
0 0
Replying to AnicsiRoscoe • Mar 27, 2018
Person Woo Do Hwan
Where did you find it? I am curious enough to take a peek, although I am not expecting much haha
Ah okay, I see, thanks, maybe I'll search when I have time haha
0 0
Replying to DUMB_HUSKY • Mar 25, 2018
Person Woo Do Hwan
rise your hand if you have watched Let's Go the Rose motel ?I searched so hard , finally found itBoy has got great…
Where did you find it? I am curious enough to take a peek, although I am not expecting much haha
0 0
On Ryu Hwa Young • Mar 25, 2018
Person Ryu Hwa Young
She is slowly becoming one of my favorite actresses. She has a certain charm that's hard to see in other Korean actresses, it's somewhat unique. And she's a great actress, at least the roles I've seen her in were very believable. I hope she'll get the leading role in a romantic drama soon, the chemistry with Do Hwan in Mad Dog was off the charts!
12 0
On That Man Oh Soo • Mar 24, 2018
I really enjoy the show so far, but way too much second lead. He's annoying and creepy and getting too much screen time. I hope the story will get more fast paced. We have the foundation of characters now, it's time to get some actual plot.

Episodes 1-4 were way better than 5-6, I hope it'll get its excitement back.
6 0
Replying to Vina96 • Mar 24, 2018
Title Mad Dog Spoiler
Does the romantic subplots get happy endings or it remains unresolved and was just present in the drama for the…
It is implied that they are dating at the end. We don't get a kiss scene, but frankly, I think it would have been awkward to force it in the midst of it all. Trust me, they're the cutest couple ever, and it unfolds naturally, so you won't be disappointed. :)
8 0
Replying to KatySarang_TGeyes • Mar 24, 2018
Title Mad Dog
Really? I thought it was great. Or at least Do Hwan was great lol.
Yeah, it was more about the script and lines they were forced to say. I could never take that 'let's bark really loudly' lines seriously. Especially as they kept repeating it. I'm like: Yeah,you're all mad dogs, we know already.... xD
Even so, it was great acting on most accounts.
0 0
Replying to Kpop sense • Mar 24, 2018
Title Mad Dog
the storyline is quite interesting though quite a lot of scenes are excessive and unnecessary. The biggest disadvantage…
I agree that some scenes seem a bit unnecessary after some time, but I guess they wanted to make sure everyone call follow. Annoying also the product placement of the freaking massage chair in every other K-drama nowadays. I cannot see it anymore.

Besides that, though, I must disagree. They were not stiff at all, they just both have a rather cold exterior, and masquerade going on, but after some time you can see the little expressions and habits, and they also warm up more.
I usually only watch dramas with romance involved, and I still really enjoyed this one. Min Joon and Ha Ri make a fantastic, chemistry-loaded couple. Their scenes are a nice touch without taking away from the main plot. But of course, if you expect romance as the main plot, you'd be disappointed.
2 0
On Mad Dog • Mar 24, 2018
Title Mad Dog
For all the people asking if this has romance: While it's not the main focus of the show at all, there is heavy flirting involved. And when I say 'heavy flirting', I mean the kind where your heart skips a beat. So, while nothing definite, that pairing will definitely not disappoint.

In any case, it was a good drama. Loved all the main characters and dynamics. Some parts could have had more spice, but it's a nice watch! Great music, too.
8/10
5 0