News
lo_ve • Nov 3, 2023
Article Jung Hae In to reportedly lead the new romantic comedy K-drama by "Hometown Cha Cha Cha" creators
Definitely!
5 0
lo_ve • Nov 3, 2023
Article Kim Joon Han receives offer to star alongside Park Jung Min and BLACKPINK's Kim Ji Soo in "Influenz
So what?
0 0
Replying to sakie • Oct 25, 2023
Title Legend of the Female General
Oh, happy to see Ryan Cheng in a lead role for a long drama. I was very impressed with him in My Journey to You.…
I am glad he is in the lead. He has such a very arresting personality. I am rooting for this actor.
3 1
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Oct 20, 2023
Title Doona!
I read some comments who compared the 2.They say Doona is female version of Jaeeon Nevertheless.Those people obviously…
Agree. She is loyal.
2 0
Replying to Kim Jong-Un • Oct 20, 2023
Title Doona!
as a professional drama analyst I speak for everyone when I say this is the worst drama I've ever seen and Suzy…
You don't speak for me. I never like Suzy until this drama. And she is still bankable. She is a good actress .
3 0
On Tiger and Crane • Oct 16, 2023
Title Tiger and Crane
Jiang Long? Nah!
0 0
Lily Alice • Oct 16, 2023
Article Kim Yoo Jung and Song Kang's "My Demon" Confirms Premiere Date
EXCITED!
1 0
On Have a Crush on You • Aug 6, 2023
Title Have a Crush on You
Definitely underrated! Great chemistry, good storyline.
3 0
Replying to Park Min • Jul 30, 2023
Title Save the Last Dance for Me
Oh god! It's a double amnesia plot. It didn't need to be 20 episodes at all. The drama follows all the old drama…
NOT an ok watch. It's an excellent watch!
6 0
On Save the Last Dance for Me • Jul 30, 2023
Title Save the Last Dance for Me
This drama is actually underrated! Full of cliche? Maybe. But the director made it watchable, lovable, endearing and charismatic that will make you watch it over and over again. Why? Because all the rest are NOT and even less of this drama.
6 1
Replying to Capsiannumalevolence • Apr 20, 2023
Title Chang Ling
The FL is weak. Only JT is the saving grace. But to be honest, I stop watching at 3rd ep.
Yes it is good. For comparison, I really can't say because I stop watching Chong Zi at the very start.
1 0
Replying to moodygirl • Apr 15, 2023
Title Miss Chun Is a Litigator
With such a high rating, I'm surprised this little gem seem to go under the radar. Miss Chun was a delight, smart…
I think so too! Actually this drama is so much better than other popular dramas. And there were no stupid characters.
2 0
On Immortality • Apr 6, 2023
Title Immortality
Give us Immortality.
6 0
On The Emperor's Love • Apr 2, 2023
Title The Emperor's Love
When is the airing?
1 0
Replying to EverythingSoso • Apr 2, 2023
Title Chang Ling
I love this pairing. I hope they both will use their own voice. Both Jeremy and Crystal’s real voice is so freaking…
ditto.
2 0
Replying to Jessica • Apr 1, 2023
Title The Tale of Rose
Jerry Yan new melón!!!
As in THE 'Jerry Yan' of Meteor Garden? This is will be great! Although WH is also great.
0 0
Replying to EverythingSoso • Apr 1, 2023
Title Chang Ling
I love this pairing. I hope they both will use their own voice. Both Jeremy and Crystal’s real voice is so freaking…
Judging from the photo arrangement, isn't he the first ML?
0 3
Replying to Deirdre19 • Apr 1, 2023
Title Royal Rumours
Hmmh, I'm slowly reading the novel and he was just introduced two chapters ago... I cannot say that he is a very…
I am the oldest among you all.
0 0
Replying to PiggyMimi • Apr 1, 2023
Title Royal Rumours
I want to see it too! Let’s pray! 😁
Paging all producers!
1 0
On Falling before Fireworks • Apr 1, 2023
Title Falling before Fireworks
The plot is complicated with no real point.
0 0