News
On Royal Rumours • Mar 18, 2023
Title Royal Rumours
this is so underrated.
6 0
On Royal Rumours • Mar 15, 2023
Title Royal Rumours
I am biased when JT is the ML. I will always have good words..so, there.
2 0
Replying to wenkexing • Mar 14, 2023
Title Royal Rumours
it's going to start airing on 3/15
Thanks. Looking forward...
1 1
bamboo_jade • Feb 28, 2023
Article Lighter & Princess star Arthur Chen lands in hot water after a private affair exposé
How long will this last until we see his face in dramas or movies? Will you punish more of his fans just because of these stupid photos? Get real people! He is human just like us. He is bound to commit mistakes. Just look at his great potential. Producers, he will rise from this challenge. If he is not a brilliant actor, I wouldn't say anything. But guys, he is really good it would be such a loss in the Chinese entertainment industry if he's gone.
5 0
Replying to Capsiannumalevolence • Feb 26, 2023
Article Lighter & Princess star Arthur Chen lands in hot water after a private affair exposé
You mean 'confidentiality agreement'? Can he really do that to his girlfriend?
I understand what you mean. Yea, maybe he needed that to protect himself. But it's kinda late. But I believe he can pass this test in his life. After all, it happened 2 years ago. It's just so unfair because he is really a brilliant actor.
0 0
Replying to JustRozelyn • Feb 23, 2023
Article Lighter & Princess star Arthur Chen lands in hot water after a private affair exposé
Who cares, and he needs a privacy contract with whomever he is dating. No pics.
You mean 'confidentiality agreement'? Can he really do that to his girlfriend?
0 2
bamboo_jade • Feb 23, 2023
Article Lighter & Princess star Arthur Chen lands in hot water after a private affair exposé
A lot of fans will continue to support CFY. I don't care about the 'photos'. I only care about his brilliant acting. He is not a murderer! Such a waste if his career will die. He will be one of China's finest actors someday. He is a great talent. He's got the making of a brightest star. If China doesn't understand this, they will regret it.
14 0
lo_ve • Feb 14, 2023
Article Hwang Bo Ra confirmed to star in "Crash Course in Romance"
I like this actress. She always make a mark no matter how small her role is.
3 0
On Li Xian • Jan 24, 2023
Person Li Xian
He is one of the few Chinese actors that can deliver English lines beautifully. Comparing to other Chinese actors's educational attainment, his fell below par but he does his homework well. He sounds like a pro.
7 0
On Go Go Squid! • Jan 24, 2023
Title Go Go Squid!
8.5 is underrated. I've watched it the nth times and I still feel the chill of exhilaration every time. I love the way it ended the most. There is a sense of fulfillment.
7 0
On Li Xian • Jan 21, 2023
Person Li Xian
I wish that producers would notice him more. He is a natural actor.
19 0
On The Emperor's Love • Jan 21, 2023
Title The Emperor's Love
Pleas prioritize.
5 0
Replying to Hermione90 • Jan 20, 2023
Title Meet Yourself
One word to say about this series is “Therapeutic”. This is not binge watch kind of series but rather few…
Exactly what I wanted to say...
0 0
On Meet Yourself • Jan 12, 2023
Title Meet Yourself
This is like a gathering of talented actors/actresses. They are all natural. But I think only QBH falls short. I like her in Unrequited Love, though.
3 0
On Flight to You • Jan 12, 2023
Title Flight to You
The director delivered his job very very well in unifying and shaping the over-all production EXCEPT in analyzing the script. - it was not so credible for me: few context needed improvement, and research in medical aspect was mediocre. Over-all it's an 8. The OST made it special, it was never boring, and I should say, very emotional. The dramatic performance of the leads were exemplary, hence the '8'.
2 0
Replying to サモンタ_サン • Jan 11, 2023
Title Unchained Love
It’s a really good drama in my opinion but most of the scenes were deleted or some scene were put as flashbacks…
I watched "Love Between Fairy & Devil". It was fairly ok. I would say that he is pretty intense actor.
1 1
Replying to JulesL • Jan 11, 2023
Title Flight to You
It was a deep and long kiss, plus I love how CX ran to him and how GNT caught her so lovingly 🥰
I just watched it minutes ago. As I've said, epi 38 is the best so far.
0 1
On Flight to You • Jan 11, 2023
Title Flight to You
Yes, epi 38 is the best so far.
4 0
Replying to JulesL • Jan 11, 2023
Title Flight to You
It was a deep and long kiss, plus I love how CX ran to him and how GNT caught her so lovingly 🥰
At Epi 36, the Mr. Xu said, `'I will think about it", meaning it's not final yet. I mean GNT's withdrawal from the pool.
0 0
Replying to JulesL • Jan 11, 2023
Title Flight to You
It was a deep and long kiss, plus I love how CX ran to him and how GNT caught her so lovingly 🥰
Who got promoted for VP? I apologize I am 'super' excited I cannot contain myself...
0 6