Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 21, 2022
Replying to Mikhal • Sep 4, 2023
Title Moving
So the woman who was killed at the beginning is Han Hyo Joo's mom?
Who? the owner of the salon?
1 2
Replying to Grumpy Witch • Sep 4, 2023
I watched until episode 8 and found it did not appeal to me. I've been reading the comments and decided to cut…
It’s a shame because it was actually good in the beginning!
1 0
Replying to scenescribe • Sep 4, 2023
I dropped this after 11 episodes. Unfortunately, it became painfully slow and the scenes seem really insignificant.…
Same! I was enjoying it up until right before the general confessed. Then the story became so uninteresting that I find myself not caring anymore.
3 1
Replying to Cho Na • Sep 3, 2023
but she's supposed to marry General Yuan! If he doesn't accept the Imperial Edict he and his troops will get punished,…
ughh it was already going downhill with the master love line and now we have this!? I hate this kind of plot. I don’t think I’m going to continue.
2 0
Replying to Rahul Raj • Sep 3, 2023
Title Moving
The love stories is shown in 1 or 2 episodes is far better than some popular romcom kdramas.
My thoughts exactly! So mature, so romantic and so much heart!
5 0
Replying to MJN • Sep 2, 2023
Agree! I thought he was cool just the way he was. There isn't always room, imo, for several different love stories…
WOW! how do you watch so many at the same time! good for you!

for Moving? it’s 7 more episodes!! my friend just started last night and is hooked!
1 0
Replying to MJN • Sep 2, 2023
Agree! I thought he was cool just the way he was. There isn't always room, imo, for several different love stories…
Wow! you’re busy! what cdramas are you watching now??

TIP- wait until Moving finish airing. It’s too addictive and the story telling is top notch.
1 6
Replying to MJN • Sep 2, 2023
Agree! I thought he was cool just the way he was. There isn't always room, imo, for several different love stories…
Wow, really! I’m not the biggest Esther Yu fan but I am curious to see how she does it in this, hopefully without her overly done baby voice. Thanks for the heads up!! I LOVE Zhang Ling He!

btw, watching kdrama Moving now. it’s SO GOOD!
3 33
Replying to nfabjoy • Sep 2, 2023
Title Moving Spoiler
Is there a reason that led to Doo Sik ‘s final capture ? Did they see Bong Seok flying ?
haha! I’m not too sure about that. I would think a tracker would be more associated with a dog.. he’s always sniffing.
1 0
Replying to MJN • Sep 2, 2023
Agree! I thought he was cool just the way he was. There isn't always room, imo, for several different love stories…
YES! I totally thought sifu was the coolest, most useful character! Then when he got teary eyed during his reunion with his annoying wife, I knew I lost him lol.

I was actually bored with today and yesterday’s episodes. The drama is so rushed that I am not emotionally invested with the characters.
4 0
On Wrong Carriage, Right Groom • Sep 2, 2023
Started out pretty good but the pacing is off and way too rushed. Too many things are happening at the same time and at 24 episodes, I understand why they had to get the two couples together so quickly. What I don’t understand is why they felt the need to add a love story for shifu/physician/adoptive father. It was unnecessary, cringey and took the much needed time away from the leads.

After the couples got together I became a little bored with the story.
4 45
Replying to nfabjoy • Sep 2, 2023
Title Moving Spoiler
Is there a reason that led to Doo Sik ‘s final capture ? Did they see Bong Seok flying ?
I think the tracker tracked them.
1 8
Replying to justjacky • Sep 1, 2023
I like the Master physician character but I literally don’t care about his romance. Just give me romance with…
Same! That wasn’t really necessary and that wife is kinda cringe.
3 3
Replying to MJN • Sep 1, 2023
Yeah I agree. The sudden wife of the Master was a bit of a weird story line. The reaction of the wife seemed a…
I thought that was SUPER weird and out of no where.
1 0
Replying to Ivy • Aug 31, 2023
Title Moving
One thing that doesn't make any sense to me is that the government would just let people with super powers retire…
I think they’re always being monitored by the gov or that team leader.
0 2
Replying to Cc2 • Aug 31, 2023
IMO the general fell in love a teeny tiny too quickly. I think he needed a few more scenes of being around her…
Haha could be! It’s just a little quick but I do enjoy their romance a lot! Love his micro expressions and she’s pretty.
1 0
Replying to Houda • Aug 30, 2023
Haha have to agree about the master, he's like if the audience was planted inside the drama, he understands everything…
He understood the assignment. lol!
1 0
Replying to Cc2 • Aug 30, 2023
IMO the general fell in love a teeny tiny too quickly. I think he needed a few more scenes of being around her…
LOL!

they definitely felt the attraction at first sight and I think that’s the only possible explanation.. he fell for him as a man too.
2 0
Replying to YESMISSA • Aug 30, 2023
i like both couple, but i wonder how it would be if FL was with the general guy, i imagine there will be so much…
She’ll probably be on a horse fighting alongside with him but won’t be as strategic as the other FL.
1 0
Replying to CEMS2001 • Aug 30, 2023
Both ml fell in love pretty quick
IMO the general fell in love a teeny tiny too quickly. I think he needed a few more scenes of being around her after he found out she’s a woman. The other three I understand how they fell in love.
2 6