News Replying to Sheetal23 • Aug 5, 2020
Title Late Autumn
Sigh! What a movie! I solely began to watch this piece for Hyun Bin but the lead actress Tang Wei took my breath…
Try watch Rebecca Tang first movie “Lust Caution”. That is the type of movie one can never forget after watching it.
1 1
Cryssy Anne • Aug 4, 2020
Article Summer Selection: 42 All-Time Favorites Asian OSTs
Great article. Thank you
1 0
On Go Away Mr. Tumor! • Aug 1, 2020
Title Go Away Mr. Tumor! Spoiler
Stumble upon this movie on Amazon Prime. Beginning was ok, but It gots better and better. Sweet feeling kind of sad movie. Bai Bai He was cute. She played the character well. Worth watching
0 0
On The Innocent Man • Aug 1, 2020
Title The Innocent Man
Never a fan of Moon Chae Won. So hard to keep this drama going. Will continue watching it in future for Song Jong ki.
2 5
On Doctor John • Aug 1, 2020
Title Doctor John Spoiler
I am paused at Episode 13. Kind of lost interest. Nothing very exciting going on. . It was more interesting first few episodes while they were in jail. Those jailmate were more characteristic then the hospital staff. Also a little tired of the female lead. She didn’t strict my interest and acting was plan. Ji Sung did not excel in this movie.
1 0
Replying to crystal snow • Jul 30, 2020
Title #Alive Spoiler
Idek why i cried at the last scene. The desperation is real.
I thought for sure She would have gotten infected consider she stuck in that room so long with the guy’s zombie wife.
0 2
Replying to crystal snow • Jul 30, 2020
Title #Alive Spoiler
Idek why i cried at the last scene. The desperation is real.
I thought for sure She would have gotten infected consider she stuck in that room so long with the guy’s zombie wife.
0 0
On #Alive • Jul 30, 2020
Title #Alive
I normally don’t watch zombies movie but I like Yoo Ah In snd Park Shin Hye. Plus get to watch it for free on U-tube with Eng Sub. Good production. No wonder it was quite popular in Korea. Not sure how to rate since zombies was not my favorite. Nothing make sense. Just move it to “Complete” list. Done
5 0
On Arthdal Chronicles Part 3: The Prelude to All Legends • Jul 29, 2020
Title Arthdal Chronicles Part 3: The Prelude to All Legends
So Good.
0 0
Kate • Jul 28, 2020
Article Stages of Dropping Dramas
Haha.. my “Drop” list is getting longer and longer too. We need a “Skip” list LOL. I think 11 episodes is what I can handle right now. More then that I find it dragging and boring, unless the acting and story is really really good.
2 0
Replying to Dina • Jul 28, 2020
Title The King: Eternal Monarch
Hi, Can someone tell me if this drama is worth the watch?
Give it a try. Everyone has different taste and preference. Some people love it some didn’t like it. I gave it a try, then stated to skip it and eventually drop it. One reason is because I found other drama that I can’t wait to watch, and getting excited to dug my head in
2 0
Replying to tsutsuloo • Jul 28, 2020
Article Stages of Dropping Dramas
Kate—You've written such a winning article and I've enjoyed all the discussions down thread. I'm not a completist…
I put all the horror movie/drama in the “Not Interest” list, haha...I don’t want to watch any scary movies
1 1
Kate • Jul 28, 2020
Article Stages of Dropping Dramas
Haha... My “Drop” list is also getting longer quick. MDL should have a “Skip episode” list LOL. I think 11 episodes is what I can handle. More then 16 episodes is way way too long, unless it is really good. Currently watching Arthdal Chronicles. Have not skip or drop any episode yet. Finger crossing.
1 1
On Arthdal Chronicles Part 2: The Sky Turning Inside Out, Rising Land • Jul 27, 2020
Title Arthdal Chronicles Part 2: The Sky Turning Inside Out, Rising Land
Really can’t handle Kim Ok Bin (Taealha)’s servant, Yoon Ss Bong (HaeTookak). Her voice really irritate me. Hope they replace her
1 0
On Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun • Jul 26, 2020
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
They better give us Season 2. Can’t just let the audience hanging there without a closure. As long as Song Joong Ki and Kim Ji Won still there, all other casts can be replaced, including the director. I don’t care.
3 0
Replying to taesthetic • Jul 26, 2020
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
https://bodashiri.tumblr.com/post/190415452151/arthdal-chronicles-s2-looks-dim just read this post and I dont…
I wonder what Song Jong Ki divorce scandal is about?
0 0
On Arthdal Chronicles Part 2: The Sky Turning Inside Out, Rising Land • Jul 26, 2020
Title Arthdal Chronicles Part 2: The Sky Turning Inside Out, Rising Land
I am hook, can’t stop watching it. So good.
0 0
On Love Forecast • Jul 25, 2020
Title Love Forecast
I am not a fan of Moon but a fan of Lee Seung Ki. Will watch it for Lee.
0 2
Replying to MiyamotoMusashi • Jul 25, 2020
Article Top 5 Annoying Things in Korean Dramas
Korea is the country with the most alcohol consumption in the world, by far actually, even Russia has like half…
No kidding. Korea has the second highest suicide rate in the world, and now the most alcohol consumption. That is sad
2 1
Replying to W two worlds Season 2 sc • Jul 25, 2020
Article Top 5 Annoying Things in Korean Dramas
Almost all kdrama so. ^^It's a cultural aspect, quite important, and it's also funny to get a romantic heroin…
I was going to mention, is piggy back A person common in Korea? Don’t think I have seen that in other countries before
3 1

1
