Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 2,270 LV9
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 23, 2019
  • Awards Received: Coin Gift Award1
Replying to yoreumi • Jul 5, 2020
Title Doctors
i’m so proud of myself when i reached the last episode despite all of my complaining whilr watching *happy crying*as…
Haha... I have seen several other worst medical drama including Medical Top team and Emergency Couple. They were really bad
0 5
Replying to Jolene • Jul 5, 2020
Title Doctors
Do you guys recommend this drama for medical drama fans (i.e. surgeries, emergencies, patient stories, stuff like…
Dr Romantic and Dr Romantic teacher 2 are good too
2 1
On All In • Jul 4, 2020
Title All In
This is one of the ultimate classic romantic action Korean drama I have seen so far. Wow, once I start, I couldn’t stop watching it. Lee Byun Hun and Ji Sung. 2 A-list actors. Plus beautiful Song Hye Kyo. The OST was so good. Feel like Lee Byun Hun sang that with full emotion. It is a 17 yo drama. Quality not as good. The fighting kind of fake but just watch Lee Byun Hun and Song Hye Kyo together was well worth all the time. The emotional feeling they put in was so real, no joke. I really felt it especially on Episode 13.

P/S - The young valiant is quite handsome, he is not as scary.
P/S- Ji Sung was quite new in 2003. Look a little stiff. I read that no one want to act against Lee Byun Hun, Ji Sung went to the director and asked for that role. This drama was a big hit.
4 1
On Doctor John • Jul 4, 2020
Title Doctor John
Someone need to teach the FL how to double tight the shoelaces, LOL. Instead of squirt sanitizer on hand, why not wear gloves in the hospital ? Medical Korean drama never too realistic to me, but I applaud Ji Sung acting. This drama is much better then many other ridiculous medical drama. Rock climbing is always dangerous. I am on Episode 6, starting to feel bored.
2 0
Kairi of the Sky • Jul 3, 2020
Kang Ha Neul and Ji Sung should be on the list as well. The reason I don’t watch Chinese drama is because they are too long. Hence I don’t know many Chinese actors/actresses. Definitely looking forward to more Jo Seung Woo and Oguri Shun drama. Love Japanese drama mostly only 11 episodes. Short and sweet.
0 0
On Cho Seung Woo • Jul 3, 2020
Person Cho Seung Woo
Just finished watching “Marathon”. That was not an easy role, but he did it perfectly. Watching Stranger now with his expressionless face, not quite like it.. Looking forward to his new drama Sisyphus: The Myth.
5 0
On Seo Beom Seok • Jul 2, 2020
Person Seo Beom Seok
Love the parts when he played guitar with Yong Hwa in Heartstring. It is so beautiful.
0 0
Replying to Chia6 • Jul 1, 2020
Person Ahn Hyo Seop
Which movie or drama was he in that he won the award?
Oh, I am watching it right now. Awesome
2 1
Replying to monicadee • Jun 30, 2020
Person Ahn Hyo Seop
Congratulations for winning the Baeksang Award!!❤️ Keep shining and Stay happy!
Which movie or drama was he in that he won the award?
1 3
Replying to TKEMisaMasterpiece • Jun 29, 2020
For some people, not me, a second or third rewatching is needed to see all the clever clues the writer left for…
Thanks. Doctor John is pretty good so far. Something in the rain I afraid the storyline might not have much excitement for the next 15 episodes. I am thinking of pause it and watch either Itaewan Class or Dr Romantic 2. Dr Romantic 1 partially to blame for my Korean Drama addiction.
0 1
joonie • Jun 29, 2020
He was so funny in Midnight Runner and Kill Me Heal Me. Great potential handsome young man. Isn’t him in Parasite too? Briefly I guess. Itaewan drama is next on my list. Thanks for the article. He is one underrated Korean actor.
1 1
Replying to ForeverFanatic • Jun 29, 2020
To be honest LMH doesn't really match with anyone.
That is quite true. Haha...I have seen pretty much all his drama and movie except the early one before 2013. If I have to pick one, I think he and PSH match the best in “the Heir”.
2 0
Replying to Frequency Freedom • Jun 29, 2020
Title Five Fingers
Why I just find it now....make sure you have tissue.... its really heartbroken
Should mark as spoiler
0 0
Replying to TKEMisaMasterpiece • Jun 29, 2020
For some people, not me, a second or third rewatching is needed to see all the clever clues the writer left for…
Thanks for the suggestion. To be honest I felt kind of bored. Even LMH fight action wasn’t that good. His action was better at Bounty Hunter and City Hunter. KGE actually have better style during the action move. No way I will go back to watch It again. I am pretty excited to move on to my next two drama, “Doctor John” and “Something in the Rain”
2 3
On The King: Eternal Monarch • Jun 29, 2020
Finally finished watching the whole drama. Felt like have dissociative disorder. It is all over the place. Lack of continuation and connection. The cinematography are great. All the casts are very good looking including maximum. Those are the only selling point. I would rate the story 6/10. 7/10 for beautiful casts and background scene. Very disappointed and waste of time.. i started watching it because of LMH and the name. Haha..the name of this drama sounds great. It is time to move on to more satisfactory drama. Choa bella .
11 5
On Park Shin Hye • Jun 27, 2020
Person Park Shin Hye
I like her. I never hate any actor/actress because of whatever reason. They are just another human being.
6 0