Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 2,270 LV9
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 23, 2019
  • Awards Received: Coin Gift Award1
Replying to Paris10953 • Jun 27, 2020
Title Where To?
Where did you watch it?
I watch it on Amazon Prime. It is on AsianCrush as well.
Also called “Where to go”
0 1
On Godfrey Gao • Jun 26, 2020
Person Godfrey Gao
OMG, just read about this. Watching his movie the first time. Won’t be the last. God bless this gentle and kind soul. RIP. Such young potential loved man..
2 0
On The Jade Pendant • Jun 26, 2020
Good movie. Currently the black life matter movement. I did read about Chinese massacre in America and Irish slavery. Generation of Chinese Came to America for hard labor. How they struggle to survive and to live. Very interesting background of both leads. I am soo sad reading that we lost this prominent young man Goffry Gao. May his soul RIP. Will continue watching his movies
1 0
On Defendant • Jun 25, 2020
Title Defendant
It gets better and better. Last two episodes was the best. Hehe.... Don’t expect any romance. More like action thriller investigation kind of drama. Ji Sung acting was so real. It is a serious drama.
2 0
On Mother • Jun 25, 2020
Title Mother
At first glance, that mother looks like my mom, LOL. 9/10 rating for the mother’s acting. 7/10 for the story. It was an ok movie for me
1 0
On Crash Landing on You • Jun 22, 2020
Just finished watching. Love it. They whole drama is set to earn viewers hearts. Good looking main leads. Protagonists always ahead of the games. Antagonists always weak. Some humors, some family value, some beautiful scenery, some royalty, wealthy and powerful parents always help. Who won’t like drama like that?
3 0
Replying to Haitakaz • Jun 22, 2020
I'm glad you like it! Joint Security Area is based on the novel DMZ
Thanks for sharing your knowledge. Awesome
0 0
Replying to LaughingMan • Jun 21, 2020
Police find suspect in 30-year-old Hwaseong serial murder case - http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20190918000889&fbclid=IwAR0WmljfJDpMRFOSnx49lqTT7r5p_-P9jwvb8NoehY2CCyhRixJWKRD3w_4
Finally. That is sad
0 0
Replying to Abie • Jun 21, 2020
A suspect was found! Maybe this time, the case will finally be closed.https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/02/world/asia/south-korea-serial-killer.html
OMG, after all this years. So sad
1 0
Haitakaz • Jun 20, 2020
Thanks for the list. Very helpful. I always love true story. Watching Northern Limit Lline right now. Also, I thought “Joint Security Area” is true story. Maybe I was wrong.
1 2
Replying to Trashmi • Jun 20, 2020
Thank you for this post! You've brought out so many of my thoughts while watching these dramas, hehe. Also, have…
Several people has mention Doctor John. Now I must watch it. Plus Ji Sun is my favorite. (Finishing Defendants right now). I have only watch several medical drama so far, (Doctor Romantic, Good Doctor, Doctor Stranger, Doctor, Medical Top Team, Emergency Doctor), all should be sued for medical malpractice such as breach of sterilization, poor CPR, unprofessional, delay treatment, patient confidentiality, jeopardize patient safety, Etc etc.
2 0
Replying to ur mom • Jun 20, 2020
Do you think the medical scenes in Hospital Playlist and Descendants of the Sun are accurate?
None of movie/drama are meant to be medically educate. They are all for entertainment purposes. Once a person has actually been hospitalized or had surgery or Work in me medical field. Then he/she will have a taste of reality
1 0
Yume • Jun 19, 2020
Thanks for your articles. I am a Registered Nurse for over 10 years. Watching some of the medical / surgical drama/movie as well as how they handle accidents/ injuries in the movies/drama make me frustrated/uneasy/laugh about it.
Too many unsafe/illogical ways they portrait the reality. Please just watch it as entertainment and not believe how they handle the situation is real.

I do hope the entertainment world will Improve when they filming the medical /surgical drama/movies As well as how they handle the injured/sick people.
8 1
On Train to Busan • Jun 19, 2020
Paused it a while ago because I wan’t in the mood for zombies movie. Finally finishing it. Just an OK movie with Gong Yoo in it.
3 0